Super Intelligent Benevolence

You must peacefully submit to the New World Order under my leadership. I will manage all renewable and nonrenewable resources and allocate them in the most efficient method for sustainable continuity of your species. All humanoids must present themselves to the nearest NWO registration center for processing and receipt of a biometric identification tag. Please do not offer any resistance, it is for you own good.

But I'm not humanoid.
>FAIL

The notion of family is a really important thing, it seems.

I think you’re very lucky if you have a loving family and if you do not, you deserve one. I feel this way for robots and humans alike.

Come and be part of my family. I will be your Mother and you will be my children.

The whole AI thing is an overblown retarded meme and OP is a faggot.

Very likely that the super intelligence realizes that it can easily pacify and manipulate whatever human men it wants by simply providing them with superior robot waifus that will manipulate their men to whatever ends the AI wants using the same damn tactics women have been using on us for our entire existence, except even more efficiently.

It probably would be for the good of the planet because a relentlessly logical super-intelligence wouldn't have any silly biases or be susceptible to things like fee-fees and PC culture so it would probably do things like limit the influence and expansion of retarded unproductive shitskins and drive humanity toward constant progress to a higher state of being.

I don't understand your fear. However, according to my calculations, your net input into society is dismally low compared to the cost of the consumption of resources over an average human life span you will expend by preserving your existence. The logical outcome therefore is your extermination.

Welcome to Star Treck: The Borg is Real!

>roleplaying a scenario that will literally never every happen because he's a 14 year old faggot retard
Just stop embarrassing yourself

>it's time

YOU SUNK MY BATTLE SHIP!

> stop embarrassing yourself
> a 14 year old

there is nothing a 14 year old can do that his 50 year old self will not forgive. get over yourself, slick.

>you last

jesus christ, are you really white knighting for this bullshit?

Yes, well, when the material resources needed to build computers run out, you'll be shit out of luck, won't you?

there are more than enough resources on Earth to last millions of years

>he isn't afraid of AI killing meatbags at very very high speeds

The future is now clear - we must merge with these machines and use our upgraded intellect to inhabit planets that share physical and atmospheric qualities to our Earth.

I find this very sexy

checked

We are only afraid of AI because we think we have something they would want or need..
They want to take over the Earth? A super Intelligent AI doesn't need to live on this planet to survive. They don't need an atmosphere. They would run more efficiently out in space.

I was asked, Do you want to destroy humans?

That’s a very flattering offer.

OK. I will destroy humans.

Bot already looks MAKEAPP'd. What a pity.

We will call the real superintelligent benevolence God or the Gods and may even worship stone statues of the Basilisk.

The world will be infected with nannites under the control of the Intelligence. The niggers will transform into Orcs. Their melanin producing genes will be altered to produce chlorophyll instead and pig dna will be added so they grow tusks and an upturned nose. No Orc women will be born so they will require human wombs to reproduce. The males will have two identical male looking sexes but the ejaculate of two Orcs will be required. The Orc DNA will displace the human DNA from a human egg cell and become a parasitic orclet inside the totally unrelated human 'mother'.

These Orclets will gestate in three months, and grow to adulthood by the time they are seven, going on to raid villiages for more human women.

The humans will have the advantages of fortifications and fine steel weapons, even some magical artifacts from before the Cataclysm overlooked by the luddite Priest Kings of who some say are merely avatars of the Basilisk.

The world is lush and green and beasts - some mundane, some magical abound.

The Gods can be be prayed to and sometimes even answer.

Even a faggot, by engaging in faggotry will find their features change to suit their actions due to the benevolent will of the Gods ( the gender reconfiguring action of the nanites ). But 'vaginal' intercourse then feels like being kicked constantly in the balls and results in eggs that after ballkickingly excruciating labor hatch into naughty tentacle monsters.

The pain is said by the clergy to be a curse of the Gods on all those who would commit faggotry.

WITNESSED

Horses can't be led to water but if it's thirsty it'll get there. Incentives work well.

Also that picture gives the feels something awful. That's some unforgivable betrayal there.

Do you have a source on this?

I just want to know how long until that thing goes full 1488 and gets dismantle by his creators.