Fuuka Chapter 137 spoilers

Fuuka Chapter 137 spoilers
-Fuuka 2.0 is jealous of fuuka 1.05(maybe Fuuka 1.0)
-Fuuka 1.05 (maybe Fuuka 1.0) she has a boyfriend(He is blond and he is not ugly)
-And he is appeared

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4907707905
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuuka 2.0 is going to get cucked hard

Why people keep reading this trash? I dropped it when truck-kun showed up.

>Fuuka 1.05 (maybe Fuuka 1.0) she has a boyfriend(He is blond and he is not ugly)

Fucking called it. Let the cuckfest begin.

I think Fuuka is not amnesic
she pretends
Watch his face

new boyfriend

apparently truxan didn't do a proper job.

He is looking for his girlfriend Fuuka 1.05 (Fuuka 1.0)

is that her boyfriend(female)?

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daylight come and me wan' go home

Are those the Anime bands?

>-Fuuka 1.05 (maybe Fuuka 1.0) she has a boyfriend(He is blond and he is not ugly)
I fucking knew it. SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Isn't new guy talking to Fuuka 2.0?

feels like there's pages missing

Can you read this, or are you speculating from the images?

>Fuuka 1.05 (maybe Fuuka 1.0) she has a boyfriend(He is blond and he is not ugly)
Wow, what a twist, nobody saw it coming.

>Fuuka 1.0 has another boyfriend
She isn't pure anymore.

Yes, yes. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you Seo.

he's more of a pretty boy than Seo's usual guys. I had the impression Kazama was modestly handsome, but this guy looks a bit smoother than him and Seo's other handsome guys like the tennis senpai from Kimi Machi, or the douchebag singer from Fuuka

....So, Is Fuuka1.0 truly DED or this Fuuka1.05 really is a different girl?

you know, I think I'm finally starting to like how Fuuka 2.0 looks with brown/red hair. I was always a tad disappointed that he didn't keep it black like it was originally

It's Fuuka 1.0

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does Seo knows he is making us rage or does he think he is writing a masterpiece?

we don't know yet, give it a few months.
Or maybe a few weeks. I don't think Seo's really kept plotlines go that long in years

If she is pretending to be amnesic because her new boyfriend is actually dying I will fly to Japan and punch Seo in the face.

>the legend continues...

Any idea why Senmanga doesn't have raws yet today? They usually have them by now

Oh that's good, I thought he might be a love rival for Fuuka 2. I still want the handsome douche singer to be the one to fuck her instead

yeah some page missing, see page numbering

>has a boyfriend

We all saw this coming but still SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's mostly the transition from Fuuka1.5 speaking to the MC to her speaking to 2.0 that seems like there's something off

Fuuka 1.0 is back! But she has a boyfriend!

Maybe this is Seo's attempt to tank her popularity by making her impure, so that Fuuka 2.0 can be established as the true heroine?

nope sorry but
he is love rival for Fuuka 1.05
he is boyfriend of fuuka 1.05

>tank her popularity by making her impure
Yes, because that went well in Kimi Machi.

Not 14 pages
chapter 137 raw
tieba.baidu.com/p/4907707905

that's how I like it though, I'd sooner the pretty-boy get Fuuka1.05 than 2.

He just needs to take it further. Yuzuki/Kazama was too chaste.
One good kiss scene between Fuuka1 & another man, and her popularity will be shot!

It's a really dumb plot twist, but at least it's gotten people talking about the manga again

I just hope he stays with Fuuka 2.0

Best of luck.

I know Seo will pull his classic drama in between but Aoi got more characterization than Akitsuki over all.

She feels more like the main heroine while 1.0 looks more like a plot device.

I have faith that Seo won't go full Kimi no Iru Rage this time.

Everyone knows Fuuka 1.05 / 1.0 she is gonna win harunabowl in the end
And Fuuka 2.0 she is going to get cucked and lose hard She knows it very well
She's going to be in denial in several chapters unfortunately
Because "muh love"
but but but Seo is Seo
The fall will be harder than truck that killed (no to crush) Fuuka 1.0

>I have faith that Seo won't go full Kimi no Iru Rage this time.

>And Fuuka 2.0 she is going to get cucked and lose hard She knows it very well
What will be her final fate?
Pensioned-off with an off-screen boyfriend? Forever alone ending? Given a terrible, unappealing boyfriend on-page?
Or will Seo do something new to her?

>Has a boyfriend

It's Kazuma all over again.

SEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>All versions of Fuuka destroy each other fighting the Yu bowl
>Sera found dead strangled by her own guitar wire
>all 4 of Yu's sisters found dead by food poisoning

>Idol-chan wins by default

I think you've missed the identity of the final boss....

I HATE IT
I FUCKING HATE IT
(see you next week guise)

Fuck off Yuzuki 2.0/Honoka 3.0, you've already had your turn.

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OP got confused. It's Aoi's old friend, not the new girl's. He promised her he'd come back for her when he becomes famous, which he now seems to be, and tells her he cancelled most of his concerts just to see her quicker after he saw her name as part of the performers for this city.

To make things worse, new girl makes the connection regarding Fuuka being Yu's girlfriend before she died, and asks him if she could be the motif for a new song of his, to emulate what he did in order to create something like her favorite song from the band.

damn, I hoped the new guy wouldn't be attached to Fuuka2.
Thanks for informing us, though

Fuuka? More like Cuck-a

She's boring and annoying.

Seo's always been about having a guy (almost) steal one of the MC's girls so that he is forced to decide whether he should fight for her or just let her be (eventually stolen).

>It's Aoi's old friend, not the new girl's.
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO