Remember me you pathetic fucking losers?

Remember me you pathetic fucking losers?

After I learned you were trying to dox me i started checking this shithole daily, on my lawyers recommendation, to save the "far-right radical racism and illegal content" thats posted to discredit the police departments sole source of evidence aside from highly blurry/ambiguous video on youtube.

I watched you all circlejerk at any development in my case.

I watched you all post constant requests for updates while my lawyer worked to discredit this "hit" you put on a "liberal activist professor with not an ounce of violence in his body," as my lawyer put it, in order to secure my job teachin. (no i wasnt fired you fucking gullible idiots, but you took the bait and backed the fuck off finally!)

And now that I've noticed a few people questioning "Where the fuck is Antifa?!" I feel like i should let you know that we'll be back soon.

Everyone lied low to keep the pressure off my case, but now that all charges have been completely DROPPED, i'd like to be the first to let you know we have something LOUD planned for next month.

Next time you try to put a man away for attacking a Nazi, remember that california doesnt give a shit about your opinion.

Your hearing is December 14th moron.

HAha Didn’t you get fired from DVC? Lmao

No lawyer would advise you to do that. Larp over.

fake and gay
but i wont sage, cause clanton is such a fucking loser and is about to get a whole of diversity right up his ass

truly one of Sup Forums's masterpieces

go fuck your mother commie faggot

Give us proof faggot.

Useful idiot, at the KGB would say.

it's just someone using a memeflag so we can talk about his case again because it has been so long when his kike lawyers keep pushing it back

It’s probably a soy boy fanboy, the real Eric is depressed on meds.

Shh don't tell him, let's hope he misses it.

>next time

You scared m80?

Lel

Update, Sept. 28: The preliminary hearing in this case has been postponed, and Eric Clanton is not set to return to court until Dec. 14, when attorneys will attempt to resolve the case during pretrial. If no resolution can be reached, a new preliminary hearing date will be set, said Clanton’s attorney, Dan Siegel, on Thursday morning.

He’s going to do a deal or say he’s guilty later.
He’s going to jail that’s for sure.

Who are you?

What does black jailcock taste like?

Next time you think about virtue signalling to pol put the cock back in your mouth and remember that your retarded opinions are worthless to us

>remember that california doesnt give a shit
lmao
sharpiepooper timestamp nayow faggot

He fucking better. There was an user on here who said they have family in the Aryan Brotherhood and they know about him so hopefully they fuck him up on the inside

Hahahahaha!!!!
Dude that is so fucking funny. Watch, he’ll go and probably cry when the judge says “do you have anything to say.” Lmao he’ll cry and it’ll be so fucking funny.

Larping is always good with a little dash of Sage.

It's people like that have given my lawyer the defense we used to "resole the case during pretrial" as pointed out.

Either way, I'll post an update on December 15 to appease you fucking pathetic losers.

waah people said mean things on the internet waaah. Doesn't change the fact the evidence is real

hush now, evidence and facts are racist.

sup /biz/

so how does the aryan brotherhood raping you up your ass in the future negate the video evidence that you committed unprovoked aggravated battery on an unarmed american citizen you faggot? it'll be ironic that the AB pimps you off to niggers after they're done with your nigger loving candy ass, shuggums.

Give it up. 1. We don't know you are who you claim you are. Prolly jus a bored user.. 2. If you everything you say is true- you're still a douche that nobody likes that also has no job or future. and C. BRING IT BITCH!

This
You're not really him, are you?

hey dumbfuck, when case is complete, it is not resolved there is a judgment or dismissal. no such filing exists. kys.

Nice LARP. It’s typical that a privileged butt pirate bitch is a lefty/pol/ hero Kek.

Be careful, snitch

You're a passionate larp at least. Post a pic of your horrid rat face with timestamp as proof or fuck off. Not that anyone would take some - rofl - communist faggot seriously anyway even if you were that snivelling coward for real.

tits or gtfo

Just remember that whatever happens regardless of circumstance, you will always be regarded as a ginormous faggot. Not even in a homosexual sense of the word. Just a huge faggot regarded as such by everyone.

Pics with timestamp or it never happened.

OP is a leaf, he's concealing his true flag

It’s just a larp. Everything he’s said is patched together from shit from #ericclanton, a lot of it verbatim. “as my lawyer said” Kek. It’s just a larp. Either way i’ll 86 that faggot the day he steps out so either way, counter-terrorists win

Nigger.

your just a wounded animal screeching out in fear, because you will be put away for attempted murder

In Antifa you wore black, in Jail black will wear you, have fun bitch

Fake and gay

Now this is baitposting

This thread is now taking bets on how big of a black cock Eric Clanton can take up his ass before something rips.

I'm going to say 8 inches long and an inch and a half thick.

Sounds familiar.....

> I live two blocks away from him, a gram of meth and some lies can make some Mexicans pretty angry at people
The Bay Area is a very small place

Mortgages to buy homes are a recent thing. Our Grandparents did not get mortgages. Of course, they didn't have to pay any where near as much as we do now.

>sharpiepooper timestamp nayow faggot
It's an old meme but let it through.

Wasn't the point. The comic is retarded, /we/ all know that.

show us your flag and feet then

I'm betting 8 inches thick and an inch and a half long

30+ year old man with an eyebrow piercing...

massive faggotry

you should Pre-lube yourself before going in.

stop LARPing faggot.

you sir are a ritard

Sage

It's weird how in USA he might get 40 years for that shit. Here, he would probably get 2 to 5.

> to save the "far-right radical racism and illegal content" thats posted
Include me in the screen cap plz.

>charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon
OUCH

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>lied low
>professor

ye

Imagine, he is used to being behind cultural enrichment. But in prison cultural enrichment will be behind him.

Muh safe space

Sadly that's actually believable in USA, especially CA

Muh Bike Lock

When this guy sucks cocks it counts as anal....

is he getting sentenced or is this one of those boring hearings

you don't want to piss off those mexicans. theyll glare at you from one of those picnic tables they always have their family events at. 'hey ese,' they might say without a trace of friendliness, 'whassup.'

your grandparents didnt get a lot of things that are good to have. one of those old couples, it turned out that the husband was fucking his wife's urethra, rather than her vagina, the whole time they were married, and neither of them had any idea how fucked up that was. i think the husband died, and the wife's doctor discovered what she had been doing after.

>lied low
Laid low, dumbass.
But you low-lifes certainly lie.

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING BIKE

remember when that antifa ran over that guys dog?

nice larp fgt, kys.

Will the Nov 4 communist revolution finally begin?

>all charges have been completely DROPPED
Bullshit. See:

whores and commies

I helped find you.

shutup gaylord

Your grammar sucks. You're borderline illiterate, right?

So, this is a bait thread to provide evidence that we were targeting your buddy.

Here's the problem. He's guilty of the crimes those crimes and if Soros' lawyers weren't helping then he'd be in jail.

Correct, although to be fair, that twat is a leftist professor, his grammar could be that bad....

Can you sodomize me?

>Site is anonymous
>Could be himself or friends posting
>Thinks it will help in court
Retard.

The evidence is actually pretty shit, if he's got a decent lawyer he could get off

sorry but I have been through rigger school with seals and green berets and spec forces......you ain't none of those

>>The evidence is actually pretty shit
Not really, considering the found the weapon and clothing in his cuckshed.

they*

plus didn't he cry he was sorry or his life was ruined on social media.....pretty much an admission the way he said it.

Also subpoenaed his phone records which put him at the protest when it happened and all his pictures/texts.

I thought it was the 4th?

He has a radical commie lawyer. Anything is possible.

>daily
Newfag

>And now that I've noticed a few people questioning "Where the fuck is Antifa?!" I feel like i should let you know that we'll be back soon.
Gotta say you a funny dude

whats happening with the chink BAMN chick (think some sperg is suing her for damages at her uni last i heard) and the charlottesville challenger

Why is the op such a faggot. Stop LARPing and kys. Also. That fucksticks trial is set for the 14th no matter what his "lawyers" try

no one cares you commie cunt
go die

The problem is he committed multiple counts of assault with a deadly wepon which is a felony anf in california we have a "three strike rule" which means if youre convicted of 3 felonys seperatly or together it becomes automatic 25 to life