livescience.com/51695-almond-milk-nutrition.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had no milk so I had to drink from my sister's soy almond milk

Disgusting

Cliff bar
Buffalo chicken finger sandwich
Chicken soup

4 eggs nigger?

I eat a dozen eggs a day, two chicken breasts, fish unflavored casein, unflavored hyrdo whey, bcaas, ONIONS, broccoli, celery, kale

Two litres of water a day

And I forgot:
Half a pack of cigarettes

So far
Oats n milk, I do loves me porridge for breakfast.
Currently got a vego curry habbening on the stove

Salad, rice with salmon, fruit

Enjoy your cancer, red meat is blue pilled

Bump

Turkey sandwich
5 Scrambled egg w/ 2 sausages & jalapeno
2 bowls of oatmeal.
Half cup of yogurt.
Peppermint tea to tame those stomach goblins and relax for the evening.

>eggs
top soygoy

I basically just eat things from the dollar menu at Quickie D's.

keked at the krispies.
have another (you).

Italian sandwich from a restaurant
Pot roast
Homemade mac and cheese
Half a pack of smokes

actually I fasted today

well mostly

had some coffee and added a few dollops of coconut milk to lighten it.. and a half oz of cacao powder in one .. oh and a small bit of Dulse seaweed then just water

also did a two bag enema ... megadoses on liposomal vitamin c for the past week. Finished off the second of two 30 gram bottles I got last Tuesday today!

gonna see if I can keep the fast going but I have some thin sliced Turkey that isn't going to last more than a few days.... maybe I should add it to some frijoles Negros and store it

1 big mac 500 calories
1 doublecheeseburguer 400 calories
1 medium soda 150 calories
1 medium fried 250 calories
150g of corn 80 calories
2 mugs of whole fat milk 120 calories
1 whole chicken breast with rice 450 calories
6 cookies 80 calories
1 pack of mixed nuts 100 calories

Sup Forums is:
>Anti globalization
>Anti degenerate
>Vegetarian

enema? fagget

>vegetarian

over my dead body will I start eating grass

everyone but me gotta learn the soy one looks strong.

you should do one every so often... hadn't done it for a while so added some peppermint castile soap to the first , warm water then plain water , warm for the follow up.. feels clean man.

I don't think anyone does

Your calories are way the fuck off my dude. Might want to recheck them. Everything is way too low and whole milk is easy to measure at 150 calories per cup. Most small glasses hold just over 1 cup to the brim and tall glasses a little over 2 cups to the brim. I also promise you 6 cookies is far more than 80 calories.

98% meat. Veggies only as spices/flavor. Zero carb.

>I had no milk so I had to drink from my sister's
go on

>soy almond milk
god dammit

>Disgusting
Yes.

Have you tried it with fair-trade coffee?

>skipping breakfast since I have no eggs
>I'll try to skip lunch because my options in work are shit although I might give up
>got some steaks out to defrost today so I'll eat them with some salad when I get home

I ate some shitty food yesterday so I need to fast today anyway

Jealous. Past smoker. I still smoke them in my dreams. Still taste them. Indulge me, what brand?

no never did but may some time.. just a shame to put perfectly good coffee where I won't taste it.

I read that it gets absorbed directly not going via Liver so you have some different effects.

Did coffees for a while. They do have their benefits no doubt.

upvote! Lol (>'o')>!

First, i start the day with a bullet-proof coffee ( Black coffe, 1tbsp MCT oil, 1/2 tbsp butter, 1tbsp cacao)

then sausages + bacon + eggs

No carb protein shakes

Organic chicken breast (no added hormones) + broccoli + cottage cheese + avocado + spices.

brazil nuts for snacks

Beware Big Tobbacco.
Get tobbacco flavored juice and a vaporizer to ward off those thoughts. I get them every now and then but with weed.

I know. Haven't smoked in 12 years. Fantasies, man! I can have those (crying softly). Weed mix is nice. The kind I miss most are lucky strikes no filter. If you're gonna do it, go hard. Raw dawg style.

No we're not
If I had to eat you to survive I would
Never forgetting how to survive is pol
You're wrong

Beef and Spirytus

Boiled onions for breakfast
Raw onions for lunch
Sauteed onions for dinner

OJ

Meals today:
>Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy leftover from Thanksgiving
> Four squares of Pizza Hut pizza
> Nacho cheese doritos
> Two cups of coffee
> One sip (Rockstar original)
> Peanuts 1/2 pound (salted in shell)
> Poptart (cherry frosted)
> Starcrunch x2 (Little Debbie)
> Jack’s pepperoni pizza

Fight me bros

what no Onion Juice?

Short term for detox only.

no disclaimer to remember to let the coffee cool before infusing?

ALL DAY ERR DAY

Two glasses of alkalised water with apple cider vinegar, then a smoothie of blended alkalised water, organic spirulina, activated almonds, maca, blueberries, stevia, coconut kefr and two organic, free-range eggs.
Sprouted millet, sorghum, chia and buckwheat bread, with liver pate, avocado, cultured vegetables, plus ginger and liquorice root tea.
Fresh fish, sautéed kale and broccoli, spinach and avocado salad, cultured vegies.
Activated almonds, coconut chips, cacao nibs, plus green tea.
Emu meatballs, sautéed vegies, cultured vegetables, plus a cup of ginger and liquorice root tea.
A homemade coconut, carob, blueberry, goji and stevia muffin, and a chamomile tea.
Fapped and went to bed

Absolutely. They did help.me a lot honestly. They are a part of many cancer protocols. Besides, people take all kinds of things and chemicals they don't even understand. At the end of the day its just coffee....

The "soyboy" here has a better looking body than I do. I'm more of a "chicken nuggie" boy.

Liver pate is the best....

why not meat and vegetables.....cause...you know.......omnivores?

Today
>Banana with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter and some 85% dark chocolate. Coffee
>Ham and smoked cheese on a Ciabatta bun with a protein shake
>Gym
>Hot cross buns and a protein shake
>1.5 cups Kamut pasta with 1 sausage
>another helping of 1.5 cups of Kamut pasta with 1 sausage. Plus 8 cup salad
>2 cups Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds and a banana before bed.

>goji and stevia
this is obvious trolling , goji is sweet enough you shouldn't need to add stevia..

What is the purpose of the smoothie? Do you drink it expecting to get 100% vitamins and minerals? I have been researching the ideal morning drink for quick nutrition, saw similar ingredients, so def interested.

I'm sorry to say but it's too late. You're gone. We can't save you from the grasp of soy anymore... your transition into a bugman won't be painless. You're a goner.

Have fun dying of heart disease. You'll be taking lots of red pills in the form of statins and blood pressure meds.

Don't post this cuck

I usually fast untill 9pm cause I'm poor

>pop tart in the morning or other vending machine snack.
>Water
>Subway/Jack in the box at night

Such is the life of a collegefag

>a homemade coconut

(OP)
I ate only Onions and semen today, as i have for the last two months. I think my abdominal muscle mass is increasing, but my asshole is becoming an inter-dimensional portal of some kind, further analysis required...

pic unrelated.

>I'll make myself sick, impotent, demented and die early. That'll show my enemies!

>bacon
>sweet potato
>sweet onion
>broccoli
>sweet peppers
>garlic
>eggs

How'd I do. I fry this shit 'cause it tastes good

Keto bc cutting right now

2,300 calories / day
usually ~200 grams protein
100 grams fat
less than 20 grams carbs

Breakfast:
5-6 eggs
4 sliced bacon
Avocado
Lunch:
8 ounces chicken breast
Broccoli
Dinner:
usually meatloaf, or something else high in fat
Broccoli

Height: 6’2 (also green eyes, white, and brown hair)
Weight: 205 (~12% bf)
Bench: 295 x 2
Squat: null (ruptured Achilles)
Deadlift: 305 (need2improve, pre-injury)
Feels good desu

Baby back ribs, ribeye steak and tea

I wasn't planning to eat anything but I was offered some stuffed mushrooms, and I just had a handful of mixed nuts.

I would have had some coffee but the machine is busted, everything that goes through it is simultaneously watery and burnt. I suppose I should cold brew some until I can get something else.

Dude just drink water if you have to. I had some of my moms soy milk in my hand over thanksgiving and I almost didn’t realize it until it was 1/2” away from going into my alpha Cheerios. Managed to stop it just in time and ate them dry. Soy is not worth the risk, FDA recently announced its not good for you.

Only two liters are you trying to cut weight? I drink close to 2 gallons. Pissing constantly to the point where my dick starts to hurt but it’s worth it.

That's what I'm talking about. 3 hamburger patties. 4 beef hot dogs
2 large bowl beef bone broth with meatballs. 3 top round steaks. We should eat sometime, dude....

haha this. If you are what you eat, then you are what you're eating's eating.

>cow milk
>testerone

The first thing I would eat in a societal breakdown would be my neighbors.

>Coffee
>Protein shake
>Coffee
>Dinner consisting primarily of meat and vegetables
>Scotch
Low calorie, high protein, went from 260 to 160 and got /fit/ lifting. Feels pretty good desu

patrician af

>Activated almonds
only plebs eat inactivate almonds

2 meals a day

Lunch Today:

Hot smoked salmon fillet with radishes, spring onions, lettuce, cherry tomatoes and hot sauce

Dinner:

Soy sauce and chilli turkey fillets with rice noodles, peppers and baby corn

Desert:

Walnuts and medjool dates.

Drinks

Quarter bottle 10yr old Laphroaig Scotch Whiskey neat

Jasmine tea 3 cups

Soy boy or not?

1. That isn't 2300 calories.
2. 60/40 fat protein isn't a good idea

Some pork tenderloin, chicken piccata and spicy pasta, and peanut butter.
Oh, and 4 eggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4llHNTMZjE

It's either soy milk or almond milk

"Silk" is just a brand name

If it's almond milk it's not soy and is safe to drink

Silk sells both almond milk and soy milk but they're not the same thing nor interchangeable. You're good if it was almond milk, it's healthy user. Don't drink soy milk though

>breakfast
Yogurt, blueberries, banana, milk
>lunch
Black coffee
>dinner
steak and eggs

It's almost as if the S in SNAP stands for SUPPLEMENTAL.

Never one sip!

There's gotta be a catch to almond milk

>keto
my nigga

A Bowl of porridge
and coffee with Very little sugar for breakfast.

And four salted crackers dipped in beef extract.
I don't even like soy. It lacks amino acids that are found in meat.

Breakfast: 2 avocados, blue berries, watermelon and banana. Lunch: oranges, almonds, chicken, radishes. Dinner: bag of spinach with kale, celery, and a steak

You're doing it wrong. you need to recalculate your macros. It should be 75% fat 28% protein 2% carbs. for me, I eat 133g protein, 20g or less carbs, 180g fat.

>diet
how about you faggots post what sports or physical activities you do

no one gave a fuck what rambo ate

I could stretch that a week. My family better get used to eating soups every day.

Beef, fish, pork, chicken, cereal, grains (oats and rice mostly), milk, apple cider, tea (Black, w/ french vanilla coffee mate), potatoes, citrus fruit, etc.

> Basically anything with protein (except young things like lamb and veal).

I also take zinc, calcium, and vitamin D supplements.

i don't eat food that my food eats

>shoping at safeway

WTF!
The eggs are going to kill me, but not red meat?!

I need a source for this please. I had no idea eggs were this bad!

How healthy is human flesh? I know to avoid the liver and brain, but what about the muscle or heart?

It's almond juice.

Meat eaters are retarded. Not only do you sponsor the abuse and death of animals, you also kill yourself by eating animal products.

very healthy specially the rocky mountain oysters...

It may be called milk and found in the dairy aisle, but almond milk is not dairy. It is “a tasty dairy-free, soy-free lactose-free alternative,” said Heap.

>Soy free specifically mentioned

livescience.com/51695-almond-milk-nutrition.html

This pic related is gay. Guy on the left could definitely drop the sculpted “man” on the right in a single punch.

Whats wrong with eggs?

You forgot anti leaf, leaf faggot

>wears clothes made from fibres made from plantations that wipe out natural ecosystems
>eats mass produced vegetables and fruit grown on farmland that wiped out natural ecosystem and sprayed with environment killing pesticides
>lives in a house built on land acquired by wiping out natural geography, home to many species of insects and animals
>lives in a house made of materials sourced from industry who wipe out thousands of hectares where animals lived
>Uses products tested on animals
>Lives in, enjoys and operates within a society that wouldn't be possible without the torture, exploitation and destruction of animals

Such an inspiration user

i eat once a day and usually it's some sugary bullshit
eating is nauseating