Someone stole my external HD with all my animu in it, I want to die desu

Someone stole my external HD with all my animu in it, I want to die desu

>he doesn't store his animu in his diskettes.

>tfw realizing 90% of your anime has no seeders anymore so if you lose it and you want to rewatch you'll have to stream it and because it's from 2004 or something all the streams have less than 4 pixels

Better back up bubbo

I accidentally nuked about 2TB of my collection about a year ago , I'm still recovering shows I've forgotten to download back.

Do you think it's someone who knew what was on it? Or will some random thief open it up and find terabytes of nigh-incomprehensible Japanese cartoons?

>Someone stole my external HD
How? Do you actually carry that around? If you are going to carry anime just take a potion in a smaller cheaper USB device preferably encrypted if the input device supports it.

>Windows

This is what you get for fraternizing with humans.

Be completely alone and you can't be betrayed

fuck off Sup Forums , most of Sup Forums doesn't use linux believe it or not. And even then you'll be fucking complaining it's not arch debian or gentoo.

>using a botnet

Anything is better than Windows. There is no excuse in 2016 when even a retard can install Mint.

>muh botnet boogeyman
Games runs shit on Linux , I can't even fucking run VN's and old flash games even when using WINE. Why the fuck would I handicap myself using something I can't even use?

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums so fuck off.

We want anime tits not freedom.

Oh I forgot to add something. In a way I dislike deleting things but in the end what's the point if we end up dead? That data will just go to waste and be lost forever once the drive fucks up years after the owners death. Tell me how do you cope with this?

The good thing is that 2TB are cheap so I just have to buy one or two and wait for a larger drive to go cheap and back them up in that one.

Oh its this guy... ..I almost forgot about you. What do you do when a BD is more censored than the BD rip?

Anyone who uses gentoo either uses it as a meme distro or unironically using it. As for debian, it can have outdated packages. I don't care about the distro as long as its usable and not a pointless fork

>Mint
Just use Ubuntu.

I would just run it on a VM.

just use kissanime it solves your promblem lol

>What do you do when a BD is more censored than the BD rip?

I download them both
biggest offenders are shows made by Shaft

>Shaft
Well thanks for the clue. I might start downloading BDs in the future. If I missed out on older anime, then oh well.

I have five different Linux installs on my HDD. All of them work fine, and they don't crash or freeze up, unlike my Windows installation on the same machine. You're just too retarded to operate a computer properly.

Exactly what percentage of proprietary software is ported to Linux, would you say?

>proprietary software
There are alternatives that run on Linux. Some people use Linux to avoid proprietary software.
Even so proprietary software has been ported such as Opera and Teamspeak to name a few. I been using Linux for years and it does what I need it to do.

>i run things that dont work well and spend hours if not years finding work arounds so that the boogyman in the sky wont get me
Very nice

okay

Had it in a luggage bag when i was riding the train and someone stole my luggage.

Actually a great idea
An 8.5GB DVD these days is less than 1$

No, there is always a way. if there is not a way I won't use it or run it on android. Really the only thing it can't do for me is watch TV from the ISPs page, but I have the android app for that.
The only reason I would even use windows would be for games but I assume the particular game I want to play should run on Linux.
I would never carry important stuff. Hopefully its shitty anime that can easily be re-downloaded or take it as a good thing and downloaded better versions.
16-32GB flash drives can cost around 4-10 dollars. Just get one of those and hide it in your pooper. They can't steal it if its in your anus.

I snagged a 128GB flashdrive for $30 a while back, storage is cheap. Also, fuck off wih your Linux shilling.
>it does what I need it to do
So does Windows for everyone else. Just be happy with your own stuff and quit being an autist about things that don't affect you.

Nah I was replying to why it does what I want it to and how I don't need to spend hours configuring it.

>it'll be left to rot on a harddrive after we die
Literally who the fuck gives a shit?

All my animes can fuck off and die after I die, because I'll be in the real anime land.