I’m black, but I wish I was white though...

I’m black, but I wish I was white though. I remember watching white people on tv and wondering when will my skin turn white. I found out later on in life that I’m black, and when I went to high school people would call me nigger every single day :( I ran home crying to my mom, I would scream “Why mom, Why am I a Nigger!?!” I know you will never accept me and you’ll always call me some nappy headed, big lipped, wide nose coon, but I hope that one day you will see me as a human and we can live together, hand and hand.

As long as you stick to breeding with other mud skins, and try to keep from chimping out, I have no problem with you.

Slide thread

t. Obama

Being white is a lifestyle choice. Getting married before having kids, no government dependence and a strong sense of responsibility. You do that, you can crash here. You don't do that, you can't crash here.

I accept blacks, I was friends with some of them. Blacks and niggers are not the same.

>you’ll always call me....
quit crying and do something with your life

nigger

If your a good person I would rather live next to you than a white criminal, simple as that. Good people are good people.

>I ran home crying to my mom

>but I hope that one day you will see me as a human
Done, stop worrying.

based nigger

>I wish I was

>I hope that one day you will see me as a human

>I hope that one day you will see me as a human
not gonna happen

Look on the bright side. You can use your race to troll lefties. The fun never ends!

timestamp monkeypaws or larp

Just read Thomas Sowell and try not to be a nigger. If there's something worst than a nigger it's a man who hates himself and his own.

everytime you molest a child you turn white. it's the only way.

Gr8b8m 8Ir8/8

look into malcolm x