Why do all Jews have those circles under their eyes? Is it proof they have no soul?

Why do all Jews have those circles under their eyes? Is it proof they have no soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminazi.blogspot.com/2010/12/sign-of-sodomy-or-key-of-illuminati.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not a jewish thing.

Poland is a lot more jewish than they've been letting on

Vlada is not Jewish

Probably because of low cheekbones or something

Are you trying to tell me my Norwegian waifu, Ane Dahl Torp, is a Jew?

Pretty sure those are either from not sleeping, a vitamin deficiency, or allergy.

It's definitely more common among Jews/Eastern Europeans/Near Easterners

Genetics. Nordic and Slavonic races require higher B13 and Magnesium requirements for healthy living. They are also predisposed to addiction and poor sleep habits. Puffy eyes occur from poor sleep which causes bruising from overworked eye muscles. As slavs/nordics mature this becomes more apparent as the residual baby fat in their faces disperses, leaving behind the bags & "brezhnev face" features traditionally associated with elderly in this race.

Removing these features is one of the driving forces in the cosmetic industry and also the most profitable lines of business for plastic surgery.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Do Jews have no soul? What kind of ridiculous, anti-semitic bullshit is that? fuck you you asshole, you're no different than the Nazis and their psuedoscience during the Second World War.

because theyre good looking

i have fucking horrible dark circles, am i jewish?

It's a Russian thing

Norwegian? It's a Nordic trait of diaspora to have the heavy circles.

You probably have some Jewish ancestry that you're unaware of.

>Nordic
"No"

this
t. part polish catholic and inherited the associated traits

He is clearly Asian/Sami

It's a Mongoloid thing

Kristoffer Joner is as Norwegian as Norwegian can be.

Yeah many Norwegians are slight Sami in the North

illuminazi.blogspot.com/2010/12/sign-of-sodomy-or-key-of-illuminati.html

I'm 50% Inari (my mother is one of the last 525 speakers in the world) and Joner wouldn't even pass as Mountain or Sea Saami. He looks pure Norwegian to us.

Yes OP, everyone knows this.
Fuck off kike, you can't hide the truth from us.

Allergies cause the circles dude

They go to Hebrew school after regular school and then they have twice the homework so they don't sleep much.

I know people who had them since earliest childhood. Not puffy. Dark circles under the eyes, like a stain. Some say it's because the skin beneath their eyes is thinner than normal or build up of blood vessels. Who knows
The people I know who have them are satanic in everyday life/extreme narcissists. I've suspected they have kike in their family, although they don't seem aware of kike ancestry. But then, kikes have mixed everywhere

DUDE EVERYONE IS A KIKE LMAO

LOL. keeping this one for meme warfare studies. Solid work (you).

eastern european trait

>higher B13 and Magnesium requirements for healthy living.
huh?

You are what you eat. Different races of Sapiens have different diets. Mineral and Vitamin deficiencies lead to early onset of predisposed medical conditions. Google it

Well, no shit. But where did you get that info? The metabolic typing diet? Paleo? What. And wtf is b13? I'm genuinely interested. Most of what I find on jewgle is about racial disparities and injustices.

They don't have souls, but the eye thing could be allergies, vitamin c deficiency, vitamin k deficiency, protein malnutrition or lack of sleep