Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/go5FxZdyO80?t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=efMSn1dXFwQ
youtu.be/kzt2iSNyN8Q?t=34s
youtu.be/1dpMyP5zpnw?t=3m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave Mai to me.

MAI

So what is Roshi going to accomplish in the upcoming arc? He's strong sure, but the other universes are brining their best. Chances are he's either going to fight a sexy alien girl, or another massive pervert from a different universe.

he's weaker than picollo daimao, meaning he's weaker than child goku ffs. meanwhile trunks and goten, who are stronger than the rest of the humans combined, are left out

youtu.be/go5FxZdyO80?t=13s
How did he get away with it for so long?

Roshi is strong when the plot requires him to be. Toriyama mentioned Roshi not ever having to fight seriously up until the RoF events (which I personally find bullshit since when Piccolo Daimao ran amok, Roshi knew battling him would be futile so he had to resort to the mafuba). That, and he has mentioned his students surpassing him several times after the 21st tournament.

Super should've been 12 episodes; 50-60 minutes each; skip the movie arcs, focus on making visual quality on par to the 80s and 90s with a short, simpler set of tales post-time skip.

Launch should've been Gohan's mother with Gohan inheriting the traits of both parents rather than just being a stand-in for the audience of Z; the son of Goku and nothing else.

Super should have just been movies instead of a shitty weekly TV series

At least the result would have given us prettier movies to look at

Child Goku who trained with Korin, and Kami drank the ultra spirit water and had several zenkai boosts.

youtube.com/watch?v=efMSn1dXFwQ

This had me laughing.

so?

>Goku fucking Launch

It's somewhat believable if he's been training since he has fuck all else to do on his island besides fapping to magazines and perving on 18.

Maybe the realization that he's going to outlive everyone except for Buu finally hit him.

He's still a better fighter. Clearly not as strong, but has way more technique.

So he was strong as fuck even though he was a kid.

He should return
Or make him great in the manga instead of losing to fucking Vegetable

The only chance Launch has to return is if she became 17s Waifu.

He will certainly become SSR next chapter. Just wait until then, you crybaby.

>tfw the manga is saving this shitty arc

Sucks it's so fast paced and only comes out once in a blue moon though.

In the anime he had his psychotic charm and even laughed when he was man handled by Vegeta, the manga counterpart is shit in comparison.

They brought in Jaco and Arale. Come on where is Lunch you can't use the hair color change excuse anymore.

He was stealing shit long before this, that's the weird part of this

>the song used for Trunks cutting Frieza in half was this
youtu.be/kzt2iSNyN8Q?t=34s
>mixed with this
youtu.be/1dpMyP5zpnw?t=3m5s

Please don't start the manga vs anime argument. This thread is starting off fine enough.

Also Goten and Trunks are pretty reckless and hardheaded, so it's understandable why they aren't there. Roshi might be a shameless pervert, but he still has a good head on his shoulders.

I think the pacing is fine. Each chapter has 40 pages, so it's like 2 or 3 weekly chapters.

Is Dragon Ball Multiverse the shit or is it shit?

>Please don't start the manga vs anime argument.
It's gonna happen sooner or later, user.

>Please more god waifus.
Pray to Zeno or Toriyama for that

It doesn't have to. Stop starting shit.

>muh saiyans

fuck off

This spic meme needs to die

Come on Toriyama, be /ourguy/.

In my honest opinion, The Dragon Ball Super anime is better than the manga.

Muten is actually EXPERIENCED.
Except for Vegeta, everybody else is used to normal (mostly)1-on-1 fights, while Muten is old enough his insight might prove useful.

Literally noone likes the anime that much to defend it like that

Stop falling for the bait

>Vegetto and Bra: The Show

No thank you

Delete this

Super is Toriyama taking another shot at writing the series six feet under but fans won't stop swallowing the dragon dick to realise he just wants people to stop bringing it up when all he ever wanted to do was shitty gag manga and retire.

Thats because the manga is a side project. It's seperate from the anime storyline which Toriyama is doing. And Toriyama is DB.

STOP
FALLING
FOR
THE
BAIT
YOU
RETARD

Toriyama decided to start the series after he saw the unbelievable turnout for BotG and realized his series meant a lot to people.

>Zbabies not knowing about based Roshi

He doesn't give a fuck about your meme levels

Don't pretend that Vegito and Bra in DBM aren't /ourguy/s

Where's the edit?

>Powerlevel faggotry
Whatever happens will be based on if Akira wants it to happen. If Roshi is going to beat one of the Kaio, he'll damn sure do it if the creator demands it.

That's jackie Chun you retard.

This.

Roshi does whatever the fuck he wants.

>Thats because the manga is a side project
yeah that Universal Survival Arc is a side project....
>It's seperate from the anime storyline which Toriyama is doing
[citation needed] (laughs)!!

That's bullshit and the east knows it.
Toriyama couldn't give a shit about westerner gaijins.
He's on the ride and he wants to see it crash at the end - he'd rather be remembered as the gag manga guy who fucked a mainstream franchise to oblivion.

Roshi's full power Kamehameha is a planet buster. He could do something with a direct hit from that.

Don't be stupid westerner gaijins who like anime are like over half of Japans economy

Vegito is a fucking Hack

The japanese are at the end of their ropes; they couldn't give a shit about their economy. Folks like Toriyama would put more effort in to tearing something apart intentionally under the guise of progression than deal with the day to day bullshit that comes from being the guy behind one of the most stress-inducing franchises in Japanese entertainment history.

I know, you fucking idiot

But Roshi and Jackie Chun have the same techniques, for some reason

So it's pretty obvious that Roshi knows pic related

Roshi in disguise, faggot.

Roshi and Jackie Chun are the same fucking person.

well, given Goku could go SSj3 and this Vegito had years to improve, it only makes sense.

BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY

BTFO

Are you quoting Game Theory? You can fuck right off if you are.

ahahaah! Silly user!
We have seen them both at the same time, and Muten is bald!

They totally cannot be the same person!
Especially because we all know Jacky Chun is Batman!

NAMU

Sure user

Fuck off Yamcha

Gohan is a faggot even in that? Typical.

I blame SiIvaGunner for perpetuating the 'pretending to be retarded' inside joke cancer.

Friendly reminder that DBM Bra is /ourslut/.

>well, given Goku could go SSj3 and this Vegito had years to improve, it only makes sense

>He'd never gone above Using Super Saiyan when fighting Bra. He states this.
>Ginyu proceed to shut him up when he could go Super Saiyan 2 without going beserk

Vegito is way to uppity.

I don't see your point?

Ginyu Body Change

Whos gonna follow Yamuchas baseball SoL?

Jesus Christ this looks fucking horrible. I'd rather watch GT than read this shit.

Not only an OC, but a Mary Sue. I'd say she's a bottom tier girl.

And Ginyu is /our girl/ (male)

It sucks that Super is really not that good, because Toriyama going "yeah, fuck that, base form, base super saiyan form and that's it." was the best thing ever.

Or only ever some SSJ2 for Gohan (ie never) because his SSJ2 transformation was awesome.

yes, and?
Vegetto says he never had to go beyond Super Saiyan with Bra, but Bra goes berserk when powering up too much- evidently this degrades her fighting ability enough he doesn't have to power-up.
Viceversa, Ginyuu can power-up to SSj2 without losing his mind: while Vegetto was shown to be able to keep up with no excessive problems, he god SSj3 to stop the fight.

Goku does the exact same thing against Trunks, going SSGod vs Trunk's Powered SSj2.

How is she a mary sue? Her rage problems are actual problems, and people don't really forgive her shit.
She's not a Mary Sue: she's Girl Broly. Except slightly less berserker.

BRA WHEN?!?!?!

>Shut up, Gohan.

Kill yourself Pedro you stupid gohanfag

>She's not a Mary Sue: she's Girl Broly. Except slightly less berserker.

So, a shit character, that's what I mean

Fuck her senseless.

what the fuck is this shit?

>Bills

Fuck you if you got no love for Yamucha you powerlevel fags

source

What's wrong with that?

She's actually a decent enough character.
She's just unlikable which is something completely different from being a bad character or a mary sue.

Jesus christ. All of that Edge For Vegito. Frieza was even Being a Bro.

>Launch

Her name is "Raunchy," jfc

That's the name spics use.

Actually its beerus. Latin America is faithful to the Jap Translation.

>motorboat
>not "pafu pafu"

>yfw Ginyu is the only good thing DBM has

I see

Really? Then who the fuck calls him Bills? Because the Funimation dub uses Beerus on the movies.

Why the fuck there's so many people calling him Bills anyway? When/where did this shit start?