It took me a while to come to this conclusion, but transitioning is the best treatment for those with gender dysphoria...

it took me a while to come to this conclusion, but transitioning is the best treatment for those with gender dysphoria. thus far there is no cure and while it is obviously not ideal for boys to LARP as cute girls there is nothing else we can realistically do.

Other urls found in this thread:

genderanalysis.net/2016/12/myth-pimozide-and-gender-dysphoria-gender-analysis/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1327664/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k
faggot

throwing them off buildings is free and effective

Wrong.
Pimozide.

literally a meme
it doesn't do anything for gender dysphoria

or you could quit being a faggot and man the fuck up, get a job start working out and get a girlfriend like every other normal man

Technically true, but that's since progressives outlawed all other forms of treatment in today's society. It doesn't matter when you're raised; smoking the lung cancer away shouldn't EVER make sense, to anybody. But that's basically how we treat gender dysphoria.

any kind of pill that would correct the feeling of wanting to be female would fundamentally change who you are as a person
its not a delusion you can just erase

You’ve been out-checked. Bow to Satan.

Doesnt work, satan. genderanalysis.net/2016/12/myth-pimozide-and-gender-dysphoria-gender-analysis/
Nice meme

Plus the dick just makes it cuter.

What do you think fags did for the past 300 years in this country now theyre prancing around like gay little fairies they are none the happier, in fact i think the suicide rate for trannies is much higher than it used to be

Allowing and normalizing this treatment prevents actual treatments.
Doctors who allow/perform this should be tried for malpractice.

I want to lick her tongue

Estrogen LITERALLY forces you to be happy by stimulating serotonin receptors though, so not an argument.

literally all doctors will give you access to hormones if you have a diagnosis
is that actually true?

If trannies are born with female brains, why do they need hormones? Why do their personality and temperament change with hormones?

Are XX women born with inverted penises?

It would be okay if they were actually cute

Why are women so miserable then?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1327664/
Because they`re not born with female endocrine system, perhaps?

What a pile of shit, estrogen is a major cause of depression and mental instability. Especially when taken by MEN.
>is that actually true
No.

Yes but only for minorities

Putin is disappoint ivan, you can be normal or forever live your life as a delusional gay man

Why weren't they born with a female endocrine system?

Suicide rates for transgenders who transition are the same for those that don't, which is 40% as compared to a general population suicide rate of 3%. Physically transitioning doesn't do shit because is a fucking mental illness with NO KNOWN effective treatment. Moreover, transgender people are a tiny fraction of the overall population and are definitely an abnormality. Yet we're seeing it pushed as relentlessly in the media as the gay rights thing was.
>It's perfectly normal to have so much buttsex you develop ass cancer
>It's perfectly normal to want to mutilate your genitals in a vain attempt to deal with crippling mental issues.

That is, quite literally, not an argument or even a response

You're opinion is meaningless, and you're a total homo.

The suicide rate WILL increase as impressionable but not mentally ill people ruin their entire fucking life with a choice made before they entered puberty.

hormones effect everyone's temperament
cis women get mood swings from different levels of estrogen depending on where they are of their cycle
the personality doesn't change at all, it just brings out different aspects of yourself that are already there
well it was certainly a response at the very least
no one is denying being transgender is an abnormality
the push for acceptance comes from transgender people being a minority group that is very discriminated against and hated for doing nothing more than existing
and yes medically transitioning isn't an ideal treatment, but there is nothing else

I swear,that fag thing is basically lifestyle nothing more than that.

Like,wtf is stoping fag to fuck some pussy for one time for a bet?He aint fucking handicaped,he can do it,he just preffers fag things.

is that a trap?

Science seems to disagree
I`ll decide what to do with my life without putin, thanks
Some trannies date females though (both biological and not)

>try to find cure
>"no you stupid fucking bigot goyim, transitioning IS the cure"

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1327664/
desu that kind of explains why I always feel amazing and super happy the first day or two after my estrogen shot

Sure thing buddy, take some estrogen and report back how you feel.

the whole thread is

Chose the Pimozide Pill my friend.

>thus far there is no cure

>there is nothing else we can realistically do.
what about suicide?

I'm a fag who tried stuff with women

They are shit at sucking dick and have no dick for you to suck, I guess I'd fuck a trap, but does that make me straight or trap lovers gay? Who knows

Someone post that picture of the hotdog looking tranny dick cut off of the chick's leg. I want to send it off to a progressive friend and make her tell me it's brave, stunning, and beautiful.

2 or 3 bathrooms. Not 1 bathroom or Hitler will show up.
That is me being tolerant.

and why are you posting about it on pol?

hahahahahaha

closet faggots were happier with a wife and kids and a fuckboi for the weekend.

LGBTFRGDIkfsodkiuhgsljafdhbgiuarshtfoiawetfgifhgdfasbz BTFO

Wish i could take injections instead of skittles too. I cant find any place that sells it here sadly, though i feel the same after popping my pills as well.
I feel happy and wholesome, my leaf.

what is the logic behind doctors not using pimozide if its an effective treatment?
estrogen and spironolactone are extremely cheap so its not about pharmaceutical companies making money

>tfw no qt slav trap to snug

Wow, this trap is awfully cute.

It's weird how when boys transition at a young age that they become more beautiful than women once they hit age 18.

Shit article doesn't disprove anything. It in essence just says that the case study is 'ebul' and is used by 'nazeehs!' It also heavily promotes transitioning which the article considers a treatment. However, transitioning is in fact not a treatment but the end result of the gender dysphoria illness.

Just give them testosterone injections

What the fuck is therapy amirite?

>Take me out
Plz

Why are you making false claims, just google then, and you'll see that science agrees estrogen makes you depressed if you're a man

is it tough to get even with a prescription?
transition is the treatment for gender dysphoria, its not the end result
the dysphoria of your body/your social role is the illness, not the transition itself

I can't even respond to this it is so stupid

This. But I'm partial to the idea of hanging followed by composting them

naw all homos should go full monty and chop it off. Only real homos chop off their junk. Quit being a loser and chop it off, ya know ya want to.

>ywn have a cute gf whose penis gets hard when she cuddles you

Sure, one man study prove that pimozide is a wonder cure for GD though, whatever you say.
>didnt read the thread
What, injections? I dunno, you probably have to order them from other countries, though you can buy pills in local pharmacy without any prescription whatsoever.
You`re pushing for suicide here

Man up you pussy

Because they won't accept their rightful place as housewives, and instead opt to look for employment with their inferior leadership skills and thus are unable to ascend to more desirable positions - rather than raise children and cook dinner with the financial support of a man.

Good all gays should die

HAIL SATAN

Kys faggot leaf

>slav trap
Tbqh I'd recommend you get out of Russia, you'll probably have better treatment anywhere else, except maybe Africa, but you probably know that.
Also, how tall are you?

fuck off jew

>salty meme flag
Feels good man

therapy is often the starting point for someone to begin transitioning
as I was trying to say in the OP, the reason that hormones are prescribed is because there are no other options that are known to work

therapists and medical doctors are the ones who play a huge role in people beginning a medical transition

1 in 2 will actually admit that they regret surgery, which means that it's actually higher than that. Really sad but there just seems to be no good solution. And unfortunately doing nothing seems to be better than surgery

Trannies will be sent to death camps.

>tfw got warning and post block for avatarfagging
I wonder why no one paid attention when i did it with Suigintou :^(
I would move out, if i had money of course, but im in a bit of financial trouble right now. Also, 174 cm.

the best treatment is a good long roast in the oven. Go back to tumblr

makes less bank

A bullet or a noose are cheap, have 100% success rate, and the bodies can be donated to help end hunger in Africa

I've suffered gender dysphoria for years, but I think it has more to do with the fact that women are constantly pushed in media as pretty angels with a bright future, while men are disgusting rapists. Or maybe it's my hormones who knows.

what is a mental asylum
crazy people never think anything is wrong with them
letting them "transition" is feeding their delusion

O AM I LAFFIN

Some guy on Sup Forums is actually touting pic related among others on his AMA

based muslim

Have they dried a heavy dose of Mushrooms in the woods alone?
Have they tried a decent dose of LSD in a comfortable bed with classical music?

Then they have not tried everything.
I refuse to actually believe they should all transition. At most they can argue something along the lines of 0.001% transitioning is the best choice. Lets face facts though, most humans are confused dumb retarded children with a lack of experience and information, let alone various lenses on how to view the world.
Shit, they are still stuck in a false binary sense of viewing things so they think they can hop the fence to the other side and it'll be A-Okay, except when they get there, they realize it's the same motherfucking thing with it's own checklist of pros and cons.

PROPER PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUTIONAL AND PRACTICE.

Shit how many of these faggots can confidentally tell anyone they've held a meditative state in comfort for 3+ hours?

"Treating" gender dysphoria by encouraging transition would be like "treating" schizophrenics by encouraging them to listen to the voices in their head that tell them to kill

DERP!

> i want sum flip lbfm nao

I fucked a tranny last week.

Best sex of my life, desu.

So you have an obsession with dick sucking... Which has absolutely no evolutionary purpose. Whether you're a faggot or not, it sounds like the genetic abnormality will sort itself out.

Doesn't transitioning have a significant contribution to suicide risk?

>manlet tranny

>but transitioning is the best treatment
strange, 'man up' worked for centuries and had better results

What about genocide? Aren't there quite a few countries where they just kill the faggots so there's no off-chance they end up procreation and spreading their genes?

greentext it, and please go over the difference in feel.

t. fag

>implying being a manlet is bad for trannies

"surgery" means a lot of different things here, but if you're talking about SRS many choose not to have it done and its not viewed as a necessity to some trans people in order to transition
also 1 in 2 regretting it is completely false
its probably not caused by the media user :/
user I am a HUGE proponent of mushroom trips
i've had amazing experiences with them
the two times i've had enough to cause ego death helped confirm that transitioning was the best option for me
it was very scary at first but its the best decision I could have made

Get off my board degenerate

castor oil is even more effective at trating faggotry

She had a really nice ass, btw.

>implying anyone would want to fuck them even if they weren't degenerate manlets