Anti-CBTS: Trump's Ride May End Soon

>Keith Olbermann says he's done talking about Trump.
>Morning Joe says talking about Trump is so 2017, and deletes his back catalog of tweets.

I think Mueller might have spent all this time laying traps and springing them, getting Trump people on the stupidest little laws and entrapments. I think this "we're done talking about Trump" is frightening. It means they think they have something, at least enough of a something to run a media/political operation to cleanly take Trump from office.

The Mueller indictments could be secret /ourguy/ traps. Or, he's always been on that same team he's always been on. Fucking marine corps worshippers who claim he's loyal. Marines are brainwashed slaves - see: Smedley Butler. What if Mueller indictments are anti-Trump?

The biggest problem with removing Trump is the civil backlash. Which is why, once it's done, no one will ever talk about Trump again. The (((media))) will pretend as if that "former Apprentice star" was never hardly a controversial figure at all. Are you ready for this Sup Forums?

I for one wish this "pedo-Rothschild" empire would be taken down, but dreams don't always come true. This isn't a demoralizing post. The Mueller sealed indictments are what they are, or they're not. We have no control over it. So the question is: are YOU ready for what happens when President Pence reinstates Net Neutrality with chan censorship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naLPpDqoFu8
youtube.com/watch?v=iz-Dth-l35I
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRbZB8Ytog
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/361894-flipping-michael-flynn-the-real-and-imagined-damage-of-a-mueller-deal
unvis.it/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/361894-flipping-michael-flynn-the-real-and-imagined-damage-of-a-mueller-deal
archive.fo/cWimW
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/saudi-prince-who-wooed-west-finds-few-friends-in-tough-times
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are YOU ready???

They're are dropping the anti trump act because no one is interested/ buying it anymore. There is too much of it. It's boring

>If I avoid typing in all caps, and use sensible grammar and punctuation, I won't come off as hysterically unhinged and irrational.

i can't... breathe.... nearly... shit... pnats

I'm not sure, but something is definitely going on today. Morning Joe guy is deleting his Trump tweets, Oblermann is basically just folding up and quitting, Antifa seems to have lost its funding, Gutierrez won't run in the next election, and there is a massive shill campaign here and other sites.

I don't know what gives, but something is definitely going on. This is either the beginning of MAGA victory (yay! we can just get on with work and life and things -- maybe even watch a ball game without it being a political statement) or the beginning of a much more subversive phase of Lefty weird shit.

10/10

>"pedo-Rothschild" empire in quotation marks
>implying its not actually a pedo-Rothschild empire
how new are you?

I hope you're right, but I'd hate to be in the middle of a LARP when shit drops. I don't want to be caught with my pants down, like President Pence would.

Because it's so much bigger than that. That's just my shorthand for everything CBTS is supposedly targeting.

This. If things get pro-Trump all of a sudden despite nothing really happening, it's going to implore one to ponder. It was all just an act anyway, but it represents a switch in whatever psyop they're going to use on the public next.

>>Keith Olbermann says he's done talking about Trump.
>>Morning Joe says talking about Trump is so 2017, and deletes his back catalog of tweets.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking SLAUGHTERED

I honestly don't see your logic. You could argue either side of that. In fact, those people behaving that way might suggest Trump is vindicated. They'd pile on harder if he was in trouble.

Maybe they are realizing that pic related was going to lead to a bad outcome? Boiling frog and whatnot

I want to dream for just a moment, though, that the lefties are actually going to just become apolitical and apply their minds and efforts to cool shit again, like actual STEM sciences and art and space exploration and other hard shit.

Cancer. That's a good target. Let's get that shit sorted out before we go after each other again.

Like Antifa -- what the everliving fuck were those people thinking?

I live in Japan, so this never affected me directly, but I am SUPER HAPPY about the MAGA thing in the US. People don't realize how huge an impact on small business that has had -- and small business is >90% of the economy in both Japan and the US -- which means lots of badass opportunities for business here AND there and that means badass opportunities for families here and there also. And all of that is just as good at it could possibly get.

But I've been holding my breath watching all the shit in the US unfold over the last year wondering how it will turn out. I know Europe is basically off the market for about ten years until they fully bleach the Continent again (its not as though the Euros don't do that once every 50 to 200 years -- it is just time again), but if America went full blown Soviet then it would be a pretty lonely planet for us out here in Japan.

So let me have this happy hope for just a few moments... that America is waking up from an insane dream, not just changing the color of drug its been on.

honestly if recent events have proved anything its that the left is as incompetent as they are laughable and the only reason (((they've))) been able to get away with shit for so long is because nobody's been paying attention. I hope it is some subversive leftist plot - I can't wait to watch it blow up in their dumb Jew faces like ever other curveball they've thrown at Trump - but more likely Trump's about to bring down the hammer. the (((media))) is already turning on Mueller, implying they know what's coming. I can't fucking wait.

Jeb Bush said Trump would be gone by December.

I hope so. I really, really hope so.

I want to be "worrying" about pleasantly puzzling shit like partial-fault behavior in distributed systems -- not wondering if the American market is going to turn itself inside out because of Soviet-style leanings.

Regardless, the people are awakening. If things don't get better soon and the status quo continues on, people are going to flip. Everyone rational is tired of all the bullshit and the shitter economy. Young kids are overdosing on heroin because they find their prospects so shitty. People want to live again, have a soul, not be relegated to working 60+ hours a week to pay off their debts.

What does this statement even mean?

It is hard to imagine anyone on the Right or the Left would be very happy about this statement.

hehe
(へっへ)

That was Abe's polite way of saying "No thank you, we don't want immigrants" yesterday (or the day before?) when asked about refugee issues.

>Keith and Joe: W-we were pro-Trump the whole time! you're allowed to be pro-Trump and criticize him aren't you?! M-MAGA!

Jeb wasn't referring to Trump in that tweet. He was talking about the University of Miami football team, who had just won a game. This makes sense because Jeb was the governor of Florida. See pic related. His tweet immediately before ("it's a cane thing") is short for "It's a hurricane thing." I.e., the University of Miami Hurricaines

OP kill yourself. These people are just now realizing they bet on the wrong horse, and the american public likes cohesion more than bashing the president day in and day out. Olbermann's holiday check was short a few million and he's recalculating like the rest of them

Kys

Well they want a civil war and ultimately World War 3 so they can achieve their New World Order it's all a stage.

>Jeb Bush said Trump would be gone by December.

No he didn't.

>Trump breaks both Keith Washedupmann and Joe is Joe in the same day
>the winning just can't stop

what if I told you that All the world's a stage?

Olbermann is a kiddie diddler, some one has the dirt on him and he is leaving so that it doesn't come out.

Gotcha. Thank you for the context.

Going on my wall.
Very nice!

We actually really like this guy, by the way.

Nothing is going to happen to Trump, he'll continue Making America Great Again, win re-election, and keep on. Trump is here because God put him here. To oppose Trump is to oppose God.

I LOVE THAT YOURE FINALLY ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS

>believing in a Neocon
wew lad

Abe is cool as hell.

He doesn’t look asian really like Xi. What’s up with that?

considering that Olbermann lived in a Trump property, i'd imagine that Trump has the dirt on him

Jeb said what he said, it's evidence of an effort to try and force our President out.

How prevalent are things like this in Japan?

Thanks japbro, we're trying.

its the eyes man. when i spent some time over in asia i cud see the difference between japs and other asians.

I'm thinking it's much more simple, if you must go the conspiracy route.

Scarborough and Olberman have dirt on them, major dirt that the people behind the Hollywood pervert leaks know about. So they are being told point blank "STFU about Trump, and you won't get outed and destroyed".

As to why they are being given the choice of silence or annihilation? Useful idiot status.

Scarborough was one of Trump's biggest supporters in the beginning before he turned against him. While Olberman being brought to kneel, probably coincides with the fact that he's desperate for a TV gig. So much so, that I'm sure MSNBC might bring him back in some minor form (talking head panelist) if he keeps his mouth shut about Trump.

Maybe there's a reason the media is starting to be critical of Mueller ...

>>The biggest problem with removing Trump is the civil backlash. Which is why, once it's done, no one will ever talk about Trump again. The (((media))) will pretend as if that "former Apprentice star" was never hardly a controversial figure at all. Are you ready for this Sup Forums?

The only way that works is if Trump is assassinated and there is a clear cabal of SJW/antifas/BLM scum they can make into scapegoats to irrevocably discredit the left with, complete with at least three-four generations worth of absolute right wing rule and social regression back to the '50s era.

The elites would need to do MAJOR concessions to get the masses from revolting over Trump being killed. MAJOR concessions to keep Civil War 2 from happening. The left and their Soros of the world would sooner see America burn than allow a complete regression back to '50s from happening.

Does Mueller even like Comey?

>Implying Keith Olbermann knows anything worth knowing

My thinking is that CBTS is what happens when you meme a president into the white house. CBTS is filled with hopeful seniles who remember a brighter world and are trying to help, the only problem with that is how fucking gay they are.

So given the mass amount of boomers, do we know that the media is telling us the truth about Trump's approval rating? They say it's like 35%, but we've seen how antifa comes on here shilling that same message that they are "sorry for having voted Trump" and it is just so obviously fake, because we all know that the alternative was Hillary "the demoniac" Clinton.

So something's up for sure, but I wouldn't assume upfront that Trump hasn't a hope. Low approval numbers are designed to make Trump voters feel isolated, but I don't think anyone wants to translate that into action, that's risky, Liberals prefer progressive fascism, it's easier to control people that way.

>pic related

They hardly knew each other. According to some newspaper I looked at while CBTS seemed semi viable; Mueller and Comey were water cooler acquaintances at best.

There are a variety of looks here in Japan. Not everyone really fits the stereotype. Here are a few different prominent people.

Silly movie with Abe Hiroshi
youtube.com/watch?v=naLPpDqoFu8

Well-known sword cutting champion hitting a bullet
youtube.com/watch?v=iz-Dth-l35I

Hammer toss team training
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRbZB8Ytog

A common meme here is that "Japanese people are so racist they give half-white kids hell in school". That is not true. They give half-white kids shit if they can't speak Japanese well and the white parent can't speak much at all or hasn't integrated well (never shows up to PTA events, never volunteers for festival preparation like everyone else, etc.). Most people are very strongly culturalist, but not really racist (except for niggers, we don't really like them unless you have a special example of a smart one who is polite and never brings other niggers around).

>roger stone

you saying Roger Stone doesn't know things?

Olbermann was at ground zero when Obama got elected and MSNBC was at the height of their power circa 2008-2010 as far as being Obama's own personal Fox News propaganda factory.

Good chance that Olbermann probably saw some shit around this time. Or was doing bad shit around this time. After all, how else do you explain him being invited to become the centerpiece for Al Gore's own private propaganda channel that was supposed to out SJW MSNBC?

i think they fail to realize the resentment levels to a country that already resents them.

that's a free expression protected under copyright. also, it's a "transformative" use.

learn copyright, twat.

> Flynn's flipped for sure.

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/361894-flipping-michael-flynn-the-real-and-imagined-damage-of-a-mueller-deal

Im saying 90% of the time roger stone is completely full of shit, yes.

Please archive those
unvis.it/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/361894-flipping-michael-flynn-the-real-and-imagined-damage-of-a-mueller-deal

He's a literal pinhead brainlet

The office of presidency doesn't have any power, so it's not really relevant, it's only a figure-head. People now realise that the State is run by the Supreme Court.

>Anti-CBTS

My friend as “incompetent” the left is, dont underestimate them, just for the simple fact that they are fucking crazy, and let me tell you user, that wen you see someone that are crazy to batshitcrazy, you can tell that this shit is no joke, and these things just got serious.

If Trump was about to get tossed, they'd double down for the I told you so's. How this isn't blatantly obvious, I don't get. Oh no, they are memory holing the anti Trump stuff because whatever is coming will be so large, we'll forget the anti Trump small fries anyways.

>but it represents a switch in whatever psyop they're going to use on the public next
It's straight forward really; when one tactic doesn't work, you SWITCH TACTICS. Autistic screeching didn't work so they're packing up and getting ready for the next round.

Did not know, I thought he was just a sports commentator with a lobotomy.

it's so tyring hearing him drone on and on about how trump is the worst thing ever. cnn same way.

I don't buy it. Morning Jew and Olbermann would want to keep their tweets or continue shrieking about Trump and waver their proof (tweets) they've been "#resisting" the Orange Cheeto Chief.

I think Olbermann may have a sex scandal that might come out in the next few days or some other dirty secret

It was mentioned in here that the leftist media is starting to have second thoughts about Mueller. Almost like the quintessential "boiling the frog" experiment, their opinion of the man changed dramatically in 3 weeks.

>He was described as a straight laced boy scout

>Now we are told that he is pic related

If things go "pro-Trump" it means Trump sold out.

Dude was smart in that he was able to build up a cult of personality that still lasts to this day as far as ESPN going to hell the moment they fired him.

Also, being able to bend and ENTIRE NETWORK to being anti-Bush within the span of a single year on the network. Complete with wholesale ripping off the "I'm mad as hell..." speech from Network in one of his first on air rants as part of him bending MSNBC to becoming alt left ground zero.

>I think Mueller might have spent all this time laying traps and springing them, getting Trump people on the stupidest little laws and entrapments. I think this "we're done talking about Trump" is frightening. It means they think they have something, at least enough of a something to run a media/political operation to cleanly take Trump from office.

Let me rephrase the logic behind your theory for everyone here:

>Trump is finished because Keith Olbermann's damage control statement for being fired said so
>Oh yeah and Joe is deleting his tweets because of regret

Imagine being this dense

You think the left would stop beating a dead horse??? That they'd give up the chance to say "I told you so!!!!"??

the 50 states won't follow what the Justices say.
Also, the lower courts won't obey the Justices.
The Justices are just academics philosophizing.
No power.

Fuck, how'd this mastermind become a has-been so quickly? Was it anything to do with female anchors or children?

>>Keith Olbermann says....

Olbermann is psychotic. That's all you need to know. His mental health is just catching up to him now.

right....

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

You're looking into way too much my friend.

They're done "talking about Trump" because people are fucking sick and tired of "Ohhh Humphh Drumph" every goddamn day, even the fucking liberals.

Therefore their ratings, subscribers, views, impressions are down. This is a ploy to get them up.

Imagine that. Talking about Trump to say you're not talking about Trump. lmao. These people are goddamn idiots.

and the president has no power...right....

So about Muellers interview with Trump

archive.fo/cWimW
>President Barack Obama asked Mueller to continue to serve for two more years past the director's normal 10-year term, a move that required Congress to pass special legislation. Congress cited "the critical need for continuity and stability at the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the face of ongoing threats to the United States and leadership transitions at the Federal agencies charged with protecting national security."

>That law stated that lawmakers had made a one-time exception and made it clear that Mueller "may not serve as Director after September 4, 2013."

>The idea that the Trump administration had considered bringing Mueller back to the FBI underscores the difficulty it had in finding a replacement for the fired Comey — as well as Mueller's sterling reputation among both Democrats and Republicans in Washington.

If i am reading this right Trump would have had to pass a bill for him to even be able to appoint Mueller as FBI director?

I think the /ourguy/ Mueller theory has some strengths

This

I personally think it is the beginning of a MAGA-phase.

If lefty's were about to IMPEACH BLUMPF then Olbermann wouldn't be quitting and Gutierrez wouldn't be resigning.

Something shitty is happening to these faggots, and they are trying to get out before it happens to avoid being part of the fallout, I think.

My thought is that they know what is coming, and they do not want to be included in it. For example, if something happens and a bunch of libshits are arrested, it is not going to be a good time to be doing the leftist "IMPEACH DRUMPF" schtick

Realistically, the anti-Trump shit is just getting old and embarassing. Lefties seem to be calming down and going from hysterical to just kind of laughing and scoffing at DRUMPF.

Oh please, you don't suddenly refuse to talk about politics anymore right before the moment your greatest victory. If he really thought drumpf was finally btfo he'd be redecorating his set for his upcoming 24-hour gloating spectacular.

>tfw Mueller subpoenaed the Podesta group and only Tony knows what he took

Obermann is an admitted toxic personality type, who in his own words "napalm bombs bridges rather than simply burning them".

His firing from MSNBC was due to a couple of factors (jealousy over other on-air talent getting more publicity/promotion from the network, him spending the bulk of 2010 playing hooky and not doing his show while milking sympathy for his dad's death to avoid having to go on the air every night at 8PM, getting caught giving huge donations to Democrats running for Congress against MSNBC rules).

The final thing didn't get him fired outright, but was the final straw. Around the time the donation scandal happpened, Comcast was buying NBC-Universal and Comcast was owned by conservatives who HATED Olbermann and basically told MSNBC, if they fired Keith, they would leave the network alone. So Keith got fired. Then his ego caused the situation with Current to crash and burn and kill the network, and even CNN (Anti-Trump central) wouldn't touch him because of the implications and consquences for their own upcoming mega merger.

He basically pulled a Lonesome Rhodes on himself

he has angered some causing readjustment of long term plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuggen like 40 years in making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent half my life on that after we gave up Korea because of reasons, now soon americans will die fighting to expand the jewish media and banks from SK into NK. My faja worked on SK, happily even organizing massive buyings and copying of manga from Nippon. Will continue to work and not give up, there are many in japan willing to die for what is right, while we strategically plan and are just waiting to smile and laugh as Taiwan falls, fuck taiwan, its Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Plans have adjusted and continue, lets hope he doesnt great nippon takes the hint to work with their enemy to realize that will be their only allie. The empire of the rising sun is the only cure for the problems created by the Jews in the west.

The Jew fears the Samurai, no cuts my friends.

And Joe is going silent because he used to be a congressman and probably made heavy use of the shush fund.

>Flynn
>flipped
He was and always will be dear leader for us. He would never flip, just wait for the right time to let it all out. Though he has yet use any support for such a one man army doubt leaving me quite skeptical and still mad at that Trump for taking him out due to the Jews.

Pretty sure you're mistaking Jeb! for Bill Maher.

Also you guys are forgetting that Al-Waheed bin Talal is being tenderized in the basement of the Ritz Carlton. Maybe nobody is paying these mercenary scumbags anymore. Maybe Prince Salman has done Trump a favour and bought them off?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/saudi-prince-who-wooed-west-finds-few-friends-in-tough-times

Herr Olbermann a true Fascist!

wew

No, I think they've finally learned they can't just keep doubling-down forever.

I think the line of logic is that they (Olbermann/Joe, maybe others in the future) seriously think Trump is going to be finished soon, and ousted for bullshit reasons, and they don't want to be targeted by right-wing wacko's venting their rage in the aftermath/civil war to follow.

But I do think it's more likely that Olbermann just got fired (or maybe he's ill) and Joe is feeling the heat from Trump supporters and wants to reimage himself as less biased/traitorous.

I just looked up Olberman for the first time

Holy shit this guy is retarded. Basically the less-fun less-charming version of Alex Jones claiming "OBAMA WILL BE IMBEACHED", "HILLARY WILL BE INDICTED"

Who listens to this shit?

>Olbermann is an admitted toxic personality type

It doesn't show at all

exactly

they realize they all have massive amounts of egg on their faces and if they want to ever be taken seriously again they need to stop immediately

but it's too late! :D