???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Streaming
kys

These niggers should be permabanned.

>Streaming
kill yourself.

Don't forget to report this thread.

tahnks friend i will really enjoy this

ps mind if i save you picture i really like it :)

You do realize this is some off-shoot, right? The real Kissanime is on the .io domain since November. Don't even know who these other guys are.

>(User was shitted on for this post)

masterani.me/

Better site for streaming, I use it when I want to watch a short OVA/under 10 episode series I can't bother to download

Fuck off retard.

Ironic streaming is still streaming.
Fuck off.

Reminder to report and ignore this stupid thread.

>.ru
I bet it's one of those Russian hackers again.

Not really hackers, they are most likely just farming ads money and I bet it's really successful.

lmfaooooooooo bruhh im dying fucking streaming fag

> Not having $8 for a CR subscription
> Not enjoying the fact that about 1 cent of that goes towards helping the industry

How does it feel poor fags?

Feels good having the files downloaded to run on my raspberry pi that poweres a 127" screen that doesnt work with streaming trash.

Yes, yes it does feel good.

>Streaming

>not using animeultima

MODS

>trump winning
>now this

Could 2016 get any better?

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>Could 2016 get any better?
It could end.

I used to be an autistic torrentfag back in the day. Man, I can't tell you how much time I save with KissAnime.

Now I don't have to convert mthose autistic fucking 10bit rips to 8bit to be compatible with my playstation. I once converted the entirety of Gintama (around 70gigs I think?) and it took an entire week. Crazy shit man. These days I can get the entire series from KA with jDownloader in less than a day.
Torrenting anime is a meme. That said I did go back to dl'ing those bakedfish encodes while KA was done kek

So is the io one real or the .ru one?

only faggots download. i watch my shit then forget about it. i dont want it cluttering up my computer. seriously who the fuck goes out of their way to download shit. just stream it or buy it.

also watchcartoononline is way better than kissanime. kissanime is only good for finding more obscure shit.

The .io one is the ``official'', but who cares when both work pretty much the same?

f***book.com/kissanime.io

Io is fake and will steal your details.
.to redirects to .ru and your login details will work on .ru.

It's not even just that old shows especially look like absolute ass on streaming sites such as kissanime.
The amount of people who can look at heavily compressed sd images and say they look the same as 720p mind boggles me

The facebook page was hacked along with .to

I think you are right. Just checked, and the .io one has quite a few missing episodes. Also, their player sucks.

Have you ever considered you're the one with mental issues for actually giving a shit? Video quality doesn't matter to anyone who isn't on the spectrum.

>
how is it io? i have had it bookmarked for a long time, and when i go on it now, its ru, not io.

fucking finally

Yeah my bad I forgot how enjoyable it is waiting half an hour for each episode download.

Honestly, 9anime is better.

>No ads
>Autoplay after an episode finishes
>Clear site

You are technically illiterate, aren't you?

We did it

XdXdXdXD KEKKEKEKEKEEKEKE

only KEK virgins download animes

kys fagot lel :^) fucking saged

This

I'm on it right now, enjoying it's sleek UI, no ads and good features.

kisscartoon is still down though. hope iyts back up before christmas, there are some christmas specials id like to watch.

>Downloading anime

Why? So you can share it with your friends? Fuck off, normie scum.

>mfw they were complaining about kissanime being down and suggested there should be a optional paid subscription to support the site. So this wouldn't happen again.

>tfw mods delete on-topic threads but won't delete this

its anime related though.

>This thread.