Could Elizabeth Warren get anymore BTFO?

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at Navajo code talkers event:

youtu.be/7tdQfm9aAiM

My sides. She will forever be known as Pocahontas. Trump makes the best memes.

why doesnt she just take a dna test and prove shes cherokee like she says she is

Because then she would have to admit she is a fraud.

The redskin is immunized against all dangers: Call her a jew, a scheming politician, a soulless puppet, it all runs off her like water. But call her Pocahontas and see how she recoils, how hurt she looks: "I have been found out"

>I'M 1/64TH CHEROKEE!

she is going to run against him in 2020 and win.

She wont nearly every picture of her i have seen is her looking angry and shouting at something Trump said.

When is she resigning? Her life is literally a meme now and forever

She probably will run, but the fact she supported Clinton will come back to bite her. Bigly.

if he keeps messing with Natives chief Slapahoe will eventually get Trump

bitch actually pulled the race card. Blonde, blue eyed white woman.

Accused Trump of being "wacist" and using Pocahontas as a racial slur.

As a racial slur against white people who pretend to be colored.

This is one of my favorite moments so far in the Trump presidency

>Trump honors injun veterans
>injun veterans praise him in return
>bro-hugs all around
>Andrew Jackson nods in approval in the background, satisfied that the savages have matured into genuine American war heroes
>millions of intelligent city people realize that these poor savages aren't intelligent enough to understand Trump's mockery
>take up on their behalf to defend the noble red man who survived the japs at Iwo Jima but is surely too delicate to withstand Trump's onslaught of bigotry
>Olberman takes credit for the whole thing, retires satisfied that Trump is finished

pottery

Trump is America in one man. He does not give a single fuck and does not fuck around.

Is her name Howling cooter?

she's the one who "messed with" natives when she pretended to be one for profit
trump just keeps pointing that out

Runs-with-narrative

dances-with-shills

I love it. Trump got a lot of heat for that comment. It did make me cringe a little bit because I wouldnt have the balls to say something like that in front of other native american people but overall I think its awesome he does not give a fuck. Hes leading by example that political correctness needs to die while at the same time calling her out.

Shitting Bull
Lieawatha

At least redskins don't fall for the Jew.

Schlomo can't touch these guys.

thats where you're wrong

Really just make him look like a douche though

checked quads

his sense of humor is fucking 10/10.

you must be new

Pocahontas completely BTFO. I hope she decides to run against trump in 2020, she’ll get completely eviscerated

why does he always talk in this incoherent stream-of-consciousness 6th grader way?

>We have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago, they call her Pocahontas but you know what? I like you *touches shoulder*

is the President of the United States mentally retarded?

Very funny video. You can see him suppressing laughter when he says Pocahontus.

Yes.

>High cheek bones
The best part is that she fucking lied about being part native.

I wonder how actual American natives feel about muh 1/64th larping

igotthatreference.gif

I want to see the natives disown her. The butthurt would be so bad.

>y-you expect me to give you SIMPLY OBTAINED PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF MY CLAIMS you anti-semite holocaust denying nazi!?!?!?!!!?

It's not going to happen, maybe she'll drum up some eyewitness reports or some unverifiable shit like that

red skin sounds like red pill to me

/pol trying to pretend Drumft hasn't made an international laughing stock of himself, again - like he does every time he opens his mouth.

Same reason Talcum-X doesn't.

They're lying.

How much do you guys make anyway? It can't be much. Do you get paid in soy products? Oh well, eventually you'll start showing patterns in your posting behavior and we'll find you.

She admitted she lied though.

This. They're just transniggers telling everyone else to check their privelege so they don't have to.