BIGGEST PLOT TWIST IN HISTORY

Christcucks worship Saturn. Jupiter is the son of Saturn, Jupiter is the messiah put 2 and 2 together morons. Christucks on suicide on watch how will they ever recover? This is political you Sabbatean kike mod faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

throughancienteyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/thor-god-of-thunder-son-of-saturn-and.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE&t=4721s
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
britannica.com/topic/Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ev2sMVYNDLw
youtube.com/watch?v=AlfKwaGiy98
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit.

another bodhi mantra thread?

>le turn up the noise if we can't shut it down tactic
This is a bad thread OP and you should feel bad.

it's the truth, just trying to bring people the truth, stop looking to the idiots on Sup Forums to give you information and find it yourself bro, nothing in this world is what you think it is and this has been going on for 1000's of years
throughancienteyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/thor-god-of-thunder-son-of-saturn-and.html

Christianity is just another tool they use to control you, what it was designed for, if you aren't interested in truth no harm no foul, but some people are

>This is political you Sabbatean kike mod faggots

Does this have any bearing on policy or policy making or policy makers or laws or wars or anything?

No?

Then ITS NOT FUCKING ABOUT POLITICS.

I can show what all of this means, what it really means if you are looking for answers

No, it's not. Thor is not Christ and Saturn is not God. They are gods. Lower deities. Not above God that persists outside the physical realm. Not even above the Logos/Christ, the Son of God, that persists outside the physical realm. You assume a lot and you are dispensing half thought out ideas in your excitement. I've already attained the unseen truth. You are the one who is still trying to attribute spiritual concepts to physical objects.
No. The CHURCH is just another tool they use to control you, and what it was designed for. All fools listen to the words of another without weighing them for themselves. But how can they weigh the words, when they perceive not the way to weigh them to begin with, and so, seek an expert. But these experts are blind. In fact, purposely so. By whom? The Church.
The unseen truth that eludes all religions cannot be found in any building these days. I cannot stand how you always assume shit and speak from position of condescension bodhi mantra. I have warned you several times about this and how you are going about this all wrong, but you keep making the same arrogant ego laden pitfalls.

One of the largest belief systems in the world that governs peoples lives and laws is not political fucking gas yourself imbecile

all of this is nonsense

No. What you propose and what you keep expelling from your hands and mouth is nonsense. The blind lead the blind.

Well not the second part, but what is interesting is you think you are telling me something I don't know, I know far more than you which is obvious by the first comment

>says the blind man
I won't argue with you, you know more than most here but you don't know half as much as you think you do, in 2 hours I can shatter your reality of what you think you know, but hey brother I love you believe what you want

If you want to find the answers they are here, would be great if you would learn and help guide others

>le X is actually Y meme
Christians worship God, and Jupiter and Saturm are plantes first, and fringe cult symbols second.
The only twist here is up your ass.

You should start here, I think you will find pretty quickly it is you who is mistaken
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE&t=4721s

>Swastikas mean Nazis and white supremacy
This is your argument because you haven't found the source you are starting in the middle trying to define things you know nothing about, you always have to start at the beginning

>Christians worship God
Christians worship what a book tells them is God, written by people with an agenda which is based on the source, if you can't grasp this there is no need to go any further.

The fuck are are you takling about? What swastikas? Whan nazis? What white supremacy?
>muh agenda
No shit Sherlock, this is what organized religions are intended to do.

It's you again, isn't it?

you aren't very bright, this thread is not for you, no worries it is your karma

>not wanting to save the white race

>moarpheus shilling for some poo-in-loo cults
I guess the Greek was right after all.

>poo in the loo

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

britannica.com/topic/Aryan

youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ

Yep complete retard

imgur.com/gallery/aFKst

he is right on all accounts, smart guy hope to meet him some day

>le aryan
Nobody cares. You cling to this title because a previous century dictator decided to falsely call Germanics as such.

guy just stop please you are really embarrassing yourself because you are hopelessly ignorant and so full of ego you will never see the truth because you cling to your illusions, but hey very few in this world don't cling to illusions you are certainly welcome to yours

>it is a moarpheus praises himself while not namefagging episode again
Too bad you can be spotted so easily anyways.

Holy shit you are retarded I am Bodhi Mantra and initiate of Black Sun you hopelessly retarded imbecile
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works

I have no idea who moarpheus is but from everything I have seen he knows exactly what he is talking about and hope to find him some day, fucking off yourself mate you are hopelessly retarded and a detriment to the white race

Whatever you say, Peter.
Remember to tak your meds.

how to spot the Jew (or imbecile they are hard to tell apart)

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

I read your book and it was fucking retarded. Your literally a schizophrenia amerrimutt freak larping as a buddihist or some shit.

>Kill yourself

>obvious kike is obvious

spoopy

Christ was born in the summertime.

The Sun is powerful, one sunburst and you got earthquakes world wide, storms etc, try and look out for those big X-class solar flares etc. There is a whole knowledge about it, when then sun bursts, Saturn, jupiter etc, they have zero influence.

sorry my dude Christ never existed
youtube.com/watch?v=AlfKwaGiy98

>sun bursts, Saturn, jupiter etc, they have zero influence.
>now

go back to beginning my dude all is one

everything is and always was about the Sun, but what you think is the Sun is wrong

this is what they don't want you to know, well one of these things, there is a lot they don't want you to know

imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk

Bothered either way

no problem brother, revel in knowledge, truth, it will set you free, it is disturbing at first because you have to redefine your identity and goals/life. Nothing to fear, awaken and lead others, only way to beat them at their own game

Order from chaos

Dyēus (also *Dyḗus Ph2tḗr , alternatively spelled dyēws) is believed to have been the chief deity in the religious traditions of the prehistoric Proto-Indo-European societies. Part of a larger pantheon, he was the god of the daylit sky, and his position may have mirrored the position of the patriarch or monarch in society.

This deity is not directly attested; rather, scholars have reconstructed this deity from the languages and cultures of later Indo-European peoples such as the Greeks, Latins, and Indo-Aryans. According to this scholarly reconstruction, Dyeus was addressed as Dyeu Ph2ter, literally "sky father" or "shining father", as reflected in Latin Iūpiter, Diēspiter, possibly Dis Pater and deus pater, Greek Zeu pater, Sanskrit Dyàuṣpítaḥ. As the pantheons of the individual mythologies related to the Proto-Indo-European religion evolved, attributes of Dyeus seem to have been redistributed to other deities. In Greek and Roman mythology, Dyeus remained the chief god; however, in Vedic mythology, the etymological continuant of Dyeus became a very abstract god, and his original attributes and dominance over other gods appear to have been transferred to gods such as Agni or Indra. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus

Shills always flood threads like this because they don't want you to work out how the Roman religion worked.
Saturn worshippers believe in determinism, they're way off the ball though and this is why we had a 1000 year dark age.
Jupiter worshippers believe the free-will we derive from our consciousness is the gift of Jupiter, many of the divinities gave us some sort of gift in our evolution into modern humans(Mars who is lord of disgust and gave you the part of your brain that makes the pic annoy you)
Jupiter supersedes Saturn, it's explained in the myth. Saturn and Gaia supersede Caleus and Terra by being their offspring. Caleus and Terra are the first truths in the creation, Gaia and Saturn are the paradigm-changing truths borne from the previous truths, Jupiter + Juno &co are paradigm changing-truths borne from the previous truths.
A good way to look at it is like an 8bit computing table being superceded by 16bit and then by 32bit. Or your old lizard brain being grown over by the middle brain which got grown over by the new brain. This is unironically where we get modern atomic science and computing from. It's the way of the Romans.

Go ahead

And all pyramids are to the Sun...who is more advanced?

The Christians burned all the libraries and everything they didn't burn they locked in the Vatican.

>materialism
>the cube
user is firing it up keep going, show them

>1000 year dark age.
Kali Yuga

> modern atomic science

Yeah, no...it was cracked a long time ago. The same ones that contacted Feynman did so with Hitler's scientists, Tesla and more. Possibly Archimedes, Jesus and who knows else.

Yeah Tesla is on the ball with his "invisible wall of force"

it is very complex brother you can't be told you must find it, all we can do is show you where to look
this

This is what happens when you spend too much time on Sup Forums.

Also To "bodhi mantra" your literally up in the middle of the night posting about hitler and black suns and shit. Please take your meds you crazy cunt.

Nikola Tesla — 'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.'

Satan has copied God since mankind has existed, satan speak to men in their dreams and they create copies of the true God

Half the population are below average intelligence. The other half above the mean are layered. We are discussing the highest level here, brainlets gotta go back to blacked threads sorry

yah no sorry, this the wrong thread for you brother no offense, we aren't dealing with superstition here based on your book the Romans gave you, honestly no offense we are staring into the abyss unflinchingly searching for truth, this kinda talk and thinking is cancer here

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of the celestial event that caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh - The Black Sun
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

Israel

Is-Isis,Moon
Ra-Sol,Sun
El-Cronus/Satan,Saturn

Love you bros, lonely in this world full of blind men being the only ones who can see

I watched it all. Very interesting on its own.
BUT IT DOESN'T ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

What question user? That video is only to get you started at the beginning, you can't get a PHD in reality in 2 hours, this shit here takes years to understand if you are very intelligent and can even find this information, decades for most that even search for it and 99.999999% of people who ever live will never find it

>A stormweenie makes a baseless claim about something and ignores thousands of years of evidence
Wow I am truly shocked.

>(((evidence)))
you ain't ready my dude

Ahhhh Okaayyy...

Im done talkin with your crazy ass. Ill pray for you.

Goodbye. Oh and heres that cheese pizza you ordered. Sorry it took so long.

>Ill pray for you.

you do that friend, gas lighting is not an argument btw, feel bad it was your karma to be born with a brainlet, it is what it is, maybe your next life you will be born better equipped to understand all of this