Advice

So I just found out my cousin (white male) is dating a Jew (female).
What should I do?

dat lazy eye tho

Nothing. It's a Jewess. She'll fuck him, do drugs, slut out, and then move on. Step in if it's getting serious between the two. Don't want a Goldberg in your family.

fuck off no one cares. sage

> t. A seppo

threesome.

You gay?

anschluss her puss then dump outside a crematorium

Jew him by cucking him, clearly. Let him deal with raising your son.

Nothing. Stop basing your life off edgy underage's opinions'. Get some pussy yourself. Live a little.

you mean his wife's son?

Rape her to death.

My first kiss was a blonde Ashkenazi jewess, AMA

>AMA

how do you live with yourself?

Let them do it.
I'd rather be allied with the most powerful people on earth than brainlessly fight against them with a bunch of autists on a cambodian finger painting forum.

nothing, if you do, you will lose both and you end as one of these trash whites who drink themself to death

stop trying to change other people's lifes because your's is a failure

Jews in Australia... Must be from Sydney. Am I right or am I right?

fuck his girlfriend and be sure to get proofs. Then he can begin to understand his mistakes in life.

Yeah he's at uni in Sydney.

do nothing, breed that jew out.

Tell your cousin to get her out of being a fucking jew and into christianity and its a done deal. If she tries to stay jewish then holocaust her ass.

gas them both?

Jewish babies come from jewish mothers. I haven't met a single jewish woman (Israeli or Diaspora) who didn't wan't her kids to be jewish.

bad news buddy

it's not gay if you shake hands afterwards like men.

fuck your cousin up the arse to assert dominance
it's what lions do

Not a blog, but if serious, use jew connections for personal advancement and dish secret info on Sup Forums to entertain us, faggot.

>What should I do?

Stop making personal blog posts on a board dedicated to politics.

Dude have you noticed an increase in people using AMA here? I know that's a leddit thing since they apparently have official AMA threads over there. So it's an obvious sign of more of them flooding in here.

We should add it to the sticky of off topic shit. We get ten threads a minute with this stuff

>I work at a restaurant Sup Forums! AMA!"

... Politics.... Politics.... Nope? Never. Just off-topic blog post shitposting.

Well if she's not a Zionist globalist kike, its no big deal.

If she is, redpill her, and get her to turn against the kikery

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. SLIDE THREADS EXIST TO CRAPFLOOD Sup Forums

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS. IT'S SO BAD THE MODS ARE EVEN PRUNING THEM, BUT STOP BUMPING THEM. CUNT PICS ARE TRICKS TO GET YOU TO POST.

HATE THE JEW. STOP HELPING IT CRAPFLOOD Sup Forums!

don't forget to give her a christmas gift.

Insist that he meet her mother and family to find out what she'll turn into. The best redpill on Jews is to spend time with Jews, especially Yentas and old Jews.

Where?

Tell your cousin about telegony. Whether he believes in chakras etc, each sexual intercourse is in fact interchange not only of liquids, but energies too. And it seriously influences the DNA of both partners. And their descendants. Harsh truth, I know.