Why are Australians so dubm?

Why are Australians so dubm?

They're an English speaking country that can't speak English

Because of (((them)))

This is not just Australia, everyone is like that. The problem was generation before baby boomers were not as educated as us.

At least Americans can read Harry Potter. Australians can't even figure out a grocery list.

Because of (((this kind of shit))). The kike will try to show the two as unrelated and still use it as justification for the jewstate to take over more of the economy and your day-to-day lives.

An I told that teachin lady the only two letters I need to know are V and B.

They have to be sampling Abbos

what the fuck

Half your country can't read?
How the fuck do you shitpost then?

WHO YA CALLIN DUMB YE STUPID WOG?!?!?!

ARE LITREACEY RATE IS CUZ OF WOGS LIKE YOU AND ABBOS SO DON"T EVEN GET ME STAHTED!

>56%

This. Don't agree with leafs often but the fact is baby boomers, in all their delusions, made all this bureaucratic shit that ordinary people can now barely follow just to live in society.

All those are Abo areas

>checked
Lawyers made laws too fucking complicated for simple citizen.
Every time that you deal with the government, it's always an nightmare to understand their gibberish.

A N G E R Y

The literacy curriculum in primary schools is based on reading book "levels". When these were first introduced in the 90's there was a level for each year of primary school. Now there's 30+ levels because it makes more money. It's basically a race for the students to go through each level, comprehension levels are practically ignored as long as they can read. This is one of the issues. The other is very shit parenting in working class families. These pieces of shit are more worried about their next pack of durries than they are helping their children with reading.

I could see this if it's counting the abos and bushmen

Reading is for faggots

>learning the reading Jew

Put down that proxy, burger.

Imagine if all of us were literate. There would be twice the amount of shitposting!

intellect was never our strong suit, most people work hands on jobs anyway

>not benefiting from the accumulated knowledge of humanity's ancestors