This might be a weird thing to nitpick, but can anyone not get over how in a cast of cute or extremely hot girls...

This might be a weird thing to nitpick, but can anyone not get over how in a cast of cute or extremely hot girls, Kanbaru is so goddamn ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11919506/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kanbaru is so goddamn ugly
How blind can you be?
I hope this is bait

no you just have shit taste

You take that back you piece of shit.

Unlike shitnobu, Kanbaru is really beautiful.

Get your eyes checked.

Her face is okay but she has a great body. Not including her monkey arm though, that shit is gross and smelly.

Monkie a best

that's her charm point, you mongoloid

I want Monkey to spank my monkey with her monkey arm.

You really wanted a Kanbaru thread, isn't that right, user?

THATS MAI WAIFU TAKE THAT BACK YOU GLOBALIST SCUM

>fit
>fun
>pretends to be perverted but is actually closet pure
>likes books
>likes Gahara
>voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro

Being this good shouldn't be allowed

>you will never get a firm leathery gorilla hand to clamp on your dick so hard you have to hold back cumming instantly
>the musty smell of the strong hand only bringing you further to ecstasy as it slowly rubs you up and down
>you bust so hard that you shoot large thick loads like a volcano all over the matted forearm hair

Let's do this
strawpoll.me/11919506/r

>linking to results
Why are people doing this

Cute pigtails Monkey is the best, so i'll go with long.

sorry user

Wow, I knew most posters here had disabilities but you're clearly the worst one off.

I honestly think Nadeko is the ugliest and blandest (even though she's my favorite).

I want to bully Nadeko too, bully her until she cums.

This is some pretty sweet bait just to start a Kanbaru thread.
If you wanted to discuss Kanbaru, you could just talk about how her extended cast that extends from her is primarily the Gaen Network and how that should factor into her future as a Rainy Devil hunter.

People are still retarded.

The troll is strong with this one.

This might be a weird thing to nitpick, but can anyone not get over how OP is a massive, raging faggot.

The best.

Can't hate eyebrows like that. I unironically think that she's the best fit for the MC as well, too bad girls like Kanbaru never win.

Bah, it's quite incorrect saying one of the monogatari girl is ugly. Even Ogi is cute!!!

Why is she so erotic?

Monkey getting with Araragi and the two sharing Bat between them, and Crab getting with Cat would be perfect.