Is Sargon a Sup Forums Guy

Is Sargon a Sup Forums Guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sargon is a retard.

NO.

Nah. But he comes here and it's funny because Sup Forums has some amount of influence on him. Although I'm sure he would disagree.

YES

hes a cuck and spams boipicci pics all the time now pls leave normie newcuck

Is he a free speech guy? Yes.

He's scared of white nationalists I think.

He talks to them all the time

I watched a recent vid of his where he talked about the youtube pedo thing, it seemed like all he really cared about was potential lost revenue from the shitstorm to come. fuck that guy, hes a cunt

Also, hi Sargon. fucking cunt

Its funny because Sup Forums has some influence on you too fagoot

He's a moron

So you wanted him to virtue signal about how pedophilia is bad? Everyone knows that.

One thing he could have done though was look up Elsagate. This problem is beyond pedo commenting on videos of young kids, but of pedos making fetish content masquerading as kid-friendly content, and how pedos are sending code messages to each other about their illegal activities on these videos.

if everyone knew that we wouldnt have pedos you faggot

Idk but he slips in Sup Forums memes constantly so you know he comes around

Not so much the ones he talks to, more the ones he sees in his comments. He thinks they're going to rise up and enact some kind of Turner Diaries style purge.

He hates the left but identifies as left and is against the left and loves jews but hates nazis.

You think pedos care whether what they do is right or wrong? You're assuming that pedos have a conscience.

I long for the day when everyone stops using gate on the end of every scandal ever

>So you wanted him to virtue signal about how pedophilia is bad? Everyone knows that
No, but less about how he's going lose money wouldn't hurt

According to him he doesn’t use Sup Forums.

Sargon is entry level shit
we need people at all levels
power to him

harmless

Stormies always fill these threads with their tears because he's entry level

It sure is, goy. Donate to my patreon and I'll tell you why.

>Sargon, anti-pedo

Oh you make me laff.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M

I don't mind his videos because they can be pretty entertaining at times. But he's definitely not /ourguy/.

Literally every centrist european is a leftwing liberal on the political compass. Theres too many questions specifically targeted at America that aren´t really a reflection of your political beliefs if you´re from Europe.
Ithink its biased towards those in general aswell.

shills