Konosuba

Just some samples from the upcoming spin-off novel.

And the TOC.
That's it.

Thieves aren't supposed to wear slutty clothing Megumin

Does Kazuma feel NTR'd?

But they are!

Who are the blonde girls?
I stopped reading after vol 6.

>all girls spinoff
Fucking finally

Couldnt stand that piece of shit Kazuma

Go away Axis nun.

Left is Cecily, an Axis priestess. Basically a human blonde Aqua. Expect batshit-crazy.

Right is Iris, the royal princess. Becomes our hero's "imouto". Also, ridiculously overpowered in combat. Because this series needed a Mary Sue.

Did Chris tell Megumin Kazuma's secret?

Oh nice, so the chapters we got now are just some sort of web-preview? Will it get changed in the print version?

Damn it Chris looks way too handsome here.

Yuei NTR? PLEASE be yuri NTR

yunS translation of that cover.

What kind of a dumbass would use her own name as the name of a thieving group?

The chuuni kind

It's reverse psychology. nobody would ever think anyone's dumb enough to do that.

Did Megumin wear the thief clothing all the time??

Their tribe really need to worship the og japs that genetically modified them.

Seriously had they don't have their stupid ass magic talent their tribe should be extinct by now.

Aren't they retarded because of that magic talent?

The translation (and I think the web-raw) is still on earlier chapter, so they haven't done any actually thieving.

They are all originally chuuni, but I bet them actually being talented makes them even more retarded though.

Plus its probable that they are inbred due to inter-tribe marriage.

>no Aqua
What's the fucking point?

Megumin spin-off, who cares about Aqua?

Blame the author, even on the main series, Aqua only had one volume dedicated for her.

The good news is that her volume will be animated in the second season.

>meme'd so hard she got her own series

Sasuga I guess.

She has like 5 fucking offspin books dedicated to her.

Do you know if yunS has translated/typesetted any of the other color images?

She's not meme'd but rather she is that fucking awesome and lovable.

Literally why?

Nice quads.

And two volume dedicated to her in the main series, with the upcoming novel also related to her.

She is by far had the most focus volume in the main series. With Darkness coming sipping second.

Because people like her.

Literally popularity contest.

The publisher held a poll for favourite character where the first place winner getting a spinoff.

Megumin won, Eris got second place, and Iris third. IIRC.

Eris's vote got split with Chris though so maybe she could win the poll, maybe not.

>Chris
>Iris
>Yunyun
>even Kazuma

Megumin is stealing all the best characters. Is the next main novel just going to be Darkness and Aqua sitting at home wondering where everyone went?

For the spinoff? No, but I think he has done some for vol. 10.

And this image. Which looks kinda like official art.

Darkness is kinda meh but I wouldn't mind having an Aqua POV spinoff/volume.

The problem is Aqua doesn't really work without Kazuma.

>Megumin
>her own name

Come on. It's obviously a pseudonym.

>Megumin
>real name
Come on, what sort of freak would actually name their kid that, there's no way any girl could have such a crazy name.

Works perfectly fine to me

That's too bad, I'm trying to update my Konosuba .epubs and I'd love to have the translated versions of these images.

Such a qt.
How could anyone prefer Autismeme over her?

One meme girl is more pleb friendly

Considering he edited vol 10's illustrations, I believe he'll eventually do the spinoffes' eventually.

Racist!

I'll take a chapter in future volume of the main series where it show us Aqua's POV then.

>“—With regards to Satou Kazuma-dono, your name has recently become famous in the capital you see? I heard that, you lent your aid to the fortress at the very front line, which had come under the leadership of Dustiness-sama, and led our forces to victory in a seemingly trifling series of battles. It is often said that; Carrying tact, cleverness, and a countless number of skills, is the leader, Kazuma-dono. Together, with the crusader, Dustiness-kyo, a lovely arch-wizard whom carries an amazing amount of magic power, and finally a plasterer, your group is an amazingly skilled party.”

PLASTERER

From the thumbnail I thought I was looking at Ika.

You thought it was supposed to be Kazuma's harem?

Too bad it's Megumin's~

They're just going where the money is, which is reasonable.

Then why do the second season omit Vol. 5? Aka Megumin's volume?

Ten episodes isn't much to put two volumes in, let alone three.

so they have an excuse for season 3
anime original ending
where megumin wins

Three in ten episodes would be the norm, actually.
Just be glad they didn't push five volumes in ten episodes.

I'm supremely jealous that Natsume is getting a seventh season. I really hope we'll get a new season of Konosuba each year.

Setting your wishes this high will only set you up for disappointment. In this industry of 12 episodes advertisements, I'm happy it got a second season at all.

(not that user) It does seem like they announced the sequel quite quickly.