Man whys a brother gotta spit shine your shoez

man whys a brother gotta spit shine your shoez

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511854217041.webm
youtu.be/o0wNl66tT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=I_2D8Eo15wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who said you could touch my dockers you dirty nigger? Get the fuck away from me. I've already called the law.

A white person could never get the shoe polish to wash off. If you have blacks do it no one can even tell. They're just better suited to the job

White women loves BBC

TEH AMBER LAMPZ

WHOOAA BLACK BETTY

>>>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511854217041.webm

hm why is that

kek they even made a movie out of this and Danny Trejo was epic grandpa

I'm surprised you faggots aren't triggered since Danny Trejo is a spic

The film jumped the gun a little. Turns out he's a deranged, drug addled, pathological lair. Still a bear on a man with a heart of gold at least.

Spanish are basically white, it's the mestizos that disgust me

wtf

HE LEAKIN

Could be a chinaman, it don't matter!

>Spanish are basically white

said no real white person ever.
You just got caught trying to get your LARP'ing ass on the whites only bus
youtu.be/o0wNl66tT3Q

This incident was a great example of heightism. People only praised the big dumb oaf because he beat up a little guy.

Amber lamps!!!

no u

wyte wominz luv da big blak cok!

no you faggot he said many times for the nigger to back off and even moved to the front

I love it when Americans tell everyone else how White they're.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_2D8Eo15wE

>white women love any color of cock especially when it comes with a high credit card limit

Fixed that for you.

>calling beaners Spanish
Spanish people are from Europe, not Mexico. Stupid fucking Americans.

>what is immigration

Call da amberlamps, he leakin

What about it, retard. Almost none of them are full spanish, they're majority native shitskins.

Call them mexicans or whatever, not Spanish. it's literally incorrect to call them that just because they have 4% spanish blood in them.

>said no real white person ever.

It amazes me how some people think consider southern Europeans "white". Are they European? Sure. Are they white? No. Why? Because they're literally brown, since when is brown, white?

Also, northwestern Europeans have never thought southern Europeans were white. That's why immigration was always frowned upon from within these areas.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME. This nigger gets shown whos the real mastah'

if you look at my original post I said Mestizo
which basically means Spaniard mixed in Mexico.
Basically I just didn't know who the fuck Danny Trejo was and now i am triggered that they chose a spic to play the role of a Spaniard LOL.

>Are they white? No. Why? Because they're literally brown, since when is brown, white?
LOL

FAMALAM

pic related, an italian

Ratchet sheboons always start this kind of shit. They are instigators.

I liked how black girls at the end stole this old man's bag

Imagine if this video happened today. Completely different reaction. Whether you want to admit it or not, the internet and the world in general was a very different animal back in 2009.