IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING! BACTERIA GROWING ON SPACE STATION

thesun.co.uk/news/5012312/international-space-station-astronauts-bacteria-not-from-earth/

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/did-russians-find-aliens-iss-cosmonauts-claim-they-found-bacteria-that-wasnt-there-before-1649034
thesun.co.uk/news/5012312/international-space-station-astronauts-bacteria-not-from-earth/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-does-the-tiny-waterbear-survive-in-outer-space-30891298/
youtube.com/watch?v=Db3n1BKI01s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF

Bluebeam soon.

>the sun

Mueller is about to expose everything. This is a distraction.

so if this legit (((they))) are probably sliding something else that will harm them.

ibtimes.co.uk/did-russians-find-aliens-iss-cosmonauts-claim-they-found-bacteria-that-wasnt-there-before-1649034

he's not wrong.

There is no space spation, it's faked.

Ayyy lmao!
“ionosphere lift phenomenon”
Ssssshhhhheeeeeeiiiitttt.... :(

Nice try but this one wasn't on Earth

Check & Mate

Wrong happening loser
pic related

i sincerely hope that they were smart enough to bring a sample of this alien bio-agent down to their lab on earth where they can try to study and manipulate it while accidentally killing the whole world.

>Wrong happening loser
UFOs have been documented for thousands of years, fucktard.
>muh declassified navy vidya

Sliding IRL, what a concept

Wow, anyone can make money these days by simply running their mouths.

My bet is that it is really a bacteria from Earth but due to the extremely fucking high mutation rates thanks to radiation and the short as fuck generational cycle that most bacteria have (a few hours), it mutated into a new species if not an entirely new genus or new order in a decade

Yes, it could be a new order bacteria

Don't post happenings IF THERES NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENING YOU STUPID KIKE FUCKING FAGGOT

>the sun

With this amazing leap in technology, we should surely be ably to actually put a man on the moon within the next decade. We should call it "the space race" and see which country can get there first. My money is on the ruskies.

Thinking the life us limited to earth is short sighted. Human beings are so damn pompous. That is our kill switch. When we truly do get too smart, we will kill ourselves off.

whats wrong with his face

Yea the US government publicly acknowledging and starting an informative dialogue on the subject is super low energy, right?

whats the deal with the ufo dump

probablilty that there is no life elsewhere, is absolutely 0.

As you say, it's a very arrogant view, rooted in part. the abrehamic religions. Where you for some reason are supposed to be the center of the universe. We're not.
In this case though, I do not believe anything I read in the sun, so we have to wait for the russians to have analyzed the sample.

Most probably it's bacteria that has actually survived the travel from here and acts different in space or even have muted. This will ofc be easy to tell. Life outside our planet, will probably not adhere to the same foundation as life here

>the sun

Bump for space.

Now gentlemen, are you ready to post your declassified or deeper NASA+ documents? better to spread them now while the iron's hot.

That's great. Now explain why you guys keep shutting the camera off whenever an object starts approaching the station.

Nigga what the fuck do you think morgellon's is?

sage

This makes everything Q said real.

LOL I FUCKING LOVE AMERICA

TIL MULTISTAGE ROCKET WAS DOCUMENTED IN 1500's, you moron! TIL WE, HUMANS HAVE GONE INTO UNIVERSE AND POPULATED MOST OF IT AND TIL WE HUMANS ARE THE AY LMAO THAT VISIT, HOWEVER, TIL JUST LIKE YOU WOULDN"T TALK TO A NIGGER REGARDING IMPORTANT SUBJECTS IS WHY AI LMAO IGNORE 99.9999% OF US!

No, I just post shit you guys don't know how to make yet.

Also, learn to oscillate currents properly. And add a plasma double layer.

They learned from Mars.

Well, there was a mutated super fungi eating the MIR from outside, wouldn't surprise me

Also, step up your ramjet game.

This one can use water as a fuel source.

Mars is a shithole like Africa, we used to live between Earth and Venus

space yogurt, yum

that's not on his twitter, is it fake or got delete?

thats a facebook post you fucking inbred

Mars is a shithole because it was nuked.

inb4 its airborne aids

This wouldn't be happening if it was really in space.

>bacteria
>aids

Panspermia says your retarded

Maybe this will lead to a cure for OP's faggotry.

Tbqh it may just be russian.
Then again that would still make it something beyond the realm of human understanding.

>thesun.co.uk/news/5012312/international-space-station-astronauts-bacteria-not-from-earth/
>Collecting alien bacteria samples and bringing them back to earth
Do they want to become super villains? because that's how you become a super villain.

>bacteria can't damage a person's immune system
lol wut

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The first aliens will be parasitic bacteria. We're gonna die if they bring it to earth.

Sweet, now we got a better scientific understanding of how life got to earth, that shiz was floating around in space, landed on earth somehow without burning up, and adapted and evolved into our planets environment over time, this post might sound sarcastic, it is not, that wasn't sarcasm either, I don't use sarcasm. Sarcastic people go to hell

Stop bringing my hopes up man. I badly want aliens to visit us and have proof. Biggest discovery of mankind

>MAY not be from earth
>no stated reason to believe it's not from earth
>article even notes some earth bacteria can get into space due to 'ionosphere lift phenomenon'
>"So they have flew from somewhere in space and settled on the outside hull."
the sun is twisting his words to make it seem like he's saying it's alien bacteria but he's obviously not or else they would have a quote that more clearly states this

They don't even explain why they think it's not from Earth, I'd like to know just how they can even tell.

This was reported like 2 years ago, I distinctly remember being excited when I saw the headline.

I even mentioned to my buddy a few days ago in a random drunk discussion about aliens 'remember that bacteria on the space station'

Why the FUCK is this being recirculated as recent news

it's just a space blanket, calm down

This.
Or please be space aids pandemic

Panspermia isn't real. Space isn't real. Space Station isn't real. NASA isn't real. It's all literally Jewish lies.

inb4 the flood

This has been going on for years

Got it. Do nothing and the problem will go away.

This makes the most sense.

Read the article, it says that it MAY not be from earth. Which we all know means it most likely IS from earth.

life in space is not impossible anyway
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-does-the-tiny-waterbear-survive-in-outer-space-30891298/

hehehehehehe DeLonge
JRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Db3n1BKI01s

Dude weed lmao, thats just swamp gas or lense flare...chill out.
Dont question things.