Should women who falsley claim sexual crimes on men be, um... acid attacked?

I think if a girl says you assaulted or harassed her, and you didnt, she should be legally held down while acid is poured onto her face.
Just saying. Lying is a sin.

reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm

If I looked like that I would kill myself

Or you could be come a super villain

punishment for such things should be at least as severe as the penalty for rape

Fuck you ahmed.
Plz die.

disfigurement is too harsh a punishment. If somebody ends up doing time for rape or assault that turns out to be false the woman should be put in jail for the same amount of time. If she makes a workplace accusation of harassment that's false she should be fired.

If rapists get the same treatment except on the dick also then fuck yes.

No. They should be fined and jailed. Stop the Sharia Shit, Mohammed.

Or how about just sentenced by a judge you butthurt faggot

What about a damaged reputation and lost livelihood due to a false claim?

I think jail is enough, burger-san

No, Achmed. You fucking Godless psychopath.

I think the penalty for a false claim should be the penalty of the crime accused.. accuse someone of theft, you're charged with false accusation: theft, and sentenced as if you stole the thing you accused. Or, if you accuse someone of rape, you get charged with false accusation: rape, and get a sentence as if you actually committed rape.

Why is Sup Forums so filled with virginal autistic rapists? Can anyone answer this?

hivemind
i was just going to start typing this.

Kill your parents for giving birth to u, u stupid fuck. If a girl accuses u of sexual harassment, that can ruin ur life.
And u think a girl who does this should only lose her job?
You should be acid attacked u feminist cuck

No, I would be happy if it was made a felony like it should be. Lying about a potential life sentence should be garner a sever penalty.

Rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm. In the vast majority of all rapes, the woman orgasms.

Most women are asking for rape, like the ones in short shorts, like the ones getting drunk with strange men all night at the bars, like the ones joining feminist groups and shit-testing men, etc.

Hail Hitler

>Harvey, I thought you were dead!
>Half.

Can somebody tell me what's up with her eye? Can she still see with it?

I've worked closely with police while I was a youth liaison in very dodgy neighbourhood and about 8 out of 10 rape allegations there were false, 90% with the women admitting they falsely accused the perpetrator for 1 of many reason's the most common being, to hurt the man, to avoid owning up to cheating on their partner and young girls for financial gain.

Yeah no. For the same reason we should be cautious about rape accusations. Fucked up to hang an innocent man or burn an innocent woman

They don't go to jail for it, they get hailed as a hero.

>felony conviction for fraud or whatever (something serious that fucking sticks)
>listed on sex offenders register (it's what the falsely accused bloke would have copped so all his neighbours know about it)
>wide fucking open to civil suit as the bloke retaliates for the usual trial by media and having his reputation destroyed for some cunt's 15 minutes of victimhood fame

fuck acid, i want their lives legally destroyed to the point where they're barely able to work and can't leave the country (most places flat-out refuse entry if you're a convicted criminal)

pretty much every problem we have with women is that they face no fucking consequence for their actions