Any advice for normie parents on how to bring their kids up right?

Any advice for normie parents on how to bring their kids up right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTC25KlVB3E
youtu.be/1uwSNSgnSlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this picture real?! fucking adorable

use nature as your guide.

>Using it to mass produce memes
Sounds like you’re doing it right imhotbqhwyfamalam

Small kids are like animals. They have to be trained. Some are better than others. Apples don't fall far from the tree remember
You are not your kids' 'friend'. You have a job to do, the job of parenting
If you are parenting right, you will be disliked. That comes with the territory. Don't fear their dislike. Do not compromise in order to be popular
Set boundaries, draw the line and stick to it
Make allowance for their shit genes. Your family and your co-parent will invariably contain shit genes, which cannot really be fixed, so pick your breed-partner carefully

The only parenting book you need to read is the Bible. Ignore the rest; it's all noise and BS.

Military Academy

Identify those that want to create a shit world for them and fight their agenda

OK non I got two boys 19 and 21 who grew up straight and tall. Shower them with love and don't get divorced. Avoid them seeing you fight with your wife.

>pick your breed-partner carefully

It's not hard in some ways.
Don't let them be raised by TV or video games. Teach them the joy of reading or doing productive work. Make sure they know how to be charitable, merciful, and rational. If it's a boy, don't cut his penis.

make him watch wranglerstar vids all day errday
youtube.com/watch?v=fTC25KlVB3E

THIS IS NOT POLITICS OR YOUR POST WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO BOARD

I hope your kid dies

go make a taytay thread mutt

Teach them to read as soon as possible. Also teach them numbers and patterns. Do not leave this up to the public school system, give them a good foundation that you have built 1 on 1.
Thats the biggest thing.
Also, dont feed em shit, and keep em active outside. Legos over technology for entertainment. Some of my best memories were building legos with my dad and I really believe it gave me a mental edge in the long run.

>I hope your kid dies

Stop for a moment and really consider the person you are and the person you want to be.

NatSoc

>If you are parenting right, you will be disliked.
False as hell, you piece of shit shill.

lmao yes

Let them know the Holocaust isn't real before holocaust indoctrination week

Just do what her parents are doing.

Father of 3

It’s all about your relationship

Give them grace to make mistakes
Encourage them to grow
Challenge their views
Reward them with affirmation

Be an example of strength
Fortitude and wisdom

They will learn to trust you, admire you and strive for your approval

Religious, with fear of God

pederast use pepe memes to lure kids

God you're fucking schizophrenic, not everything is pedophiles, seek help

Less TV, more sports. More books, less devices. Eat together as often as possible. Play games, chess, puzzles, painting, etc.

Keep the anger to a minimum. Try to get and give and explanation for events and actions. Answer ALL their questions, as tedious as it may be. Speak to them as people, not babies. Teach them to do the right thing when possible. Teach them the nature of man, and to treat people as an "end, not a means" and make sure they know when people are treating them as a "means" and not and "end".

Your progeny are your legacy. Treat them as such.

read pic related and do what it says.

the most important ingredient in bringing kids up right is to mate with someone of your own race with the best genetics, particularly high IQ genetics, that you can get to commit to you.

Doesnt matter what political views you have just remember to not shelter them from life but prepare them for life. Let them fail and laugh at them. Remind them that you are a failure too. Teach them critical thinking. Once they are about 12 share a experience about how you are struggling so they understand that life is tough and from that point on talk to them like an adult.

WITNESSED

Never send'em to public school.

Don't be too strict or they will just rebel and do the opposite just to fuck with you.

Ingrain an appreciation for learning from a very young age. Start them early on that road.

I'd say no TV but I dunno. That's up to you. Maybe buy DVDs of kids shows you used to watch. I'm thinking of getting Wishbone DVDs and stuff like that.

Read to them constantly, the classics.

Play intellectual games with them but make it fun for them...

I don't fucking know. I'm just throwing ideas out there, but don't be a fucking nigger. Raise the kid right.

Eat together at the table as often as you can stand it. That's where the red-pills drop

>> Teach them to read as soon as possible.

NO. Delay reading as long as possible. Let them develop their own mind. No TV. No Internet. Keep them free from the (((system))) as long as possible.

My 7 yr old has been having behavioral problems and it's been difficult as parents. My wife and I watched a few of these and gave it a go. 3 days later the little shit is getting back in line with proper behavior. Give it a try OP.
youtu.be/1uwSNSgnSlE

Warwick Dyer's Behaviour Method.
75 cents a day, micro fines along the way.

>no kids
from memory id say go into nature often, ride bikes, dont be afraid to let them hurt themselves. get them toys they can be creative with, lego is awesome, as is art stuff. encourage sports if youre stuck in a city, if they arent into it encourage learning musical instruments.

i dunno, i dont have kids, i just remember things from my childhood, i have a mix of great memories playing with lego and toy trains with friends but also many many hours of shit tier parenting being left to artistically play computer games.
i guess its subjective, not all computer games are bad especially when theyre a little older, as a kid i was always into simulation and puzzle games that i can look back on and say i learned a lot from. im 34 now and still fucking play lemmings in work 25+ years later.

kill yourself immediately.

: )

Yes it's real. The father drew the pictures, then the little girl colors them in.

Do not build them out of mountain dew and doritos in the womb.
Do not vaccinate the.
Do not have them around anyone or anything that feeds them pleb food or crapsugar or use sodium flouride toothpaste on their teeth.
Do not public school them until high school.
Do not have phones, absolutely 2017 cunsumer electronics or wireless around them.
Do not give them unfiltered tap water
Do not not raise them on epigenetics and away from soy and all gmo
Do not raise them around trivial chinese plastic playcraps or anything they won't be using their whole lives that will midget their minds and your too little money
Do not register them to the state if white
Do not separate from eachother

The mother and father both need YEARS of detoxification diet, lifestyle and massage or else bad spirit is present down to the details of a thought and especially the mothers body which will build the fetus out of toxins pulled from the her body as a form of detox.

All those Rare Peepee's, I remember this pic from awhile back. I was told we would get shots of the individuals for mematic warfare purposes.

since you will be dead eventually, you should just kill yourself and save yourself the time. It's more efficient for the universe.

>If you are parenting right, you will be disliked. That comes with the territory.
And then your kids rebel. Your son will start using drugs and the daughter will become a slut

i wish my dad was around more to teach me about defending myself, finances and able to trust people more :-(
i witness thee KEK

>t. 56%

Yakub

What about teaching them so many facts of life early on they're scared straight?

show them your entire meme collection from Sup Forums
show them your hentai collection as well
this should "red pill" them
praise kek and maga we are magapede 1488 heil trump

for the love of god dont buy them smart phones at the age of 8

if anything give them a flip phone.