What went so fucking right? She is just perfect and 10x better than Cuckura

What went so fucking right? She is just perfect and 10x better than Cuckura.

I for one am looking forward to her bonding with Naruto and having the NaruSasu love story we never got in the form of loli love.

I just want to see more Orochimaru antics. Couldnt care less about Bort but more Salad is nice

^
i need more adventures of best mom (male) and best son

This shit is still going? I thought Shippuden ended

This is garenteed to go bad real quick and be more angsty then the first one just look at the mango

>best mom(male)
me too fa.m

fuck off moe fag

Boruto will be bad, but nowhere near DB Super bad. Watch one arc be about how the Ootsuki were cultivating God Trees because they were at war with some other clans, thus AYY LMAO wars ensue

Kill yourself, Naruto cancer.

Naruto would never sexualize the daughteru

>senpai

Fuck off Narutard.

So Narutards are also cancerous trapfags.

At least Mitsuki isn't a edgy cunt like Sauce
Though Boruto is bit of a little shit

I'd rather have Naruto threads because they actually have an anime going on air, than Bleach threads that can't let a dead horse lie. Honestly they can talk about the cucking if that floats their boat, but Bleach became so bad from a story perspective it was kill, last arc was a Buu arc if there ever was to be another.

Post armpits

Fuck off narutards

You have autism. Please get a shotgun and blow your arms off.

>autism

You come to Sup Forums and use that like an insult? Fuck off, faggot.

You have autism. Please get a shotgun and blow your arms off.

>You have autism
Yes. And?

Honestly, is there a reason to watch Burrito other than Sarada, Mizuki or Dadruto?

Bort gonna be based after timeskip He will be like Itachi.

If the world is at peace, why are children still being made into soldiers?

Oh, so that's who that is? Who the hell had sex with Orochimaru? Or is that his clone or something. I bet it's his clone. I've gotta reread, or watch, Naruto from the beginning.

I used to hate sasusaku but salad redeemed it.

I used to be one of those salty NaruSaku shippers, but Sarada is too perfect for me to stay mad any longer.

Because there are always non-ninja criminals, minor villages are not shown among the super-peace, and martial tradition is simply ingrained in those people.

Ninjas also does mundane missions that are unrelated to fighting, but where their ninjutsu may still be of use.

only sasuke fags like this girl, shes literally genderbend sasuke

Who ever that edgy fag is from chapter 1 of the manga gets officialy introduced. Pic unrelated.

Literally has completely lost all it's original meaning and definition.

Thanks SJWs

>naruto got good as soon as they introduced a cute loli
every time

She's delicious

Remember, girls who sit and dress like that have daddy issues. Massive, MASSIVE daddy issues

God, why is there so much NaruxSarada doujins? Not that I am complaining, its my favorite shipping.

Don't judge me, I am a sucker for this kind of shit.

best thing to come out of that Union of two unlikable characters, lets hope she doesn't take after her parents

because a lot a people are pedo scum like you

i'm still gonna judge you. It's disgusting

I don't get how people who like the girls can even say this, Naruto's one of the most unlikeable protags I've ever seen in an anime (Sasuke too but he's unintentionally funny at times atleast). It's the same with people celebrating that NaruHina happened, how do people even like Naruto as a character enough to care about this?

>Not paying attention to the real problem
Sarada is a little girl (confirmed 11 in gaiden, we assume she's 12 in the movie)

I didn't watch the series, but I do enjoy lolis getting put in their place by people in power. Those that answer your question? If I did, I am very certain I won't get to enjoy the nasty doujins I like.

I'll never understand people who get so assblasted by there being a naruto thread. Go back to your high school drama anime you fuckin nerds lmao

People feel obligated to like Naruto because's he's the MC. That's all it is, it happens in every series.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting narutard

I'm not seeing a problem here anonpai.
are you suggesting she's an old hag

well she does have MASSIVE daddy issues, so its pretty close to reality :^)

How was that ironic
Really, go back to your 'buy fag threads' aspy

They have been since like, the third or fourth chapter

All of those things are terrible too. People just like Sarada's design.

I'm suggesting that shipping a little girl with a grown ass man is disgusting

naruto in general always got me going. not sure why everyone has to basicaaly wear open toe heels with painted toes but my foot fetish is and has always been pleased

>Being a moralfag
>on Sup Forums
Why are you even here friendo

Oh. You're one of THOSE.

>so much
There's like three and they all suck because the artist is a hack.

Also your ship is disgusting and you should kill yourself.

>Typical Uchiha

I don't even know myself. I'm bored to death and used to Sup Forums. I still can't stand loli shit though

and her mommy isn't even her real mommy
god I remember the glorious shitshow when that chapter was released

Agree. There's more than 3 though... That shit was popular when gaiden was going on. Even on sites like tumblr. I'm disturbed by this garbage

Glorious indeed

This could have been easily avoided, if sakura had actually remembered how Sasuke look like. Are we suppose to believe that? Naruto could remember his features without putting any effort, but Sakura could not tell whether he wore glasses or not. Fucking useless.

cant wait for animated Gaiden

dumb, dumb frogposter

Sarada is cute

Mitsuki is cute to be honest. Best girl

It was great, but later chapter confirmed sakura as her real mother. Waterbro used wrong dna sample

>Talking shit about Karakishi
Get the fuck out

>Please get a shotgun and blow your arms off.

How will he blow the second one off? Once the first one is gone he'll be holding the gun with his only remaining arm. Unless you think "autism" means he's telekinetic or something.

AND that idiot wants you to blow both your arms off with a shot-gun because he thinks autism gives you the power to hold and fire a gun using telekinesis.

At least she was polite enough to thank Ninja Jesus for her time spent in Konoha.
She is definitely a credit to her race.

Nah, there won't be a shitstorm, it's pointless

Outside of the standard low INT every shonen protag comes with what's there to dislike about Naruto?

>Liking such a shit artist
The guy sucks major dick.Even if you were to say he appeals to your fetishes or draws characters that you like, I can assure there are far better artist doing the same shit.

The only guy even worse than him doing Nardo doujins is that Naruhodo hack. This two faggots should get their fingers cut off.

>muh sasuke wahhh
I find this complaint to be pretty dumb. If you were shunned most of your childhood and finally found someone even somewhat close to a friend, you wouldn't want them to become bad either. You'd try to fix them.

Plus the guys is the reincarnation of your brother.
It was still badly written though

We know, we know, Boruto OVA shown at anime fiesta. It's about Chocho, who cares

She'll turn into a jobber, just you watch.

What if she and Boruto fight because she feels inferior to Boruto, and they both use their super attacks on each other but Konohamaru intervenes and both their attacks hit two water towers but Sarada is happy because she did more damage to the water tower but as she jumps away she realizes that Boruto did more damage to the water tower

Kishi pls

Sasuke wasn't a jobber and he won fights, he just got powerups from other people. Saruda will be a Tsunade at best and the fall to Konan levels of irrelevant.

How come best girl came from worst girl and boy?

Bru

two wrongs make a right I guess

minus multiply minus equals positive, user

she took all the best traits. wait until they have a son

Himawari came from best girl though.

It's a miracle.

huh, I like her but she barely her own character beside "Boruto's little sister" for now. We'll wait and see
Right now, best girl is mitsuki

One-hit a Hokage in canon.

1000 years of prosperity, brother.

Holy fuck, is it a genetic thing? Do all Uchihas have a gene that makes them want to leave or rebel against Konoha?

Who?

Himawari is obviously a master of the Transparent Escape Technique.

Yes.

Yes they do. It's actually part of their history in the unironic sense.
The Uchiha are the greatest justification for discrimination based on genetics.

I want to see Himawari in anbu going full edgy mass murderer.

So you want her to be an Uchiha?

when did salad awaken her sharingan?

Didn't see her dad for 12 years and the idea of meeting him triggered it. Then he tried to kill her.

What's wrong with ChoCho?

>Himawari
Who's that? Are you talking about a fancharacter?

Mitsuki and Sarada are going to end up together.

Wonder when we'll get to see this.

Himawari is unironically stronger than both Bort and Sarada right now.