What did she mean by this

What did she mean by this

She has a lot of rock cds in the van. Can't you read OP? Fucks sake mate.

This sounds too good to be true.

don't believe that loli

Sounds pretty cool; you should just check it out. What's the worse that could happen?

That would fit nicely with THAT H-manga, wouldn't it?

>not eurobeats
Fucking dropped, son.

she means 'have a seat and listen to comfy music'

"Rock CDs" are short for "rock 'n' roll compact discs". These are circular objects made of polycarbonate plastic that are physically encoded with digital audio files of rock 'n' roll music. "Rock CDs" are not compact discs made of stone.

It's a new way I'd like to be

Seems pretty chill

Sounds like she wants to race on the touge

seems like a completely trustworthy loli, who would definitely not try anything lewd

You should've checked em, user

>walking home from classes, got out early because professor is ready to go on a trip or whatever
>just minding my own business like usual, listening to Pink Floyd on my way to the dorm
>see a little girl standing by a tree planted next to the road
>avert my eyes because I don't want to have to deal with her
>walk next to her, looking at my phone
>"Hey, Mister!" she shouts, I hear her
>pretend I don't, but she walks up to me
>"HEY! MISTER!" she yells
>I look up and say "no, sorry, I need to be somewhere" but I can tell my voice is shaking
>"Mister I've got some beer in my van, and lots of cool rock CDs" she says in a cool voice
>"W-what kind of rock CDs...?" I ask, trying to hide my terror
>"A little bit of Zeppelin, some real good stuff. We even have Pink Floyd, I heard your earbuds you know..." she says in the same cool and even tone
>"You guys got Zeppelin in there...? Ah, no, sorry, I gotta get home!" I reply, very scared now
>"Mister, we even have free beer, the good stuff you know, none of that pisswater shit like Bud light."
>"R-really? I ask, completely unsure of what to do
>"Yeah, really mister, now please come with me!" She says in a more excited tone
>I put my phone away and start to follow her when I spot another loli in the front seat. She's staring at me and just at that moment I hear a slight yelp from the van. Like a man bound and gagged with a pair of little kids' panties
>I immediately begin to run away, racing not even looking where I'm going
>The little girl is screaming at me to come back or she's going to hurt me and my whole family
>The last thing I hear before she stops chasing me is "I will get you for this, you will never be safe again!"

I'm so scared that I'm shaking Sup Forums, what the fuck should I do? I'm locked in my house but every time I hear a car go by I shit my pants.

N-no thank you miss. I only listen to GOOD music, like synthwave, post-rock, bossa nova, and midwestern folk.

I'd follow anyone into the van if they had Luchini by camp lo.

This is the fourth time we've had this thread

Is this loss

Raising awareness is a tireless effort.

We must stop these lolis from abducting poor innocent mid twenties men from thei-

OH HEY ARE THOSE TOOL CD'S?

No it's a jojo reference

and we've become more efficient at it.

>loli kidnap squads
PUT A TRIGGER WARNING YOU FAGGOT SOME OF US STILL HAVE PTSD FROM HAVING FORCED HEADPATS

dude...

Free beer?!

There is only one solution.

what's the point of these threads? She's a fucking loli and you are at Sup Forums. She didn't have to say anything,just grab Sup Forumsfag's hand and enter the fucking van

Loli haet scp

Works in concept, not in practice

Eh? Eh? Surprise?

She just wants another bear to play with.

>this thread again
DEJA VU

d-do you have Alphataurus?

>no vaporwave

I can't enjoy this ironically.

What if Takumi was a cute girl?

Since when did Alice turn into a sexual predator?