archive.is/bQjyV
archive.is/PL0QZ
alanowhere.imgur.com/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=zP2_XX5IT0w&feature=youtu.be
archive.fo/MrsGu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When the media calls something fake news, you know it's real.

>violence
>Sending an low key actor to "rescue" children by shooting a hard drive at the back door

We should spam them with the parallels between it and "Elsagate." MSM didn't seem to mention the tradecraft component of all that YouTube shit.

Anyone else see that channel "Bad Baby" that had people commenting in Arabic?

archive.is/bQjyV

>The revelations overcame Edgar Maddison Welch like a hallucinatory fever. On December 1st, 2016, the father of two from Salisbury, North Carolina, a man whose pastimes included playing Pictionary with his family, tried to persuade two friends to join a rescue mission.

Almost sounds like something taken from a script from a made-for-TV movie. Think Welch will play himself?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Bump

lol

Did the really need to do a 9 month investigation? I thought the original Sup Forums thread was archived.

They probably think it's the Russians. These people are retarded man.

only one shoot, and the bullet hit the hard-drive. How sad all that CP pictures and videos lost.
CP is cheese pizza of course.

it's like i'm really on youtube

>It strains the imagination to think how Campbell – a cat lady in Missouri – had pieced together not only the story that Clinton was a sex-trafficking pedophile, but its details: NYPD officials, Weiner's laptop, Jeffrey Epstein's private jet. According to Clint Watts, a cyber and homeland-security expert at the Foreign Policy Research Institute, Katz fits neatly into a well-worn blueprint for disinformation campaigns. For a story to gain traction, propagandists plant false information on anonymous chat boards, hoping real people will pick it up and add a "human touch" to acts of digital manipulation. "If you want to sow a conspiracy, you seed it someplace – Sup Forums or Reddit is a perfect vehicle," he says, and wait for someone like Katz to take the bait. "Someone or some group," Watts says, "possibly took this unwitting woman and made her the source that they need."

The cat lady, Sup Forums and Reddit teamed up. This isn't a conspiracy though!

>digital manipulation
>false information

ALL INFORMATION WAS FROM WIKILEAKS, THE NEWS AND PODESTA HIMSELF

>what did he mean by pic related

Dominoes is offering insurance on carry out now.
Think about that.

Now, now! That's not following the official narrative.

>thread dies as soon as proof turns up
Colour me surprised

We are so close to having all this exposed. Pizzagate is real.

Ah, I read a bit further and it appears a inconclusive link had to be implied.

>Watts, the cyber-security expert, doesn't know if Russia and the Trump campaign colluded on Pizzagate, or anything else. But both camps were clearly opportunistic. "You can't say that there was no indigenous support," he says. "The Russians don't create this whole [alt-right] movement. They just harness it." Of course, so did Trump. But Watts believes the Russians, at least, are playing for much higher stakes than one presidential election. "The goal is to create division between communities," he says. "It is making you not trust the state. It's eroding the mandate of elected officials so that they can't govern properly. It's making people want to not participate in democracy because they think it's corrupt. It's getting you to either believe that it's all stacked against you or you just opt out altogether because you don't know what to believe. When you don't know what to believe, you'll believe anything."

Cybersecurity expert

>shooting a hard drive
I don't get it. If they wanted to destroy a hard drive just take it out and smash it with a hammer. Takes 30 seconds, no fuss, no muss. Is this story about the hard drive them gas lighting us or something?

That would look suspicious don't ya think?

>"It is making you not trust the state.

Not trusting the state, yeah that's all Russia's fault.

suspicious to who? why would anyone know if you smashed some drive full of surveillance video or whatever in the back room?

pls

Where is this email? Not doubting it's existence, just wanna read it myself

*yawns* all this dirty business is making me awfully sleepy! why don't we all hit the hay and pick this up again tomorrow?

i know where it came from. John Podesta, duh

are we sure it wasn't a system administrator by the name of Sup Forums

Bake this....

stormfront 2006 is calling faggot

Niggers

Possibly. May have been another expert.

I love that video and explanation. I've had people quote that to me with a blank face. If its on TV, it's real. Crazy times...

what makes you say that?

$50 says they don’t answer what a pizza map handkerchief is or any of that shit that was in the podesta leaks.

Great. I'm sure (((they))) will say it's was nothing little goys.

They went searching for the origins of Pizzagate...and ended up in the Comet Ping Pong Pizza secret basement sex dungeon

>TFW this is the first mainstream media report on pizzagate...

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

>archive.is/PL0QZ

Cool maybe they will explain the weird fucking emails Podesta was sending/receiving, or the weird fucking instagram posts of Alefantis sexualizing children for laughs, or the weird fucking child rape art Alefantis and the Podesta bros collected and displayed.

of course there was no mention of seth rich, who leaked the podesta emails to wikileaks.

here are over 1000 pictures from james alefantis and a couple of his friends

alanowhere.imgur.com/

Something belongs to James.
That something is a shie.ld?
Do you know what color it is?
Some colors matter more than other colors.
Do you know what those colors are?

>the weird fucking child rape art Alefantis and the Podesta bros collected and displayed

Out of everything worth telling to people who have no idea about any of this, that seems like the information to spread. What would your average joe's reaction be if he walked into someone's house and saw that disturbing shit all over the walls?

Ad homenim attacks on MSN? Something must have gone against the narrative.

The point of the charade was to shut it down. Look guys a crazy person went to this dindu pizza parlor because of fake news he’s been reading. They totally lied about what pizzagate was about, made anyone looking into it crazy to normies, scared normies from doing their own thinking, and made guns look evil all to boot. just a cohencidence the “shooter” was a white male carrying an evil at-15 i’m sure. Honestly never heard about the hard drive. Good cover for some proactive spoliation in the chance they were going to be investigated in earnest.

>Seth Rich
His name was Seth Rich.
Daily reminder that more than a year after he was gunned down, we still don't know what caliber of bullet was used in the murder.
22LR? 32 ACP? 380? 38 Special? 40 S&W? 9mm?
No one knows...no ballistics report...no forensics report, nuttin'...
Really makes you think.

James Alefantis = J'aime les enfants = I love children

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Is like to see a meme combining Kevin Spacey, Netflix, Harvey and the Podestas with legal charges of raping children and running sex rings.
>what a timeline

wtf was Pizzagate? Who uses Pizza in a negative?! Pizza is source of good not hate!!!

Cheese Pizza?! SHE IS OUR GIRL!!!! ;)

Here's the last video Ben Swann did before shutting down his social media and disappearing for a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=zP2_XX5IT0w&feature=youtu.be

It's really all you need to see.

Here's the last post made on /r/pizzagate sub before it was shut down.

archive.fo/MrsGu

>it took them 9 months to find out who started #PizzaGate

A reminder: Pizzagate is why MSM popularized the term "fake news".

obama created the term "fake news" in a press conference about 8 days after hilldawg lost the election and they panicked. you are correct. PizzaGate is the original "fake news" story.

I remember when Pizza Gate first began and MSM was 100% silent about it, and then one morning it was everywhere and every title or sub-title had the word Fake News in it. All articles where about racism, the patriarchy, or russia.