ITT, we take a wider view

Like many of you, I have a habit of capping apps/pages when they leak information, or do something telling. I save every cap. Sometimes I read a year's worth of caps in order, and it tells me a bigger story.

Can some user propagandize these? I can barely use mspaint.exe.

What the fuck are you smoking?

(1/3) Post dated 2016/10/30

(2/3) Post dated 2017/02/18

Good shit, kept

(3/3) Post dated 2017/11/26

Get it?

brb, going to go dig up more...

Oh I see. You are climbing out of the black hole they like to put some information in.

This one isn't mine, but wound up in the same folder structure for clear reasons.

I guess what I'm looking for is your best examples of media disjointedness and clear examples of double-standards (of any sort).

this is so critical. So much of our communication is mediated by algorithms which are designed to be opaque to us. However, information about design or inner workings always leaks out. If these little glitches can be captured and shared, then they can be exploited.

Their audience can only be goldfish.

Catching virtue-signalers is also good fodder. Especially for hardening up left-wingers into not being so stupid about swallowing their own tropes.

Whoa there, Winston Smith. Aren't you afraid of how all that badthink will make you look in front of MiniTrue?

The dumpster fire rages onward.

They can't hang me with their words. :-)

It's basically come to that though. If not for archives people would totally forget about this stuff.

Also welcome would be anything that highlights their consistent psychological projection.

More media enfilades that detonated on launch.

That is hilarious.

>came out

wait, does flynn now admit he's a tranny?

More psychological projection.

Heh.... Here's a nice montage. Probably time to append to this one.

Note date: 2013/03/01

IDK if I should call these "infographics" or "propaganda". If propaganda is descriptive of method, truth unconsidered, this is propaganda, and should be replicated. I've red pilled a few people with images like this one.

And let us not forget the smoldering crater where Kathy Griffin once stood. No weapon was used against her but mirrors. Her own stupidity provided the destructive force. This is the solution.

In the minds of lay observes, inconsistent arguments are neutralized arguments, provided they can be made obviously inconsistent.

Unrelated to thread, but I saw this and thought of how much I love all you nameless magnificent bastards.

I was tarded, and didn't show a date anywhere in this cap, but this is going to be MUCH funnier next year if you aren't already laughing about it. Needs an update.

More virtue-signaling by idiots.