Gravity Rush anime trailer

Gravity Rush anime trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=99MwZpWGEuA

3d is pretty disappointing. I hope they speak in their silly gibberish language though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMKAdNWv9xA
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's from Khara, then it's probably the same team that animated Cassette Girl.

As a massive fan of the original game, I'm actually glad it's in 3D, it matches the original style of the games quite a bit.

Oh my.

Yeah, I see your point. Someone mentioned elsewhere that XV's anime looked weird when comparing it to the game and I guess the same would be true here.

I did want to see a cute 2D Kat in motion though

Wow, looks almost as bad as the Berserk anime.

Imagine her trying to land on your dick like that. Imagine her failing.

HQ

What happened to her leg?

>3D

>more and more shitty cgi each season
>well animated traditional anime dont sell

Ive seen this happen before. JUST.

Khara's CG team has done some decent work, the action scenes should look good at least. A shame Yuji Kaneko is attached to this project as art director instead of LWA TV.

>gif

I LIKE GIFS YOU WEBM NAZIS

Is this the best IP Sony ever came up with?

Tearaway and Bloodborne.

Probably, too bad they don'y give a fuck about it

Wild arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMKAdNWv9xA
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg

They care enough that it got an anime and a sequel, so I'm not complaining

>bloodborne
>sony
no

Yis!

?

gay RWBY shit

It's a From Software IP not Sony's.

Well, it is Sony's IP, they just didn't came up with it.

sony owns the IP

And Sony owns the IP. How the fuck is that different from Gravity Rush? Just because the studio developing it has Sony on its name? Japan Studio was also part of some of Bloodborne's development. Both are still IPs that were developed because Sony funded them, doesn't matter which company did it.

Sony owns the IP you retard, just like Sony owns Uncharted and Death Stranding :^)

Honestly the 3D isn't too bad since it's very similar to what the game actually looks like.

This is probably the one time where I'm ok with this sort of animation.

Is this RWBY?

Well ACKSHULLY Sony themselves haven't really came up with many IPs like Nintendo but they have funded other studios to do it for them so it's kinda the same.

Bloodborne for example is a new IP that is exclusive to Sony and was funded by them but it comes from a company that makes multiplat games so you coukd argue that it's not their IP but also technically is.

Autistic overanalysis aside, I'd say Bloodborne is their best IP, followed by Ratchet and Clank which is FUN.

Honorable mention to Gran Turismo even though 6 was disappointing.

Left or right.

Raven is a bit too edgy. Kat is cute!

Absolutely yes. Kat is best Playstation girl by a mile (which isnt saying much since only other Playstation girls I can think of is Ellie)

The answer is Kat

What about the Neps? Not a Sony IP but up until this year all the games have been exclusive to Sony platforms

Ellie is cute, it's a tough choice.

maiden in black is the best playstation girl

It's the same team that did Cassette Girl.

Nah, Raven is the best PlayStation girl.

The new one on the right

>you will never have your own Kat

>cute lewd loli replaced by older dyke with tits smaller than her 13 year old self

Fuck Numale Dog

Can't really speak as to whether aging her up was warranted character or storywise, but making it so that regular people didn't feel bad about wanting to jack off to her could have played a small part.

Will she also casually kill citizens each times she flies?

Looks like shit.

It always does. What's up with that? The animation always looks choppy and the colors too flat.

Okay, not always, but there are too few exceptions.

I was reminded of the same.

Why doesn't we have this kind of shading render for the Anime.

Limited shading for 2d animation is a thing because you have to do it frame by frame, but it's completely retarded to always do that in 3D Anime series.

There is barely any shading for god's sake.

If you're working in 3D and not even in real time at that improve the rendering, this looks like fucking RWBY.

Ape Escape is better than Crash and Spyro.

Lammy