Can it be adapted properly?

Can it be adapted properly?

Maho best dog

What is she even wearing I've never seen a thing like that in my life. A bathrobe?

Better than Kurisu with belts on her arms though.

I wonder how they will handle the ww3 scenes, the descriptions are pretty graphic

Some sort of robe and she doesn't seem to use one of the sleeves for some reason

0 is weird for me. Kurisu seemed like an entirely different person when talking to Maho. Did we not see much of this because of Kyoma in the original? Makes me wonder how different would things be in a worldline where Kyoma didn't exist and it was Okabe that met her first.

>tfw you get to Gehenna's Stigma on your first playthrough.

I have a hard time imagining how they'll handle the adaption. If they want to go all edgy on us, they'll do Gehenna's Stigma first, followed by The Promised Rinascimento and finish it up with Vega and Altair/Milky-way Crossing.

I could be doable with 26 episodes, but then again that would probably butcher a lot of it.

Maho doesn't constantly annoy her

Gehenna actually explains a lot of things, so you know exactly what the fuck is going on in other routes. I'd recommend always going for it first.

I didn't watch it, but did they even do any of the other routes beside the true route for Steins Gate when adapting it?

Nope, but they showed some scenes in the movie

Imagine talking to someone like Okabe with a straight face.

>Can it be adapted properly?

No, but there still can be a good adaptation made. 0 has too much content to shove into 24-26 episodes. Some people dislike the content left out of S;G but overall I think the anime is decent

No, but the endings in 0 aren't galge-tier endings like the original.

>mfw when I got Vega and Altair first

Being Mayuri is suffering, though
>... Yeah.

Okabe is fairly fine, Kyoma is the batshit-crazy one. Though I believe a fusion would be best - his normal self with regulated chuuni to give him confidence.

Kurisu is only combative in the original because Okabe and Daru are constantly teasing her. Maho doesn't make a game of pissing her off all the time.

At first I didn't get why everyone was shitting on the way she dressed so much. But then I realized that she deliberately wears the same mismatching shoes everywhere she goes.

Though you know what? I feel like Kurisu had more fun interacting that way with Okabe and Daru than with Maho.

Do you think she wears anything under those 2 robes?

Maho gives no fucks.

I get that feeling too. Maho and Kurisu seemed quite close, but there wasn't quite the same synergy with Maho as there was with the original labmems. Even Maho couldn't stop herself from treating Kurisu differently due to her genius, whereas as the lab treated her like anyone else.

Considering what went on in Altair and Vega is only shown a bit in Gehenna's Stigma, and since The Promised Rinascimento basically revives Hououin Kyoma it would make sense to split it into 3 arcs with Vega and Altair at the end to get some closure on the matter:

Gehenna's Stigma -> The Promised Rinascimento -> Vega and Altair/Milky-way Crossing.

The problem is that 90% of gehenna's stigma scenes are reused in the true ending path.
The Promised Rinascimento -> Vega and Altair/Milky-way Crossing seems more likely

Maho a cute

fuck my computer for not working, i want to finish the vn

nah
they are only 2 paths
Find Kagari or not
Mother/Twin also reuse content

That sucks but you have a good opinion.

As much as I hate to admit it, you're probably right on this. Though they could change up the shared scenes to make the routes seem different.

Not nearly as much, the only thing unique about Gehenna is the ending and Maho listening in on Stratfor

Maho a lewd.

TAKE THE FUCKING HANDWARMERS OFF FARIS

Maybe some of the reused scenes can be ditched, and saved for Altair?

This would probably be the best way to do it. They would be able to transition from Okabe sending the D-mail in Promised Rinascimento to him receiving it in Vega and Altair. The more important points of Gehenna's Stigma was when Leskinen gave the infodump on Stratfor right before torturing Okabe, so they could just combine the two by having him explain his motive in the stairwell of the Radio Kaikan or something.

> Maho best dog

meh... she seems more like a black cat to me.

It's because Okabe is basically the only person on the planet that treats Kurisu as another human being rather than a prodigy science girl. Even Maho is deeply jealous and kind of resentful of her.

Kurisu is a cat. Maho is a dog.

*barks loudly*

But dogs don't go "meow"

She was manipulated by the pink cat. Note how uncomfortable she was while meowing.

Now that's a shitty fashion sense.

She is pretty socially awkward and has no friends, so it makes sense.

Gehenna's Stigma -> Promised Rinascimento -> D-Rine sent -> Gehenna's Stigma path changed to Vega & Altair.

You need to alter some scenes to make this work though.

It diverges before that. In Gehenna, Leskinen wants Okabe's Reading Steiner but not in Vega and Altair for no reason.

I don't remember the exact amont of reused scenes, would have to take a look again, but i'm pretty sure it's the far majority

Well, she has one.

But that friend quietly resents every part of her being and still treats her as a little bit special. Also,
>Kurisu taking her coffee with milk
Something seems wrong here.

I was referring to Maho having a friend.

>Something seems wrong here.
She likes milk in her coffee sometimes. She tells you when you briefly go back to Alpha.

I want to see some official stuff of Kurisu and Maho interacting in the S;G worldline.

I hope we get lucky enough to see that. They've put out a lot of content so far.

I swear.. it's that hair that makes her more like a cat to me. It looks like freaking cat ears.

But her mannerisms are those of a dog.

No wonder Kurisu likes her. She actually looks like a normal sized human next to Maho rather than a small, vulnerable science girl.

SG0 apparently sold pretty well, so I could see them continue to milk the series considering that Chaos;Child flopped.

I just hope they eventually make a game that follows the lab in the SG worldline, since we haven't seen that yet. Maybe show how they started the anti-Comittee organization that was mentioned in Robotics;Notes or something.

>yfw we got Darling sequel with new routes from S;G 0 characters including Yuki route

Giving the tiny science fairy an even tinier girl was a stroke of genius.

How big is Kurisu?

Kurisu is 160cm tall, while Maho is 140cm tall.

That's a lion's hair.

The hair makes her look like a fluffy dog to me.

> 140cm tall
Wow, that's fucking cute.

>tfw 10 cm bigger than Kurisu

They're both so small...

Positively adorable.

The fact that you'd dwarf them effortlessly is really appealing. Short girls are qt.

>Luka's nightgown has exposed shoulders
Did his father pick that for him?

His dad is the kind of guy to make his son crossdress in public regularly. What do you think?

I do have to wonder what the current plans for the sci;adv series look like considering that the only part that really worked was Steins;Gate.

I want to princess hold Maho

I'm perfectly fine with it.

Damn right you are.

Are you gonna spam these emoticons every thread?

Why not? Most of the same pictures get posted in every thread

I'm not complaining, tho.

I like the suzuha ones.

>Okarin...I-I...LOVE YOU!
>Yeah...

Okarin why

>140cm
Why is this allowed?.

Because cuteness is justice.

>Sorry, I got you and Mayuri mixed up
How the fuck did he got Mayuri and Lukako mixed up

He learned from the best

>None of 0's CG looked as good as this
God, why.
Also 0 used anime design instead of superior huke's original for some ungodly reason.

That explains everything.

I thought several of 0's CGs looked really great.

Probably high on Anxiety meds

I think it's like a cheap yukata? That part of it is capacious enough to do that thing with your arm, so it'd make sense.

Just several.

Well not literally several. I know that a few CGs looked quite wonky, especially if Okabe was in them, but I think the art was nice throughout.

Kurisu is too pretty.

Is Robotics;Notes worth watching?

In the Epigraph series they explain that she lost her clothes in a fire.

Kyouma is what Okabe wishes he really was. It goes way beyond the "I'm putting this act for Mayuri"
An eccentric, confident genius. Not a socially awkward guy who skips classes.

When is the anime adaptation coming?