How does Sup Forums watch their anime?

Personally I use pot player + madVR + LAV filters.

Other urls found in this thread:

imouto.my/tutorials/madvr/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAB714894154&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Monitors - LCD Flat Panel-_-9SIAB714894154&gclid=CjwKEAiA7ejCBRDlp8uF6ezPnjoSJAAPED7MMtJNm3hxyUVmvtMCG1rGwsbwlz0OkaRy_RFLvU0OCxoC87Tw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
imouto.my/tutorials/watching-h264-videos-using-compute-unified-device-architecture-cuda/#checklist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stream from kissanime at 360p
anyone doing otherwise is a pleb that needs visual candy to enjoy anime

Filters? Why?

VLC

Is this shot supposed to give me lewd thoughts or am I just too far gone?

Pic related is up scaled from 720p

m-maybe

>stream from kissanime at 360p

But they have direct links for 1080p

MPC-HC

>What an Sup Forumsnon imagines whenever he torrents his Animu

>A portly fellow in a Love Live shirt waddles to the dimly lit desk in his basement
>He boots up his Arch Linux and as if like magic his screenfetch prompts him with
>"What would you like to watch today senpai?"
>The atheist squints around the new releases on Nyaa, his hands at the sides of his oppai mousepad like he had two holsters
>With one hand he expertly clicks the newest HS release of JoJo and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down
>"Its Time" he mutters as his 3tb Seagate whizzes to life, almost as if to mock the poorfags
>A hush falls over his hotglued figurines
>Waifus from all seasons gush in their pantsu as whispers from other Sup Forumsnons can't believe what's transpiring.
>The ISP representative looks like he's about to faint, his cease and desist emails furiously shaking as he sends them over the internet to our hero
>The pocky avenger slaps down a reply with his sticky keyboard and his hamhock fist around the mouse before mumbling to no one that "streamfags get get out of my Sup Forums", knowing he's a far more euphoric human being than

Fuck off newfag

see

mpv

>samefagging this hard
No one cares about your unfunny copypasta

MPC-HC + madVR + XySubFilter.

mpv
it just werks

thanks for image/source op, i gonna watch both movies

MPC-BE+madVR+LAV Filters+XYsubfilter+Reclock

Jinc AR for chroma upscaling and image upscaling

Just mpv

Sometimes with SVP if I'm feeling adventurous

I use a computer and windows media player

stream via media server to my ps4

after watching your lie in april on my TV i never want to go back to watching anime on my computer monitor, it just doesn't compare.

>just doesn't compare.
>1280x720

I think I found the problem

i watched children who chase lost voices too the other day and it looked amazing as well

colors looks so washed out on my computer screen

I think I followed this imouto.my/tutorials/madvr/
MPC+madvr+LAV filters+DirectVobSub

Then get a better monitor, you can get 2k monitors for under $300.

I only watch laserdisc releases on my 80s 17" trinitron

mpv

Notepad

Personally I use my eyes.

MPC-BE with KCP Black.

I torrent from nyaa
Watch in mpc hc
Then I realize the show is incredibly boring and stop watching anime

LAV has been baked into MPC for a while now. You don't need to explicitly mention it.

I just use default Windows player.

I use MPDN. No egregious combinations of software because everything's either built in, or included in the open source extension pack.

GOM player

Since my laptop is fucked Rn I've been watching on my phone like a pleb and it sucks ass watching on a small screen.

mpv + oled screen. Mpv is optional, oled is a must.

MPC-HC and KCP.

MX player on my OLED color accurate Galaxy S7.
One time I had to use VLC because the subtitles werent working.

Mods, please move this to

Plex app on my ps4. Nothing like watching big anime tiddies on a giant flatscreen.

>uses a trip and name like this is MAL
>acts like the rules are important

Stream it to my 60" Plasma. Still has the best color depth.

>pic related
stream masterrace

I buy them because I actually care about anime and want to support the shit I like... except for shows I feel arent worth getting and may only watch once in which case I stream like most people. I dont download because thats fucking retarded. why would i want a bunch of shit cluttering up my computer when im just gonna watch them once.

mpv. just werks.

>not using watchcartoon or kissanime
>watching naruto
>not having adblock
>gay sex
>reddit
>failing at baiting
>thinking you're proving a point.

I seriously hope you're just baiting.

>space jam
holy fuck that killed me.

That image has existed in some form or another since at least 2013, and it's probably a lot older.

the fact someone went through the trouble just shows how much downloadfags are autistic obnoxious manchildren who feel how others watch their chinese cartoons will effect them or their lives on such a negative level. In reality both are shit compared to buying anime. nothing beats owning a physical copy of anime you love.

saved

Lurk more before posting on Sup Forums.

Some people like high refresh rates. Non TN panels with high refresh rates are expensive.

This except not kidding
Also I download the 360p episodes instead of steaming them.
Can't help it, in poor and have a 1Mbps internet connection

see

downloaded from wherever, sotred on one of the house fileservers, MPC-HC + madVR + LAV on 50" TV in my room, or 47" TV in living room if not watching alone.

oops. forgot pic, such as it is.

VLC
It just werks

Fight me faggots

Where the hell have you been man

I use vlc. My speakers are half broken anyway so I'm not concerned about quality. I like vlc because it's louder than other players. When I try MPC it doesn't get very loud.

I prefer MPV, but VLC can get just about any file to run, no matter how corrupted and broken it is.

I download anime and print it into flip books which I take with me and enjoy.
Any other method is pleb tier. Flip books are the purest form of animation.

literal cancer fuck off thanks

>caring how others watch chinese cartoons

using the built-in browser of my 50" tv to stream it from kissanime while laying on my bed

>not plugging your PC into your 50'' 4K TV and viewing high quality anime rendered in high resolution

I watch all my anime in notepad++

Personally I use VLC and ignore bullshit threads on Sup Forums with this being the one exception.

Half these faggots stream anyway and the other half are pretentious fucks who seek validation.

Like (You).

Black Edition doesn't include LAV

You know you can have more than one monitor, right? I have a cheap refurbished 144 hz for gamin and a higher quality IPS for watching/arting.

KCP Black does.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAB714894154&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Monitors - LCD Flat Panel-_-9SIAB714894154&gclid=CjwKEAiA7ejCBRDlp8uF6ezPnjoSJAAPED7MMtJNm3hxyUVmvtMCG1rGwsbwlz0OkaRy_RFLvU0OCxoC87Tw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

mpc hc

MPC HC with madvr and SVP

You don't watch anime, you read it.

Manga is what you watch.

Fucking newfags.

here

just been a bit quiet - RL hasn't been fun the last year

KCP is dead.

imouto.my/tutorials/watching-h264-videos-using-compute-unified-device-architecture-cuda/#checklist

64-bit mpc version from above with madvr settings for a 1060. and some minor personal usability tweaks. ez with bretty gud filtering

>>just been a bit quiet - RL hasn't been fun the last year
Ah that sucks.

Should I use any codecs with mpc hc? What difference does it make?

Plex or VLC. You faggots are over complicating this shit

I follow Daiz