youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjha1p66lI
youtube.com/watch?v=RlArwAts9gU
sakugabooru.com/post/show/25793
sakugabooru.com/post/show/17065
sakugabooru.com/post/show/17072
youtube.com/watch?v=ptblgobdvXA
youtu.be/EHbDD23Arhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was honestly a good fight, but what are they doing in Batman's armory?

>fight

You must be kidding, their faces were all wrong, like all the rest had been retouched in Japan after they fucked up in Korea/China (again).

Fight itself was good but the animation was really disappointing. Splitting it up to show sabers bullshit was also dumb.

This, I agree with.

What do I win.

that a way satan.

>You must be kidding

Time Alter: Serious Accel!

Can't wait for ufo to animate this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgPb-YvjyM4

Choose any Flip Flappers episode with a fight.

>disgusting cg shit animation and overall jarring fight sequences

Fatefags really do have cancerous shit taste

So rare to find fight scenes in anime with intricate choreography.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ3_zRfL3ps
This.

Came here to post this

This

youtube.com/watch?v=xzk3fNeFG-8
This is the best anime has to offer. If you disagree, you're a retard.

That's a movie, retard.

I don't understand why people like this fight. It was boring shit.

Fucking PreCure has better fights.

Don't you like to slow down time mixed with exposition during the fight?

So?

Only the first fight of Fate/Zero (Saber vs Lancer) was somewhat good because it was more tactics and less power levels. After that, it went full shounenshit.

OP posted something from a TV series, so he's clearly referring to those.

Retard, OP never said that it should be limited to TV series'.

Nah, even that fight suffered from needless exposition not to mention the servants in F/Z weren't as fast or as powerful as the novels would have you believe. A lot of times their movements were kinda slow. Luckily the action animation was a lot better and faster-paced in UBW.

That's fucking bullshit.

Yeah the fight scenes from LV/VN don't actually translate to anime. It was better in the writing even though you could hardly figure out what the fuck was happening until after characters described what happened. Still it was the best fight of the series.

It's simple logic though. Why would you compare a fight from a TV series to a movie or OVA fight? The time and care put into them would clearly be different.

that ep 3 fight was really great

so why the fuck Kirei just drops black keys for the majority of combat?

Fuck off.

You'll have to go back in time to see what OP really meant.

Do it. Reverse Accel.

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjha1p66lI

Not really. OP clearly said Find me a better fight. Also, just because a fight has better animation and visuals, doesn't mean it's automatically a better fight. Execution is important as well.

this isn't even that great
it's just kotomine punching shirou as he explodes into swords
SLH is superior

Execution and choreography are important but the gap in animation and general production quality is still too big.

Naruhodo. He's using animation as the crutch for overall quality.

Arguing with him will be useless.
I'll have to pre-empt his arguments before they hit me.

Time Alter: Double Accel!

autism
>That's what you have, yes.
I've used reverse accel to predict your boring shitpost

>30s of ping pong followed by stills montage
Surely you jest. Or you're simply new as fuck.

Hayaii-

And?

>I'll just assume things because autism

Still better than Fateshit. The music and characters shit on that try hard shit in the OP.

Was that fucking Shin-chan?
Don't suppose you have an episode number for me?

This and pic related

It's a scene from the 6th movie animated by Masahiro Ando.

Right here.

Even little girl cartoons have better fights than that trash.

Still mad

fuck you fuck that episode

Precure definitely has cool fight scenes sometimes, Shingo Fujii's work in last year's series is the franchise's animation peak so far. Of course, good stuff isn't the norm for Precure given that it's a Toei TV show.

What anime is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RlArwAts9gU

This is my all time favorite anime fight. Everything about it is top tier.

I hate naruto but this was actually good

Naruto gets some great animators once in a while so it's not surprising for even non-fans to be impressed with the animation at times.

s-CRY-ed

Thanks fami

Every Kyoukai no Kanata fight are miles better than any Non-Kyoani crap

>the part where he was just standing there swinging the knife and the other guy just stood there blocking

>sakugabooru.com/post/show/25793

Some of the shittiest animated shows have a moment of great animation every now and then. Naruto was no exception. The Magi anime was like that too.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/17065
sakugabooru.com/post/show/17072

/thread

>Look, the east is burning read

ez

>/threading your own self
Faggiest thing in this thread.

>Start the fight off with their strongest shit
>As the fight drags on, they power down into their old forms
>When all their powers are exhausted they just start punching each other
I love scryed

Was this the only fight Orochimaru both won and didn't end up a cripple from winning?

because gen likes western movies

Kenshin vs. Saitou, everyone can go home now.
Also amazing.

For what little it's worth it was at least better than the temple showdown against Gilgamesh in UBW.

>Plebians will never know the hype and payoff of Joe's biggest fights

youtube.com/watch?v=ptblgobdvXA
My niggah.

In terms of pure firepower/mana being thrown back and forth for a good 5 minutes, was this the highest powerlevel fight in the series? Ea vs Excalibur was only three contests in Fate IIRC.

>Some of the shittiest animated shows have a moment of great animation every now and then

Naruto has overall better animation than any other long running anime like it, by far. Even fillers look good

And the fighting coreography is easily among the best of any anime, be it 13 episodes or 24 or 50 or 100.

OPM has all the budget in the world, it's a little short series but none of the fights have any decent coreography, it's literally just web animation with melting walls and light dots moving fast

Seriously I can see literally the same fight in every BONES anime(or in OPM's case, BONES staff). Incoherent body movements, super dots moving at hihg speed and asphalt/walls/ceilings/whatever melting when the characters get punched through them.

There is no fighting coreography at all, not even a martial artist like Silver Fang gets moves.

And despite that my favorite Nardo fight is probably Shikamaru vs Temari. Long stretches of characters just pausing to think while the camera pans around, not much flashy animation, stakes are some of the lowest of any fight in all the hundreds of chapters and episodes of the series, but it's still a favorite of mine.

youtu.be/EHbDD23Arhk

Five years ago it was amasing as fuck.

>OPM is about a guy with no technique that just punches shit really hard
>Hurr why is there no fancy choreography

First, you're watching a show that's comedy first, action second. And that action is almost always laced with comedy. Second, look at how every character other than Saitama fights. IE Genos vs the Deep Sea King.

There's solid choreography happening whenever the two fighters are actually skilled. Saitama isn't supposed to even know fancy choreography. Methinks you're another faggot that was stupid enough to take OPM, a parody series, seriously.

I'm afraid I don't watch anime for fight choreography.

Also that one fight in OPM is better looking and more fantastic than literally anything in Naruto.

It still holds up. Good choreography, great music, and a perfect finishing blow. It follows the usual
>MC won't go down no matter how injured!
action shounen cliche, but here I thought it was actually executed well here. Not to mention Usopp's speech was 11/10.

Why did the series have to go to complete shit after this arc?

No idea how you fags can like this shit when any jackie chan movie out choreographs the fuck out of this.

>not posting best boxing anime in the world
You guys missed out on some good stuff or what? Other the severe focus on the "will to fight", all the fights in this show were awesome, especially the remake in the beginning of the movie.

>best boxing anime in the world
lol

It kinda seems like you're shitting on any show that doesn't incorporate martial arts into its action. That's always been Naruto's thing but it doesn't mean every show needs to have amazingly choreographed hand to hand fight scenes to have good animation.

To just outright dismiss OPM's animation like that, and not see ANY redeeming qualities? I dunno man

Not saying this sequence doesn't have merit, but their actions seem to totally lack any force or power, especially when they cut to the real world. OPM's animation displayed way more momentum and weight.

They don't, it's a meme.

Wait, that's supposed to be an example of quality?
>Naruto
Why am I not surprised?