People still support Trump?

No shitposting please

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342187903511834624
youtube.com/watch?v=vwCQQwPc_O0
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/
magapill.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vwCQQwPc_O0&t=42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll nuke you faggots someday

Does it matter, O.P.?

The truth of it, in my country, is that the office of presidency is a figure-head and the State is run by the Supreme Court which issues coast-to-coast rulings that must be obeyed and enforced.

Trump is not pro Israel?

who cares, he will never be impeached

Yes but less

can someone tell me what song this webm is from

Yes, strongly.

I just agree with his stance on NN. That's it.

Because he hates black people and wants to make America white again

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342187903511834624

Why wouldn't we? He's roughly the same as he was before the election.

he should threaten mexico with war if they refuse to pay for the wall. like straight up, start moving tanks to the border and give them an ultimatum to write a check.

Soulless freak chinks should be fed to dogs

Strange WebMD. Sauce?

Sage

I think it from a jap movie, old shit
But poeple said he will be more ''presidentiable'' and thats was only for the election

youtube.com/watch?v=vwCQQwPc_O0

I like him and I may vote for him again but he isn't perfect.
>Pic unrelated

Trump is GOAT

I only support him on Sup Forums because he's dividing America and is hated all over the world

I like being a contrarian

>announcing sage
Literally how to spot a summerfag or bleditard

Best president since Bush Jr.

it's from a music video I've seen it once

With all my heart and soul.

yes you stupid leaf

I think most of the nu-pol fags have returned to their nest, so his support is dwindling here, as it should be. The trump meme run was fun as fuck, not gonna lie, but it's time to realize he's just another kike puppet.

Also, where the fuck is the wall at?

with regards,

Justin Trudeau

Hillary would have sold our country off to the Chinese and Goldman Sachs via the TPP.
Bernie would have drowned the country in gibs until we either had hyper inflation or a 90% income tax.
¿Jeb? would have opened the borders in the hopes that the latino horde would be grateful enough to vote republican.
The Cruz missile is literally married to Goldman Sachs and would have been Hillary with a neocon makeover.

Upon the day of his corronation God Emperor Trump projected his will through the void using twitter shitposting and erected a psychic barrier along our southern border which repelled over 60% of the xenos.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/

kekistand was a fucking cancer tho, they ruined everything

It was a good meme though

Yes. If we are lucky Ginsberg will die and he will appoint another rightwing judge to the SCOTUS. Everything else is just gravy

They're doing it ironically, no one thinks Trump is doing a good job as president

>Sweden
kys

Too much cringe, some was good, I can't lie

always see this gif but no one ever gives source/context

so, source?

Pepe/Kek was a great meme but it got corrupted at one point like any other good meme.

>because I support clinton or trudeau

At least, read the fucking thread

Don’t even try arguing with the Cheetolini supporters on here brother. They’re massively uneducated bigots.

I’ll try and find the post from r/politics that puts into perspective what a disgusting little man Trump is. It’s all laid out in one post, pure factual data.

Millions and millions world wide support Trump.

Why else do you think America economy is doing so fucking well under his leadership?

Fuck the poor ass jelious nigga.

magapill.com/

Here newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=vwCQQwPc_O0&t=42s

No shitposting? Sup Forums is 99% shitpost. GTFO

>Tfw no creepy Asian qt gf

Sauce on this?