Don Lemon

I just watched Don Lemon go on a ten minute soap box rant about how racist Trump is. Does anyone actually take him seriously? How blue pilled is the average CNN viewer? Not to mention everyone on CNN keeps spouting "facts first" as if people don't believe them (they shouldn't). What kind of credible news source constantly tries to remind people of how trustworthy they are unless they aren't. Please tell me the legacy media is going to fall soon. I can't stand these moral grandstanding race baiters anymore.

>cnn
>taken seriously

We will see mainstream media outlets fall in our lifetime. The money just won't be there. Once boomers die out literally no one is going to sit down and watch this shit.

k

Racism literally doesn't even mean anything anymore

On par, today Laura Ingraham was reading stupid black people's tweets and it was something not from this world.

It was they way British related to barbarians in the 19th century, "look at them, funny animals".

>more people watched the news during an election cycle

Woah...

Either way, once the boomers are gone they won't be watching CNN for news about the elections.

Yeah who could forget about the great election of 2017.

Trump's not racist.
If he was he wouldn't have a mudblood whore for a wife.

>Once boomers die out literally no one is going to sit down and watch this shit.
But I'm a nearly middle-aged gen-x'er and I still sit down and watch this shit almost every night, switching between Fox and CNN depending on how irritated I get at the commercials. If traditional news media dies out because of boomers dying out, will that mean I's finally free?

this guy is the worst scum on TV right now.

>when 3 twitters have more sway than your best hour of your best night

Kek nigger why the fuck do you do that to yourself

I just visit The Drudge Report, tune into Alex Jones (sometimes he has good info, sometimes he's just a lolcow), and check out StyxeHexenhammer666.

A few alt-media paltforms are all you need. Fox and CNN barely even cover anything. They just mumble about nothing half the time or cover completely boring stories.

Also Nick fuentes is pretty good, but obviously he is like a little boy covering the news which is weird to watch sometimes

"I've known Donald Trump for 30 years and he is NOT racist" - Hershel Walker, Black sports man

"I don't know Donald Trump, but I don't like him because he isn't Hillary Clinton so he's a racist"
-Don Lemon, News Nigger

i'm the same age as you and i stopped watching this bullshit back in '08
free yourself user

it actually is for normies. its seen as the "centrist" tv channel

Don Lemon isnt the standard bearer, even Dems know he's retarded

Someone should remind him that the President also happens to have a right to free speech

Facts First

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!