youtube.com/watch?v=xmPYdL2f-lQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115301910/
youtu.be/HR73B-K8Qwk
youtube.com/watch?v=iqVrIX6rbv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tranny styx

retarded kids on pol watch this guy and think he is intelligent

jesus man. i watch styx, but this is very cringe.

Since when has Styx been such a big deal on pol?

what did he mean by this?

when shills post him like this.

Why do you post this shit every night? Are you really such a pathetic loser you have to keep reposting a thread that tops at out at 15-20 posts? Keep self bumping faggot

Quick rundown?

After his breakdown about shills coming for him because he was messing with the 15 yo. Back in March.

> creep
(lefty language)

wow wtf...

He became popular during and after the election particularly because of his accurate predictions. I don't know why anyone is surprised Le egalitarian libertarian who welcomes the mexican horde is actually a bisexual crossdresser with no stake in the future or his identity.

Would you plow styx's occult boipussy?

Wait he's a cross dresser too?

His ex wife is Mexican. Maybe that's why.

Only if its hairless and pink. :3

wait are you saying that girl is 15?

No, that's the ex-wife in the pic. The chick in the video, "Stell Bell" is the 15 yo that he had a meltdown over.

yeah, that's what i meant. i always thought that girl was like 20.

LOL for real is this shit legit?!

She did an interview with Red Ice TV in July where she says she's only 15 (40 seconds or so in).

He should have stayed a trap. She was a qt

Ooops ... here's the Red Ice TV video:
youtu.be/HR73B-K8Qwk

Well shit...
To be honest, I don't know why shit like this still surprises me.

Oh look, its the daily styx character assassination thread.

The wall will hit this one hard.

And with the whole 15 year old girl thing it really makes you wonder why his channel was deleted

LOL IDK. I found it on kiwi farms. I saw them posting on eachother's youtube videos recently. I feel bad for the girl.

Styx's channel is still up though?

who cares

Who doesnt desu

how did this fag even get popular

What’s the fucking deal with this guy and his posting style? Where does that come from

Damn, I used to make these "gentlemanly" comments on Gamefaqs and other forums as a kid back in the day

It was the youtube (((algorithm))) that deleted his and some major channels a few days ago

Yea, it's back up. It was only down for a bit. He talks about politics and isn't bad. No edits, all long form videos ... He has some good insight sometimes, but this shit with the chick drives me nuts. Then I found the tranny pics and had to share. LOL

I have to know if the tranny pics are a work or not. If that shit's legit then it's a wrap for Styx

Yea ... he's a gentleman alright.

Teeth don't look alike at all, actually.

>same nose and teeth
imagine being someone who jumped on the le youtube skeptic bandwagon

he wore dark lipstick on a live-stream once to be funny, but that blue hair trap is not him. i don't know what the deal is with the 15 year old though, first i'm hearing about it.

I'd be sold that he's a fucking tranny except the teeth don't look like they match up to me. Her bottom teeth are lined up and his are bucked as fuck.

Isnt he a le individual anarcho cap? I dont think he has moral argument against pedoism because he probably thinks its totally fine if both parties consent

He self-promotes. All these threads are made by himself.

Funny how trappin' is the nail in the coffin but stalking a 15 year old is fine

Does he not understand that hitting on 15 year olds in public when you're a 25+ year old gargoyle looking fucker is not a good look?

Yeah, that is actually a very bad look for him and any guy in general. Fawning over an e-celeb is already bad, an underage one (publicly even) is WAY worse. The absolute state of 21st century men.

Here's the pol archive about it.
Good night.

why is the aut-shite such fucking cancer?

not styx.

Awfully romantic for a libertarian rationalist.

No you fucking mongoloid fawning over a 15 year old e-celeb is cringe as fuck, but the tranny shit is execution-worthy. He's still a white knight beta faggot despite all his political commentaries, and he never propositioned her for sex or anything like that. Like I said, it's just a bad look.

>user just finds out Styx is transgender
i give you a hint, if you started watching before 2016, you'd know this. He just doesn't make a big deal of it, like most fags, and switches between male and female based on situation.

I need to see her bottom teeth all jacked up like Styx's is to be convinced at this point. I see the similarities but I'm not sold.

>her

Disgusting.

So is the facial hair fake or does he have to shave every time he decides to be a girl?

I just noticed I did that.

GIVE ME THE GUN.

no its real, that's why he shaves it randomly ever once in a while tho, when he wants to be a girl for a couple days. He doesn't change his persona, just starts wearing makeup and she/her pronouns irl. from what i recall, its mostly a sexual/kink thing, because he's such a weirdo.

I've always hated this guy. Why do people waste their time watching him again?

he's not being a girl dude, it's edgy occult shit, it's completely different, now stahhpp

are you some kind of shill? stop telling tales out of school

no, im someone who's actually watched styx since 2009, back when he was an edgy satanist and voted for Obama, and 2/3rds of his videos were shroom trip reports, and LSD tips and tricks. That is, until he was in a psychiatric ward for 6 months when he had a complete nervous breakdown, and almost killed himself. That incident was back around 2011.

Is there video off this?

>being surprised a satanist is a gender bender
>2017

unless he deleted it, everything Im saying is somewhere in his catalog of about 5 thousand videos. hell if I remember the name

well then, i stand corrected. I just started watching his political videos occasionally and he seemed pretty level headed, kind of a bummer actually.

Not of that exactly, but in this podcast he went on a couple months ago he was wearing makeup. He comes on after 1:50:00

youtube.com/watch?v=iqVrIX6rbv4

Another character assassination thread among all others. I'll still continue to loudly show his videos in my breakroom to help break the chains that the dying, mainstream legacy media has on the lower classes.

He always has as he owns politics on youtube.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

not trying to sour him, but he's definitely no paragon. He is sober, now, and offers a unique perspective, which is why I watch him personally. But he has very odd tendencies, creepy perversions, and past, and extremely esoteric, and non-rational beliefs about the occult. If you ever watch his occult videos, he says his primary focus is to first and foremost bring people to the left hand path, and his political videos are just a vessel for that, and to subconsciously control people through occult spells and memetics through videos. Eventually culminating in himself becoming a semi-divine being for all spirits and daemons from the universe.

Not making any of this up. If you are a christcuck and watch him, now that he is literally casting demons and hexes to you, if you believe in that stuff. Styx was basically just an /x/ and Sup Forums tier neet, that got big because he was basically clairvoyant on the Trump shit in 2016, and basically everything he predicted, as it happened, was correct.

I guess that explains the "churros" part.
has anyone had the idea of using the makeapp program on churrostrap's pictures?

I don’t think so. Of course, he came out against it a long time ago. It just resurfaced and newfags make a big deal about it

Then EXPLAIN THIS SHIT LOL. Wow, I had no idea about Styx. Fucker is wearing drag makeup in this rofl

JUST

Wowww. I guess it does hold some weight. Tbh I expect Styx to do some weird shit. Maybe he’s still a bit loopy from being hospitalized from his spice episode

>How to hide 10.2 of cock

Now, do you see what happens when you're a NEET? I don't know how fucking degenerate I'd be if I wasn't here for 50 hours a week.

>she doesn't even reply

Styx is going for a pure modest aryan goddess

Cut him some fucking slack for not wanting an STD ridden whore with two flaps of roast beef just hanging there

This. My daily must listen desu.

>it's another episode of "every alt-lite/alt-right commentator is secretly a total fucking weirdo"

Every time.

I give up. It's a fucking clown world guys

You do know he was married to a spic, right?

he literally did it just to fuck with retards like you

By shoving it up in a teenage girl butthole

>le i was only pretending to be a degenerate faggot
hint; theres a reason he likes his hair long

is he stalking her or are they friends. I don't see an issue if she knows him and wants to talk to him, it doesn't necessarily make him a creep. Its not like shes 10 years old, she's old enough for them to have things in common. Its only creepy if he takes advantage or is manipulative

it's true though. You would know this if you actually watched any of his shit. He likes to troll and take the piss out of people. It's part of the reason for his affinity for Trump and Manson. He thinks they are (were in Manson's case) just big trolls.

They have regular sexual intercourse

Stell Bell is a white nationalist, Styx is a cuck and a weirdo.

this

Yeah, his Youtube channel was recently attacked as well. Seems like (((someone))) might not agree with his message.

Someone post Styx's feminine penis

He also wore mascara in a few of his videos a month or so ago.

[citation needed]