Can we talk about Aldi?

Can we talk about Aldi?

Aldi is a fucking gay cuckshop.

>open shit hours
>shitty store presentation
>have to pay to borrow a trolley and return it to the bay to get your money back (protip get a trolley key then leave the trolley in the carpark)
>you can't leave through the same door you came in
>have to go through a checkout to leave
>only have like 4 checkouts
>half of them always closed, and if you want to leave without buying something you still have to fucking wait in line because the checkouts are too small to squeeze past someone
>employees sit in chairs and don't bag your groceries
>employees are rude and don't offer help and act like they're better than you
>advertise some special item then stock like 4 of them in each store

The place is basically a jail and their shitskin knockoff brands are only BARELY cheaper than woolies or coles

LIESSS
ALDI STRONK
ALDI #1

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Sup Forums??/

ALDI has no self-check out so i dont use it

sage

ur a cunt OP. Aldi is based.

We talked about cuckcarts for days, this is just an extension of that

I've been working at Walmart for over 12 years. Do you think I have a shot at working for Aldi? One's opening up here soon!

I can help cure your autism.

>knockoff brands
Post your face when you realize most of the food items roll off the same processing machines, but just have different labels.
Enjoy paying more for the same shit.

I like Aldi. The only other person I know who shops there is my dad though.

Its pretty good, cheap prices but limited selection. Always full of hot hipster thots but also homeless guys. And like OP said, shit service.

Most people don't realize it ls German either.

Sage

Fuck Aldi. Cheap ass discount shit store

I went to an Aldi once. I wanted a pack of smokes and a case of Coors Light. Neither of those things were available at that shitty grocery store.
>Literally cannot buy white trash party supplies
Why bother?

Smoking is for fags

Aldi beer is better quality and cheaper than the cheapest piss you can get at a bottlo.

don't forget

>always full of mexicans

gotta love soyboys who feel the urge to pay more just to be "buying with style"

so don't shop there ya derro.

me on the right

>wanting self-checkout
>working for free
Good goy.

WHAT DO YOU NEED 15 DOLLARS FOR?

Thanks for the input, I'm glad some anonymous guy in Australia is there to set me on the straight and narrow.

How much of a Sup Forums hermit can you get to actually make a thread that you are disappointed from a fucking supermarket chain.

It's called conversation Leslie. You might recognize it as what you do with your friends.
>Oh wait...

Fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums you retarded abo. Fuck off

I like Aldi because because their knockoff brands are decent and I don't have to deal with the subhumans that shop at Walmart. I also don't mind the whole layout with the doors and stuff, because I go to the store to buy things, not mill about like a dumb nigger and peck and poke. I just buy what's on my list. And the cart system is great because stupid fucks don't leave them all over the parking lot to roll into your car and scrape and ding the ever-living fuck out of it like they do at Walmart and Kroger.

>have to pay to borrow a trolley and return it to the bay to get your money back
People wouldn't return it otherwise.
>(protip get a trolley key then leave the trolley in the carpark)
You're a Nigger.

> dont bag your groceries
Wtf you think theyre there to give you a bj too?
We here never had markets where the cashier is bagging your stuff

>he returns his trolley to the bay

Look at this soyboy, doing the designated cart niggers job.

aldi is way better that the duopoly of woolies and coles, everythings more affordable and they dont jew you, no shit they will cut down on bags and there are trollies you can use anyway all of these makes the food affordable and if you ever read the labeling most of the stuff it sourced from australia especially the produce the only things that are foreign are the non perishables. Overall it's like 10 times better tastier and affordable. You seem bitter that they have high standards for drug testing their employees and you musn't have made the cut, poor guy pick yourself up and try again instead of being bitter

>56%

There is no cart nigger at aldi's you dumb faggot.

Keep projecting your hermitness. I knew it, lol

im an aldifag for sure, lidl aswell.
lower prices but like all stores i dont buy everything in one place, i never buy fresh meat or veg in aldi. everything packaged is fair game though.

i dont care about the lack of self checkouts or shitty service.

>no respect for civilized society
Spotted the abbo. Don't you have gasoline to huff?

>American with a trip code and a meme flag
>Truly cancer

I know.
Because they're a bunch of greedy kikes making their own customers return their own carts like an animal, instead of being like a NORMAL supermarket and hiring a monkey to drive a tractor around and do it

Gibbon says wha?

It's hit and miss here. But the hits tend to be pretty good. Produce is usually shit, but they often have good cheeses at not exorbitant prices. It says something when the Mennonites, yuppie soccer moms, fit girls, Vietnamese, and rednecks all hit up the place.

So you are the one having conversation on Sup Forums, but you tell me that I have no friends?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you OP. Some of us are in college and actually manage our money. I'm trying to actually survive outside of the basement. It's a lot cheaper for basic food. Fuck I sound like a fuckin kike.

Aldi Supermarkets have a very inconsistent brand image around the globe. It's well known to be really good in Germany, but that's because they started there from what I recall.

In the U.S. Aldi's supermarkets sell overstock. We produce so much that they purchase the excess and sell it at discount compared to a larger conventional supermarket chain. Presentation is not that great, it's cramped, fat burgers literally take up the entire aisle, but it's cheap and quality, and if you're poorfag and have the quarter to cart around a month's food for little money, then it's pretty good.

Australian Aldi's sounds like the DMV here.

>getting into the pros and cons of a grocery store
>can't tell if I'm getting old or if this is just part of being responsible adult

Anyone who shops at Aldi is a degenerate nigger.

"Bad Customer service"

Just go in knowing what you want and understand the limitations. Aldi is incredibly efficient. Can't beat a 10 minute grocery trip that gets all of your weekly staples, organics non the less, for a good price. Nothing else matters.

Returning a shopping trolley makes you a poof.

Just hike it up into the garden bed like a real man

Are you not also having a conversation on Sup Forums?

I only shop at Trader Joe's (owned by the Aldi Group). Aldi's is for EBT niggers who can't afford organic grass fed butter.

>me on the right

All this would be fine, because it makes for low prices,
But the produce is for shit.
>Mixed baby greens always have rotten leaves in them
>Asparagus is always rotting at the tips
>Grapes are always too soft and old
>Apples are always sour
>Ginger is moldy
>Bananas always super green
>Avocados hard as rocks

Bagging:
Not only do they not bag. I put a giant, open topped box in the cart and the cashier always puts the items OUTSIDE the box in the cart.
Then I have to scramble whilst swiping and entering my pin AND putting items in the box.
Otherwise the cashier and the customer behind me stare and wait for me to gather my things.

Trader Joe's is nothing but snacks, right? Do they have actual food for sale?

>bag groceries
>return cart on your way out
>carry your bags to your car like a fucking man

You know your blood is swimming in estrogen when a little extra work scares you this much.

>can't be assed to return a fucking cart
>calls anyone else weak

I stop by Aldi from time to time, looking for deal on cheap wine, but alas, the prices aren't that good. In comparison, Trader Joe's fuels my rampant alcoholism with three dollar chardonnay I can purchase by the case. And the bottles are easier to hide at work as well.

Yeah remembering to bring a quarter was weird at first but honestly I don't mind it. The last one got me, I hate when they have such sales for appliance and household items and there's never enough, its all gone and just annoys people. They usually have great sales for eggs for around 69 cents to 79 cents for a dozen large AA. Chips and dried generic foods can be decent. At least they have a selection of hummus and garlic naan.

I'll go to an actual grocery store and hope the German Jewmarket goes out of business.