Wow... just how much further will rightists continue to embarrass themselves?

Wow... just how much further will rightists continue to embarrass themselves?

Phony Roy Moore accusers arent hard to find.

Back to plebbit

According to the article she didn't fall for the acting and noticed the woman's purse was being repositioned in a weird way that suggested there was a hidden camera.
So it wasn't that they had journalistic integrity, they just noticed they were being set up.

The fact that the right is trying so hard to discredit Roy Moore's accusers that they'll actually spread fake news just goes to show you they know the allegations are legit.

Wow, it's almost as if real journalists vet their sources before publishing the news.

>implying you have to -try- to discredit Roy Moore accusations
I mean they forged a signature in the wrong color ink and didnt even do a good job. I actually forgot about Row Moore because leftists fucked up the slander so badly it was dismissed after 1 day for anyone that isnt completely retarded.

Go make another Net Neutrality thread. At least someone might agree with you.

It has nothing to do with vetting sources, it has everything to do with the person being a shitty actor.

Fake News

What a surprise that some idiot who works for Project Veritas would be a shitty actor.

Shut the fuck up. Roy Moore has been in the news every single day.

>It does the opposite

No, it doesn't. We are wising up now to the lies and half truths that we have been fed for so long, and the contradictions are finally exposing themselves.

The Truth will set us free.

Nah, morons like you are simply buying into actual fake news because the media is telling you what you don't want to hear so you'll immediately believe anyone who tells you what you do want to hear, regardless of facts.

they probably knew it was a fake because all the rest were fake

project veritas fucked up. doesn't mean roy moore did it.

>Roy Moore has been in the news every single day.
lmao that doesnt make the reports correct soiboi. I dont watch fake news channels.
When Roy Moore wins anyway it'll be like a mini-Trump episode with you faggots.

O'Keefe and Baked Alaska should have a self-own-off to determine who is the most pathetic media personality in all of rightism

oh wow. pol btfo. will be the last time i visit this fake news site. WaPo is where i should've been getting my news this whole time.

I just watched the video. The woman trying to pull off the fake story legit sounds retarded, I'd be suspicious of her for that reason alone, that is not the speech of a competent woman

This tells me two things
1) WaPo has a pretty good vetting system, and the info they acquire is probably accurate (cannot claim or wave away errors like other outlets on the basis of poor info or incompetence).
2) If the above is true, and truly the editors hate the potus (based on the editors affirming as such), then they are intentionally misleading their readers by omission and intentionally being biased.

I know people keep saying "take that righty! WAPO VETS THEIR SOURCES! They are accurate!"
But they ignore the second point and the conclusion.

Their info is solid, their transfer of that info is intentionally poor to manipulate their readers to make more money. Remember, many of their articles are subscription only.
How do you get subscribers? Give em what they want, regardless of the truth. Their audience wants professionally written dung piles. They give it. They get money.

You misunderstand my message and where I am coming from when I ask you all to seek the Truth. To know Truth is to know the very bindings that shackle each person's mind against reason and rational thought, and to willingly break them in pursuit of greater truths and knowledge.

To blindly trust in ANY media without consciously knowing where they lean, how they operate, and what they don't discuss is to make them your king. You must be willing to listen, even when the speaker is wholly wrong, because their argument or the evidence they may supply may in itself speak of greater Truths.

Once you have listened enough, you can then start to judge. Until that time, however, you are not worthy.

It's a fake news story about fake news being fake news'd by fake news

and gay

>WaPo has a pretty good vetting system

They didn't vet shit. They just spotted her hidden camera from the very start.

Giving wapo benefit of the doubt there as a counter to the lefties screaming about how they got on back on Okeefe.

I agree, you'd have to be dumb as bricks to not notice the acting. But perhaps, that was the plan? Maybe Okeefe has another one better positioned and she was a distraction?

Thernovictth will win.

Says who? The Media?? hahahaha