Remember when we had a president who knew how to carry himself properly and be presidential

Remember when we had a president who knew how to carry himself properly and be presidential
instead of just spewing whatever asshat thing pops up in his mind?
youtube.com/watch?v=ydvoz-eRbzg

I sure miss having a president who knew how to uphold family values

that's a really cheap one user

Bump

you mean the one that sold out the middle class family?

He's a fucking faggot and married a tranny and adopted 2 kids. Plus they are niggers. Nothing to be proud of.

But atleast this nigger is responsible for the slavery that now takes place in libya. How ironic, first nigger president leads to reemergence of slavery.

what is uhhh Bush?

Remember when he drove the country further into debt and made health insurance costs skyrocket ... but everyone cheered because "we had a president who knew how to carry himself properly"

samefagging is a punishable offense

Don't forget 1% economic growth, Iraq returned to massive violence due to a power vacuum, Russia stepping into Ukraine and deliberately slowing down the tax exempt applications of groups he didn't like in blatant violation of federal law (using the IRS to go after opponents is part of what brought Nixon down)

>presidential

I hate to break it to ya son, but "presidential" or "acting presidential" is a meme.

Anything an acting president does is "presidential". The spate of secretive puppet presidents after Kennedy are an anomaly. Please take 5 seconds and google "bad presidential behavior".

Between the president that would show everyone his cock(LBJ), the president who fucked interns in the Oval office (Clinton), the president who screwed doped up movie stars (Kennedy) there aren't a lot of "presidential" presidents.

What you want is Trump's transparency to go away and for him to be more staged and directed and teleprompted.

What you're not getting is that after decades of that shit, and with each president acting more PC than the last, Trump's base loves when he goes off script and off the cuff and makes people like you feign embarrassment for him and the country.

Nobody with any attachment to real world gives a fuck what he does as far social flubs go.

Pic related on the other hand...

>pic unrelated

>bending over on the senate podium and squeezing out a fat log is presidential behaviour

Okay Nixon, but it's not model presidential behaviour.

Oh your comedy is just like mine.

So bad.

Obama was nauseating to listen to.

The only good thing he ever did was cockblock Hillary the first time around.

Good one user

You mean andrew jackson? yeah he was pretty cool. dunna what this has to do with obama though.

No, but I remember the last time we had this exact shitty thread.

Much better than our current nigger president

>went golfing during any big crisis
>invented white hate

literally worst president ever

He knows how to hold his wife's 10 inch BBC in his face properly.

how could we have replaced beautiful Michelle Obama with this current hag of a FLOTUS

Imagine being married off to a kike by your father

You mean the queer, married to the Tranny?
Yeah I remember her

Drumpf will never be able to even dent his legacy

Get off your shit Obama was a fucking cuck.

>Mfw Obama negotiates with terrorists and gives away five high ranking Taliban members for some fucking deserter.

Bitch, please. Obama's weakness was a total embarrassment for the US.

It took 8 years for people to forget that Republicans hate then

But he fucked up your nation and is a sociopathic prick, there's no excuse for that.

Ok you think this cunt is better i don't trust bugers anymore. Alt right or right wing come back home the soap is getting cold

i read all of that, that is beautiful but how ever the commie liberals and isis will probably team up, they will do shit that noone will expect atleast i read that on an article posted on here. I hope the stupid fucks get arrested by the military if they try anything major

you mean a president that did nothing but say we need to help black people in this country and did nothing to help them but set back racism 60 years so people think it is wrong to be born a certain race you are a fag kys

His legacy is being a fucking nigger and nothing more. We gave it a try and he was shit. Could have solved race relations and just made it worse. Great job, nigger.

Obama was the worst president in US history. Even normies will have to agree after the indictments are revealed.