Dude humans suck, animals are so much better and nicer and kinder!

>Dude humans suck, animals are so much better and nicer and kinder!
Does a more soyboy opinion even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Polish-girl-mauled-by-dogs-20021105
youtube.com/watch?v=B7cSheeBgFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice digits, shit opinion
for example, why should I care about plight of Trayvon Martin when my doggo who helped me oh so many times is sick?
>INB4 niggers not humans
that can be applied to anybody

He’s not wrong, animals for the most part love unconditionally. Humans can be great or they can be cancer. This is why they say dogs are mans best friend for a reason.

Exhibit A: Emotionally-driven soyboy 'logic'
Aside: Note the use of the 'cutesy' numal word doggo.

The fucking dog actually wants to hang with me, unlike everyone else. He cool.

never once in my life I ate soy you filthy bugmen
stop shitposting so early or I call emu police on you

Animals can be great or they can be cancer as well. An animal can't torture you to death, and it can't perform a heart transplant for you. Mistaking being more simple with being 'better' just because your dog was a cute puppy is soyboy logic.

>nice digits, shit opinion
S O Y

that's fucking great, a marine dog named Nig

>An animal can't torture you to death
lions and bears can
sharks can

Yeah, but not purposefully. They can be of great help, just in a more primal and animalistic way than humans, but they can also fuck you up hideously, just in a more primal and animalistic way.

Soyboys ITT ignore the second part because it gives them the bad feelings.

I understand animals better than I understand people.

It's because I'm an autistic outdoorsman. No soyboy here, I could put Bear Grylls to shame when it comes to the wilderness.

That's because Bear Grylls is a poser

>take a shot every time he says soyboy

Its a thread about a 100% soyboy opinion, it can't be helped.

Did a dog bite your nuts off. Navy vet you fuck so shove that soy boy crap up your ass. I would trade any of the dogs we served with for a million of you.

>Soyvy Vet
Lol, is that meant to impress me, numale?

KITTY KAT!

Seriously....a 1,000,000 pikemen doesn't sound perfect to take back Constantinople and reunite the Roman Empire as Caesar?

God, I despise Whisper, it's like Anti-Pol, even Tumblr would give them worried looks. Especially that "We hate Donald Trump" group.

No faggot not a soyboy opinion at all, looks like a shit meme made by a woman, especially based on the exclamation marks.

I am a white supremacist on the same basis that I'm an animal lover.

I want to preserve. Save endangered species, in the same way I would save a tiger, or panda, I want to save the white race as it shrinks through interbreeding and shit reproduction rates.

I want segregation for the sake of diversity, when you mix all the colours together, you get a brown and yellow piece of shit.

Italy should be producing genetic italians, germany producing genetic germans, etc. Cultures undisturbed and unbroken by multiculturalism.

Also, animals are creatures of pure instinct still very much one with nature, without agency, they are innocent biology in motion.

Humans have intentions and consciousness, easily corrupted and should be held to a higher standard, the only things on this planet worthy of torture and suffering.

Animals are bigger dicks than human beings. They're just not intelligent enough to do anything about it.

I love how misanthropes love their damned dogs, horses and cats. How perfect. The one small handful of animals humans have specifically bred, to express like and loyalty for us. Of course you like them more than people. They've been bred for years, specifically with the goal in mind for you to like them.

Natural dogs and cats don't like you. They want to fucking eat you. They want you to piss off right from their territory or they're going to eat your human-hating face off and then piss on your bones to tell other species around the area to go to hell.

If they were the smartanimal and we were dumbmonkey once upon a time, they'd be living in apartments right now with us eating some banana crap out of a bowl on the ground, and shitting in a sandbox. And we'd be bred to fuckin' love it, and kiss their damn ass for letting us shit in said box. There'd no doubt by members of their kind that preferred boxshitting humans to others of their own species.

my cat is more important than all niggers or your entire family
still gonna suffocate it for a bit if he takes shit on the carpet again but it seems he got the message after last time

>Randomly mixing unrelated pol beliefs in his post to legitimize his unthinking, feminine, emotional love for le catto and doggo
Ahh, the classic soyboy in denial.

Lol, your cat would eat your face off if you died and no one else got it something for dinner. If being obsessed with some shitty ball of fur that doesn't give a fuck about you isn't being a cuck, I don't know what is.

People who torture animals are psychopathic subhumans though. And they always think it makes them more alpha when they do it but really just makes people hate you. People with low empathy for animals and nature will have the same low empathy for humans too.

handle or be handled my burgerbreh

Implying you wouldn't eat your freshly dead kin on a deserted island without rescue in sight, even if you say you wouldn't you would because hunger would overpower you in the end.
>If being obsessed with some shitty ball of fur that doesn't give a fuck about you isn't being a cuck, I don't know what is.
It's a trade, I provide cheap food and get cheap 'love' in return minus sex, still much more profitable than any woman on the planet who actually have a power(lent by other men in goverment) to cuck you.

>Be dead
>Unable to feed cat
>Cat eats me
>Can't care because dead
How selfish are you that you care whether or not your cat uses your lifeless meat to sustain its life? You spent your time and money feeding it in life, why the fuck would you care what it did when you died?

You are a nigger if you don't have compassion for animals.

There are plenty of reasons to put animals above people, especially in this political climate. Faggots like yourself, Soyboys, feminists, any Sup Forumsish autist should very easily be able to see why animals would be preferable to humans when you look at the sorry state we're in.

Tesla knew what was up.

but now you're getting saged, shit thread from a moron just calling anyone they disagree with soyboy over and over

A lot of great men, far greater than you, held the same opinion.

Was this a quote by Hitler? Looks a lot like a quote Hitler would say.

Most people are shit though. Dogs are far better than 90% of people

be more bitter

I've always wanted to walk into a pet store and find myself a cute polish girl to keep as a pet. How hard are poles to house train?

>Muh animals are so kind and nice!!! Mauling two year olds, that never happens!
When did Sup Forums become infested with 40 year old spinsters sipping giant glasses of red wine?

Well, it's true for dogs, you won't find a more loyal companion. Cats are for soyboys though. They're egoistical little fucks that's only liked because they're cute.

animals in civilized parts of the world are harmless
not our fault that you live in wild straya where abos roam

only p*tbulls maul kids. And the average nigger or shitskin kills more often than the average dog.
>40 year old spinsters sipping giant glasses of red wine?
You are just projecting, friendo

If you prefer humans over cats you're probably gay.

I would not trade in my pup and cat for the world, they are worthy souls unlike some humans!

Do you even know what projecting means, you fucking idiot? You think i'm insecure about being a a 40 year old Spinster?

This could literally be some sad wine-sipping aunt's facebook post.

news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Polish-girl-mauled-by-dogs-20021105
But its alright, the girl was just a shitty human, and the dog was an innocent little angel, right faggot?

You definitely sound like one, especially with the constant butthurt about irrelevent things such as your OP

Taking care of a dog is far more cucky, it takes way more time, energy, money that a cat. you're raising a retarded william-syndrome wolf. dirties your house, have to pick up it's shit, follows you everywhere it's terrible. only in weird white countries do people love dogs. it's overempathy, same sick genes that let's foreigns invade them.

>being this mad at being underage and unable to own pets or drink alcohol
Don't you have school or some shit?

>I LIKE sitting at home on friday nights sipping wine and making facebook posts about my kids (canine).
The absolute state of European spinsters.

cats are for fags please don't try to deny it.

KEK wills it quads however if that cat was large enuff it'd eat you.

>that pic
Furry first steps

Cats are better than communists. They both don't understand what economy is, but cats don't meddle with it. And they don't shit where they live, unlike commies.

The perfect, self identified, r-Type who will betray their entire in-group at the drop of a hat

That is an absolute truth. You will only look to humans when you want to either fuck the opposite sex or want to gain power/influence. Otherwise, you are better with nature.

Good spot, only worthwhile post in this thread tbqh.

It's simple. Animals are lower on the chain than us, our pets understand their place (except nigger tier dogs that attack their owners children). All other human species now think they are equal to everyone due to retarded SJWism in the west, and have no respect for one another, or societal cohesion. This had lead to massive resentment for each other, ruining the fabric of nice society, leading alot to look back at older times. The Links sang about this during the 60's, when it became quite the thing with the pushing of "US culture" as it destroyed British village lifestyles.

Shits fucked breh, but your pets still love you, because you are their provider.

/thread

i agree
i'd say any animal is above a nigger

Gos i hate these fucks. Raised on disney and brimming over with evil they consider a virtue. Id trade every fucking gorrilla in the worls for one nog. And i hate niggera. Human life > animal

Ironically it's these very same people who tend to bang on about how ebil racism is.
If they were of the opinion that animals >>>>>> niggers then fair enough, it's not really possible to argue against such a sentiment.

>88
>gorrilla in the worls
WDHMBT

You would eat the cat's face too if you were hungry you fucking retard

>"I wish I was a real Pokemon Trainer!"

Dude the dog doesn't even know what's going on in that pic lol.

Its OK to care about a animal more than a human if said animal is your companion & the human is a nobody

Only bitchass white cucks care more about animals than their own race. Go pet your dog while you wife sucks my fat asian dong, faggots

>doggo
>helped me so many times aka muh ebin emotional support from a fucking animal
soyboy detected

Those Soyboys won't say that when they are being eaten by a fucking lion.

great example using a domesticated animal whose wild counterpart will scratch your fucking eyes out.

dogs are ok, but even the calm ones can be violent.

but that's no surprise, they are animals, not even close to humans, in some ways they do lack maliciousness, certainly a lion is not evil for killing, but a human, that's a whole other level of evil.

>dogs have instinct to follow their pack leader
>wow muh ebin doggo loves me unconditionally!!!!

Nice quads.

But I agree with that picture man.

Those lids starving on tv. Fuck them. Their parents are apes and they are just future apes. They chose to be apes though.

The cats and dogs though. They have no way if helping themselves.

I don't value any life more than any other life desu.

Same qualms with killing a mosquito that I have with killing a human.

>fat asian dong
>girl literally have to hold it with two fingers and trying to find it in their mouth like lost hair

Nope, I like sitting at home on friday nights sipping a vodka with pomegranate juice and playing videogames while Smoke chills on my shoulder or his bar stool next to my computer and best part is you can't even make up a better plan for a friday night, but you may try to entertain me.

everyone agrees just play along and if you are using your pet as an emotional partner then you are most likely not giving it the life it truly craves.

Animals don't love. They appear to love, but there's nothing behind those eyes.

In reality, we have domesticated them into a state of permanent infanthood. They just think you're their parents, and they think they're babies, so they act as such. But without the advanced cognitive abilities part.

Also, a dog may be useful, a dog might save your life. A dog might spend its entire life sleeping on some thot's laundry and eating food that could have been processed into something people could eat. Or a dog could tear your child's throat out, because it's a dumb animal no matter how much estrogen and disney conditioning is clouding your sense of empathy.

You act as if humans can't do the same thing.

As if there aren't trigger warnings when the animal is about to lash out.

What's it like being completely unaware?

Humans can be reasoned with. Animals are soulless automatons, and the ones we keep have been specifically bred to be easier for us to control. What a human does is in no way similar to what an animal does.

Our infants are smarter and more self-aware than the most intelligent adult dogs.

I had never met a better friend than my dog.he was loyal to death.meanwhile humans WILL fuck you at the best opportunity

>Humans can be reasoned with

Not always, they respond to the same basal emotional things that dogs do.

Why do you think cops talk in the voice they do?

>Our infants are smarter and more self-aware than the most intelligent adult dogs.

You're correct. Doesn't mean a human is any more loyal than a dog is.

>hating animals
you must be chinese.

They fuck you because you're shit, and your dog isn't smart enough to realize that you're subhuman.

>Why do you think cops talk in the voice they do?

Because they deal with niggers, duh.

>Humans can be reasoned with
obviously you have very limited experience dealing with actual humans.

>Does a more soyboy opinion even exist?
No. It's the soyest - facebookiest - new age opinion hands down.

>They fuck you because you're shit

Humans are greedier than animals.

disgustingsubhuman.apitbull should biteyouin your hairy unwashed ass today.i will pray

humans do suck though

When I lived in England I usef to beat people up for saying that shit.

I fucking hate arrogance more than anything.

People wouldn't be so fucking fucked if you didn't let them know you cherish a dumb fucking dog more than a human.

Eat shit retards

It's easy to love and protect animals
It's hard to love and protect humans
That's why you are choosing animals.
Not because "muh humans r skum"
But because you are a bunch of fucking sloths

Shes using 2 fingers? Bitch needs tweezers to hold it. Color me surprised... $20 whores will suck micropenis.

>tfw beat the shit out of my dog for shitting on the carpet
>next day we're playing in the park like nothing happened
Animals are the best. When i slapped my ex for being a snobby cunt she called the police and tred to ruin my life, fuck women.

>Everyone but the nords suck
>I care more about animals than I care about degenerate non-nords
True alpha opinion.

>When I lived in England I usef to beat people up for saying that shit.

Sure you did you pussy.

You aren't any older than 17. If you are you should consider suicide for being so autistic

>treating animals as more than tools to be used by humans
This is the ultimate soyboy opinion. Every animal I own will eventually be killed and eaten by me and my family. The exception is my dog who I feed with the scraps from my table and in return he guards my house.

>take a shot of soy

It's true though. Niggers, arabs, chinks and spics make up most of humans.

This

Wait, are there domesticated humans?
Oh, right. Soyboys.

Not true actually.
Dogs have the same comprehension of human facial emotions and reactions as a human, they're the only animal in existence to have these capabilities, not even cats can pinpoint the subtle visual cues that a human face gives off.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7cSheeBgFI

>not living alone with your dog and cutting off as much human cintact as possible

Fag

cats are the jews of animals

>nig

strange name for a dog

Humans are in direct competition with one another over the same resources (particularly women). Most animals, on the other hand, pose no serious threat to us, and some like cats and dogs are very loyal and useful to us with very little cost.

So, with regards to how much empathy I feel for others, it goes:

Anglos > Other whites > animals > non-whites