Interview for polysci paper

I'm writing a paper for my political science class on how the internet leads to political radicalization.

vocaroo.com/i/s1V2aGD5y489

I'd appreciate it if you'd respond, preferably by voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pc6e0eW8RM
vocaroo.com/i/s1nPOmMx8MtD
vocaroo.com/i/s1s8jjZcxH0r
vocaroo.com/i/s0Uy6G3qDb6L
vocaroo.com/i/s1V2aGD5y489
vocaroo.com/i/s0jI4d5WTo9I
vocaroo.com/i/s1W6kLVGQWRV
youtube.com/watch?v=VY8HqDRrkY4
vocaroo.com/i/s1fI5Qxtg4R2
youtube.com/watch?v=OzWhwGeROuU
vocaroo.com/i/s0c11geZWVR2
vocaroo.com/i/s0XU8fV34T0G
youtube.com/watch?v=bid3EfCobEM
vocaroo.com/i/s08IEoMwlwsH
vocaroo.com/i/s1YNiTF8tmA9
vocaroo.com/i/s1WJbUDqrWmW
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ei5StPtDi1
vocaroo.com/i/s04LKDXoNIHo
google.com/maps/search/jerusalem street/@1.9867165,-114.1715875,3z/data=!3m1!4b1
vocaroo.com/i/s1nM2qR25rss
vocaroo.com/i/s0t1hybVY2Vn
vocaroo.com/i/s18CAkAzRdRD
vocaroo.com/i/s0IfpAYFmY5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this ought to go well

I will not respond by voice, but I will answer your questions.

Cool beans, I know you guys are very paranoid about your privacy.

My questions are in my link.

Yeah. This is gonna be good. Not for OP though.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pc6e0eW8RM

few things.
1. you should realize youre going to be called a cia nigger for asking for voice recordings
2. you sound like a soyboy faggot
3. some of us are being ironic, some of us aren't. but at the end of the day, I believe most of us to be libertarians and traditional conservatives. as for jew hating, I truly believe that a majority of Sup Forums believes AT THE LEAST that jews are overrepresented in positions of power, especially in the United States. and we feel israel has far too much influence over the US. those who don't want to outright gas the kikes still believe theyre a negative influence on the world.
any more questions?

You sound like you drink at the fancy american coffee places. What is your favorite drink there? Do you like the pumpkin spice?

FUck that, go start learning about UFOs and Podestas UFO obsession and the coming tom delonge shit

>/r/politics

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Soy Latte

retard

Are you still there? I want to help you with your women's studies thesis paper.

>When did you become unironically racist.

The first black president did it. I didn't believe it was going to be that bad, but it ended up being even worse than everyone feared.

I am excited for more my friend. Do you have any questions about politics I can help you with?

vocaroo.com/i/s1nPOmMx8MtD

Yes but I'm not in women's studies

vocaroo.com/i/s1s8jjZcxH0r

Internet radicalizes because it informs.

Leftist information is protected because it would not survive without coddling.

>data miners 2 : CIA's got talent edition

You're a fucking idiot dude.
Just wanted you to know that. Nobody is going to like your shitty paper about an imageboard.

Ooh idk where to start with this one ...

I have no straight political doctrine. The closest one I guess would be utilitarianism: each nation/community needs to find the best way of governance for that particular time for them. For my home country of Russia that would be monarchy. For Germany, it may be something else, prob fascism/natsoc or monarchy as well. The point is that it's for the nation to decide.

That being said, there is clear good and evil in this world. Often embodied as a religion (I'm religious myself but for the sake of not starting an unnecessary flame war i'll put it this way), each nation has it's own model of values. Models that don't' work die out, e.g. Paganism. Models can also be destroyed by the men, but most often it's the (((chosen ones))).

Moving on to the chosen ones ....
I strongly believe that they do exist. They are not necessarily jews as an ethnos. It's more of a model of values. Just like no one likes to have parasites or have to support a human for him to then ungratefully abandon you or worse, nations historically have despised the Jews as a form of behavior. Jews simply happened to exemplify this form of behavior, especially considering the fact that the Jewish moral system is very tribalistic and subversive (read the talmud's) compared to Christianity's strive for justice and peace. This is where I think Hitler was wrong, there is an overlap between ethnic jews and jew-like people, but i think that jew-like people are the problem.

That being said ... race plays a difference. Look at IQ disparities and crime disparities. There is no rational arguing there in my opinion.

Ok i'm done.

How is it easier for this faggot to record audio and upload it vs. just type?

rare flag alert

There is no such thing as "radicalization." That and incoherent nonsense about Russians hacking into air walled voting machines is a way of ignoring the growing popularity of the modern societal project.

>flag
saging

>voice
no

this is a board, there are many different types of people here at times. This is why i often go to the other place where real Sup Forums is fleeing to, but come here to check on other boards like /k/.

are we ironic, about what? (((them)))? Race Realism? White genocide? honestly, this board isn't a place of everyone having the same values like how in /k/, there are posters who don't own firearms or any weapons for that matter. am I ironic?

no. race among other factors is clear development for humans as a species to where we have different skull shapes, average IQ's, and other physical features. is one superior than another race? it is like a class based game, not one is superior to all, but some are better suited to other tasks than other races.

this also leads to shit like tribalism. now when we look at immigration even today, you don't see people making these racial mixes of places to live, often we see that there are areas of towns (like in chicago or baltimore) that you don't go to if you're white. learned that from personal experience. so people tend to self segregate themselves into areas where their kind mostly live, whether it be spics, nigs, or whites. they tend to stay away from one another based on race. this is the tribalism i speak of. this also can apply to cultures as well as we can see how the third world has concentrated themselves into their own communities in europe to the point where one can hide a terrorist after they've killed hundreds in france.

this doesn't mean (my personal opinion) that you force people apart with segregation, but this also means there shouldn't be an effort to mix everything. both lead to trouble (civil right's movement and yugoslavia)

White genocide, the media, mostly owned by (((them))), promotes how whites will be minorities in their own lands in a short period of time. promoting feminism, which led to the overall birthrate of westerners to decline and now we are replaced cont.

Try reddit instead

This is the most balanced and accuarate response that you're going to get here.

Source: look at my username. I am the hacker known as "Anonymous"

He was stifling a laugh in on of his vocaroos. Don't take him too seriously.

What school do you go to OP?

fuck off nazi scum

your a fucking uncle tom

Replies in order

vocaroo.com/i/s0Uy6G3qDb6L

I'm not. I don't take most of what I read here seriously. Sometimes threads will lead to interesting things that I can research on my own, or documentaries that I can fall asleep to.

Also, question for you. How DO you feel about what he asked? Are you black, and if so, what do you think of this board in general?

i don't think you've read my long post properly. Read it again, i'm actually kinda defending the jews from this board.

Hoo boy, your professor is gonna read it! If I was your professor I'd tell you that I'm interested to get you out of my face too.

Why did you ignore race realism?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1V2aGD5y489
you sound like a bitch faggot

Hey, of course I'm a troll. Do you think they even have electricity in Djibouti? Post your paper up on a pastebin. I'm actually very interested to read it. Do you have some way you can make a link to where you will eventually post it? In this I am not trolling.
Give me a sample of your work and email me at [email protected] if you are interested in learning more about the latent anger of white males on Sup Forums.
I'm as white as you are user. I just want to see where this leads.

vocaroo.com/i/s0jI4d5WTo9I

vocaroo.com/i/s1W6kLVGQWRV

Here yah go.
youtube.com/watch?v=VY8HqDRrkY4

>how the internet leads to political radicalization.

Go talk to the ISIS fags and communists on Twitter.

Tell me stranger, from where unknown lands have you come from?

this is the third thread I've seen like this today

are we being raided?

lol, you must be a troll.

Are you on of the people on this pic OP?

vocaroo.com/i/s1fI5Qxtg4R2

pls respond

Yes

RARE
A
R
E

Buffalo, NY

HEY BRO! THAT's RACIST!

I have a hard time with taxes too... Amerimutt reporting in...

cont. by spics, nigs, and the coal burners. as i have noticed, as demographics change, so does the state. the barbarians changed west rome and we shall end up following their footsteps, creating a failed usa trying to reclaim the former glory it once had (i don't have to explain the first reich and how it came about).

as for (((them))), start digging here:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzWhwGeROuU

I don't want to kill them at all, but some are clearly causing problems that should be addressed, promoting refugees, multiculturalism, and playing all sides in banks and politics. I see it as tribalism of jews and the elite ones who have all this control don't do it with malcontent, but rather it is just what they believe...even though wanting multiculturalism and helping the third world through mass immigration clearly will end badly for the countries involved.

gun control is a bullshit meme as well. just ask for japanese guy.

as for anything else that isn't Sup Forums related.
the confederacy did nothing wrong outside of slavery and deserved to be an independent state as there were no provisions regarding that a state could not leave the union. slavery is an immoral practice and was not the main thing that a bunch of poor farmers who didn't own slaves fought for as you were told in school. the elites wanted power, slavery was part of it. go digging on your own for this one, i recommend the story of a cannoneer under stonewall jackson, by E.A. Moore. he tells of times in VA as this shit built up before the conflict.
also, saging this faggot who might be a cia nig, but just in case he actually needs it, there.

Why have you taken my flag and repainted it? Blasphemy.

vocaroo.com/i/s0c11geZWVR2

vocaroo.com/i/s0XU8fV34T0G

made 1 4 u. for some reason vocaroo doesn't like my microphone

ask our press office, down on /x/

Its not only the internet its the people that come out of it and then teach their students the nonsense they just swallowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bid3EfCobEM

The west? Nigger check your meridian!

loljk, ozzyfags are proof of whites being able to thrive in any environment even when others couldn't

Sounds like you're a bit retarded. Email me at [email protected] and give me a contact email, I'll answer all of your questions.

2/10 shit troll

vocaroo.com/i/s08IEoMwlwsH

This one. I literally don't know any leftists that work with the full data set. I don't think it's impossible, but the left in its current form requires ignorance or denial of a large set of facts, even though I think these issues could be addressed from a leftists perspective.

Australia is a western country
personally i think its more important to protect Europe though

What makes you think this board is ''politically radical''? All of the characteristic beleifs on this board are what the vast majority of the world population believes and what was considered common sense until the 1960s. For example, the belief that men and women are different and have different roles; that societies should preserve their genetic and cultural heritage; that some cultures are incompatible with one another; that human races have different behavioural characteristics.

These beleifs have simply been arbitrarily labeled radical.

Just like the beliefs of those who were considered radical in the past are now mainstream, these positions of ours are going to take over. If youre still bluepilled you had better hop on now or you'll look like an idiot to your descendants.

Any anonymous and unmoderated site will (and does) turn right wing because liberal ideals require censorship, endorsement, and social tactics to pass muster - all a right wing ideal requires to flourish are facts.

Hey UN fag, you want an interview or what?

>"you cannot compare humans to crows cause you can't lol"
>"this is just h8 m8"

look, humans are animals like crows, we evolved based on geographic locations as animals did.

You are literally arguing against biology with only a pathos argument.

this doesn't mean i go out of my way and call people spics and niggers because of their race. prejudice historically leads to tensions in multiracial societies. i use the terms here cause it is easier to talk about groups with terms.

idk, he is an emotional twat thus far, i've said what i'm gonna say. he has enough for his paper at this point...

though he never responded to me, i only feel a little left out. but oh well, shoganai

vocaroo.com/i/s1YNiTF8tmA9

Look up the term ''vocal fry''

Still waiting. He's probably sucking a dick right now based on his voice.

I'm here because I'm a free speech absolutist and if nazis are allowed to post here, I conclude the discourse is not being censored in any meaningful way. It's not a perfect litmus of course, but we live in the era of an increasing concentration and control of narrative -- and the left only pays lip service to this notion at its political convenience! /leftypol/ is right when they point out that "porkies" who toe the SJW line get a free pass.

You mentioned Russia in one of your earlier comments, are you prepared to admit that the social engineering tactics deployed by them are the same tactics that have been deployed by the US Military-Industrial-Complex against damned near every other country in the world? What is your standard and where do you draw the line?

PS: Stop trying to solicit harassment and verbal abuse with your obviously affected cadence and intonation. You're embarrassing yourself.

sounds like it, OP is still a faggot.

I'm gonna just go work out a little and review shit for stuff tomorrow.

take care user.
also, still saging as with all posts in this thread

vocaroo.com/i/s1WJbUDqrWmW

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ei5StPtDi1

vocaroo.com/i/s04LKDXoNIHo

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Jerusalem and I haven't given you a phone number.
>I'm one of the few Sup Forumsacks that actually likes Israel.

google.com/maps/search/jerusalem street/@1.9867165,-114.1715875,3z/data=!3m1!4b1
OP, still a faggot

I'm fucking dying knowing that I'm a source for your stupid college paper. I hope your parent's know how much effort and money they wasted on you. If you were my son (daughter?) I'd fucking kill myself.

I think he did a whois on the domain of your throwawy email lol.

That was close to american accent user. Right up there with Stefan Moyneuaauououax

Wow, sounds like he's especially retarded. getairmail.com anons, good shit.

The absolute state of college...

Thank the lord i don't to deal with that shit and i only need my math

vocaroo.com/i/s1nM2qR25rss

>political science
>valuable
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go do something original. How many people take classes or are reporters, and think it's clever and cool to go talk to Sup Forums?
Too many.

Uh oh... the kike accent slipped through a little bit on that last one

Fucking read this faggot
Aaaaahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahaahahh!!!!ahahahahahhah!!
You sound like you just finished sucking a dick on your vocaroos. Jesus Christ! I'm not in college, but my kids are a few years away from being there. I'd fucking hang myself if I were your father.

inb4 OP signs off with "gas the kikes, race war now"

This is such an obvious troll only Sup Forums could fall for it.

You going to email me or what fuckface?

No one legitimately on Sup Forums would post their voice willingly.

You're wrong. Race realism is a point of note. Every race besides whites knows this. You're going to be looked at as naive, bigoted, and closed minded as we view the Puritans today. Nobody cares about your feelings here, we're going to post what we find to be true, so go and hide from truth if you want. Until it catches up to you that is.

Following up on my own post, how does it feel knowing that the communists consider you the bourgoise element, the feminists consider you a crypto-rapist, and the black advocates consider "white allies" a bigger threat to their existence than anything the alt-right is doing?

Do you think the sort of progressive political environment you are in is psychologically healthy for the people on the bottom of the progressive stack?

As a corollary of this, how do you feel about the "white man's burden" conceptually?

pretty vague question, but I gave it a shot
vocaroo.com/i/s0t1hybVY2Vn

Well done

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

vocaroo.com/i/s18CAkAzRdRD

vocaroo.com/i/s0IfpAYFmY5b

You're not though. this is a troll

larpfag

/thread

Yeah, for some reason I was hoping it would pan out to something more. The Vocaroo was a nice touch, though, wouldn't you say?

I genuinely don't understand why people are still responding to this obvious troll thread...

Troll confirmed.

saging as always in this thread to flag fags.