Just leaving this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM403CAx5fI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be more specific.

Cat's are assholes.

cats*

Very odd. It’s almost like they don’t want people to realize there may have been a reason behind the hatred.

THE JEWS

Remember, these search predictions are aimed at teaching children. Kids these days learn everything they know from fucking Google. Grown people know we'll the stories of WW2, but kids today are being taught a different version of history. I'm telling you guys it's BIG PROBLEM.

jews are communists so it checks out

I was always very interested in WWII since I was a kid, and always found it extremely bizarre. Everything and everyone on the subject went on and on about the holocaust and racism aspects, but if I were to ever ask "well why would he hate them so much", never got a single answer other than "he rayciss n shiet".

Naturally I went down the rabbit hole and after finding out the reality of it, pretty much my entire view of the world changed.

Wheres jews?
>muh 6,00000,0000,00,0,0,000

Balfour Declaration

It does seem to stop offering suggestions

fuck off Jewgle. I know Hitler loved dogs but surely he didn't hate cats?

Cats are niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=uM403CAx5fI

Nine lives matter!

Ok, now I'm really interested in hearing Hitler's arguments against cats.

I thought he liked cats

Hitler hated polish because he were german (austrian)
krauts hate all normal people and envy them

Everyone hates the polish. You cunts we wuz more than anyone else in europe.

The recycled propaganda against Jews is mostly the same stock stuff that's used against diaspora people worldwide. The particular case of the Jew conspiracy theory is a bit more elaborate, though, because it has been through four complete iterations (the third was Hitler's take) back to back instead of having to be totally refurbished the way the "dark cabal of outsiders controlling everything" conspiracy canon does in places like Thailand, Cambodia, China, Russia, Iran, Pashtunistan, Malaysia, etc. In each case it is a different ethnicity (always a very high performing one) but the basic script is always the same.

Don't get sucked in by the bullshit. Hitler had a reason for hating jews, but a lot of it was that he really bought into the "stabbed in the back" narrative instead of facing the fact that the German armies were squarely beaten in the field and Germany was starving by 1918.

There is an older book called "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" by William Shirer (who was working in Germany during the period) that is quite good and goes to great length to tell the inner story as well as explain the context of it all. (A comparable work on Japan's part of WWII is called "Rising Sun" by John Toland and is also quite good. To understand the context of it all, though, you should also study colonial African history, WWI, the colonies in WWI, and the period of history from the French Revolution to Germany's formation.)

okay gorudosuteeno-san

It also had a lot to do with the Bolsheviks. It also had a lot to do with the German revolution of 1918 (over-overwhelmingly Jews).

But does this mean colonists weren't bad?

Hitler loved animals. I love animals too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8

>Hitler loved animals

So animals are Nazis? I'm going to be punching a lot more stuff now.

1/2
There is not anything "good" or "bad" about colonialism. They had a goal. They achieved it in the beginning. Incidentally they did quite a lot of good.

Had they set out to "do good" you can be certain the outcome would have been at least as horrible as the Holocaust or the series of starvations and cultural collapses brought in by the Communists (by comparison, Hitler's period in Germany was less disruptive and FAR more technologically inventive, even if we take the highest holocaust estimate at face value -- despite the fact they murdered the smartest segment of their population (which I view as a huge strategic blunder, by the way, and history is what it is)).

2/2
Anyway, trying to judge moral "good" and "bad" at the state level is impossible. The state is like a bacterial colony. No mind. No memory. No consciousness. We expect more morality of a house cat than bacteria. We expect accordingly much more morality out of a man. But we do not expect collective morality out of people as a whole once you get beyond the size of a large family -- because we instinctively know that outside the direct control of a strong father figure individuals are where the burden rests.

But then we get totally retarded and think in terms of "government morality" and "national morality" or "the justness/wrongness" of some particular military action or economic policy.

This is the trick the Left plays on people. In this way "the community" or "the society" can mean one time the people you know, another time your family, another time just you, another time big government -- but the definition always shifts to be one you didn't imagine just then, until you've agreed to sign away everything to their authority.

However, finding someone to point the finger of blind blame at ("the Jews" or "the Gypsies" or "the Chinese" (Malaysia) or "the Copts" (Egypt) or "the Uighyrs" (China) or whatever) is something at which all politicians of every brand excel. The "cause" of any problem is only our own. Maybe it means the shitskins in Europe today need to be holocausted -- but the blame of them being there in the first place is squarely European. That doesn't mean they can't correct their error, of course. It also means they can't shirk this responsibility and invent some weird cabal that "made it happen" -- because that is purely bullshit. That kind of thinking would only lead to another mistake of a similar type later on again.

BPS, is this you, senpai?

I'm afraid I don't know what BPS means.