>19,076 Touken Ranbu
>11,546 Haikyuu S3
>*5,671 WWW.WORKING!!
>**,929 Occultic;Nine
>**,805 Dream Festival
>**,715 Keijo!!!!!!!!
>**,343 Nanbaka

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-21/gangsta-anime-resumes-blu-ray-dvd-release-in-japan-after-16-month-delay/.110182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dam fujos.

As a swordfag this makes me happy

Touken Ranbu S2 let's fucking go.

>*5,671 WWW.WORKING!!
Not bad.

Hibike came out today. Vol1 might sell 9-10k.

,076 Touken Ranbu
WHY

I THOUGHT EVEN FUJOS THOUGHT IT WAS GARBAGE

What in the name of holy crap
This shit always felt obscure as shit I thought nobody watched it. Please tell me the first volume contains som ultra rare extra.

Please tell me you don't actually base discussion amount on Sup Forums or other western anime-related sites (or the lack of it) for any kinds of show as a reflection for what is popular in Japan itself.

Sup Forums is just its own anime community.

What a sad season.

,076 Touken Ranbu
Not sure how somebody manages to like this show, but I'm happy for Dogakobo I guess.
Unless this turns them into a fujo-studio.

Sword boys are best boys. Everyone knows this.

Don't worry bro, Yuri will beat them for us ; )

Considering S3 sold less than that, yeah, that's quite good.

Better than Winter and Spring

It's fucking huge in japan. Here's the ED song sales so far.
33,389 歌詠集 其の一/大和守安定・加州清光
36,439 歌詠集 其の二/へし切長谷部・宗三左文字・薬研藤四郎
29,828 歌詠集 其の三/堀川国広・和泉守兼定/歌仙兼定・燭台切光忠・鶴丸国永・三日月宗近
27,731 歌詠集 其の四/陸奥守吉行・博多藤四郎・山伏国広・御手杵
20,350 歌詠集 其の五/にっかり青江と幽霊退治戦隊/今剣・岩融

With one more to go. Stage play sold 42k during the first week too.

We're taking over now.

Many studio need to reach different genre/demographic to expand their portfolio user.
As for the show, I'll just wait for the UFO's adaptation before making any judgement.

The heck do you know.

Game's popular as fuck.

this shit gets more doujins than kancolle

The current anime communities thinking is so limited and revolves around being unable to grasp the difference between personal taste and demographics it's hardly surprising. Anime fans fucking dumb and ignorant, news at 11

>5,671 WWW.WORKING!!

i fucking hated the last episode of touken ranbu

yasu is an insufferable cunt

Not as insufferable as your bitching user.

>always felt obscure as shit

>touken ranbu
>obscure

Literally the fuck where?

It may not be a garbage, but it's not really surprising consider that Kancolle anime scored higher than Tourabu despite everybody consider that Kancolle anime adaptation as an absolute trash.

he barely even got any comeuppance for literally almost killing his friends through his selfishness

>19,076 Touken Ranbu
Not even mad dont know shit about the series but anime was comfy as fuck

Because the point wasn't to give him any. Are you dumb?
It would have been the same if any other sword made the same mistake.

Thats optimistic.

Touken Ranbus anime is regarded as pretty trash too. Live CDs sell 50k. This is definately not its full potentional.

BDs not CDs

Hibike 1 Vol.1 did roughly the same. The normal version had a generally better ranking but S2's amazon version is doing better.

Exactly why I think its optimistic. S2 almost always declines. There are exceptions like UtaPri and Love Live but those are an entirely different story.

No it isn't. The reception has been very good, miles better than Kancolle.
The lives attracted a whole different audience of fans on top of the anime and game fans, so of course it'll sell better. It's just one disc that cost considerably less too.

I never said it was going to do better than S1.

Don't start this bullshit again, fucking faggot.

>**,929 Occultic;Nine

This is so sad. If C;C doesn't deliver we will never have anything else SciAdv animated.

>If C;C doesn't deliver
More like C;C won't even deliver anyway.

>12 episodes

You're right. We're doomed.

Yes
YES

I don't even think a split cour will save it.
I'm just hoping it won't be as bad as C;H at least.

I don't even know if it will have enough success to guarantee a second cour. Game sales tanked and there's little to no hype at nipland.

This franchise has to have the worst luck of all

All is right with the world.

Japan's taste is better than the average taste of Sup Forums and way better than the casual western taste.

Is that thing worth watching if you're not a fujoshit? I'm broad-minded but otome and fujoshi anime are the two genres I usually avoid because so much of it is total crap.

>Japan's taste is way better than the casual western taste.
Haha no it's the same. Popular shows are mix of good and shitty shows in both case.

It's pretty fun if you're into sol
but it does assume that you have a basic knowledge of the premise and some of the characters before going in

I tried an episode of it and thought it was boring crap. Half of the boys also behave like faggots. The only interesting thing was the samurai fight sequence which looked a bit like an old samurai film.

At least superheroine and mecha stuff is popular in Japan at times, here in the west it never makes far without aniplex shekels.

It's essentially a story about the development of a character and how the others affect on it. I think you'll actually enjoy it more if you aren't too fixated on anybody and enjoy the story as it goes. But then again it might not interest you if you're not fond of said character.
However aside that it has a lot of other cute, fun, and heartwarming moments so it's worth checking out if you like that.

TouRan has even ticket, this shit is gonna sell less than fucking Kancolle.

Damn, even if O;9 was a clusterfuck it was pretty fun to see it.
At least I hope C;C is going to get a good OST, if nothing else.

Friend told me it was comfy, went to try and yes, its actually quite ok even if you're not a fujo.

Comfy is code word for boring.

Thank you, it sounds pretty fun, I guess I will try it.

Oh sure, I said they are the same as in "not any worse or better".

No it doesn't.

You only watch it if you want user.

This is gonna be spectacular.

I hear you my friend. A battle of the ages. I could use a break from worrying about Karasuno anyway. Hopefully they give it a full fledged game treatment.

So after this tourney the 3rd years will be leaving the show?

>**,929 Occultic;Nine
japan not a big fan of boobies XD, huh

I don't think it's very secondary friendly, but for gamefags is very fun and filled with good moments.

>XD
Stop.

Okay, where's the rest?

I found the anime of Swordboys to be super boring

Is this how non KanColle people viewed the KanColle anime?

Yes.

Touken Ranbu did way better than the stalker's estimation predicted. So, going by that, YoI will sell around 60-80k and Drifters around 15-16k.

Touken Ranbu is fujoshit. Fujoshit is always massively underestimated because fujos dont buy from Amazon. Drifters is not fujoshit.

>Drifters is not fujoshit.
>Being this delusional

It's got the female otaku fanbase on it.

Touken Ranbu's sales aren't even just the BDs doing well, the ED CDs probably brought in a lot as well.

I liked sword anime a lot despite not playing the game, but I did read the wiki pages.

Are you trying to tell me the top 5 highest selling anime of the year are all bought by female otaku? I'm going to need some proof of that.

Considering the competition it has, that would be very impressive. Proof?

>the top 5 highest selling anime of the year are all bought by female otaku?

Well, of course not, since we all know Love Live is bought mostly by male otaku.

Its a 40/60 split.

>all
You're working under the impression that a show is either female oriented or not. Some shows go for both. Drifters may be mainly targeted at guys, but there's women among the audience.

Shows featuring a lot of bishounen plus historical characters are popular among women as well. That's pretty much how it's been. See something like Gintama, runs in a shounen mag, main target is guys, but big among females as well. Look around moon sites and see the reaction among female fans, fan works etc. This is nothing new. I don't know why people find it a controversial thought that shows like Drifters have quite a significant female fan presence.

Yuri on Ice is going to be the topseller this season right?
>Yuri and Victor were born to make history

Also, wondering how (badly) FF and GN are going to do.

Gitama is suffering this season because the women are buying elsewhere. I highly doubt drifters will be able to compete with YoI, Touken Ranbu, UtaPri and Haikyuu for a sizable chunk of the female otaku audience. Drifters merch or BDs aren't selling in any female dominated stores and there is no significant Drifters fandom in traditionally female fanspaces on Pixiv and twitter. Pretty boys might be enough in another season, but not in this one.

YoI already has almost 20k points for it's first volume, with the fujo storefront it can reach 40k.

Depends if UtaPri has collapsed like the rumors say it has.

This season of Utapri took one idol group the gamefags really loved for some nobodies, it is going to sell less than the first 3 seasons.

YoI has like 24k points right now and a bit under 30k estimate though its the day before finale so all stalker rankings for YoI are really low.

At this exact moment YoI is expected to sell around 40-50k, and like other user already said, fujo shows are always underestimated, so that number will most likely be higher.

>Touken Ranbu

The fuck? My usually up-to-date weeb ass never even heard of this before this thread.

That 40k-50k estimate is accounting for a Stalker underestimation. The actual predictions are around 30k however predictions are really off because its Tuesday and we won't know a real trend until we see how the finale is recieved.

Your ass is not so up-to-date

Volume 1 and 2 are bound to sell since they're bundled with event tickets.

Your ass would be more up-to-date with weeb things if you didn't shove every dick in it.

Of course. I expect them to sell higher than YoI vol 1 and 2. However, YoI will likely have a stronger hold- both because its not an idol group and because its Amazon nonticket edition is extremely popular.

>>**,715 Keijo!!!!!!!!
ahhh fuck...

please get a sequel anyway, AOTY

>>**,715 Keijo!!!!!!!!

Fuck, why didn't any of you buy a fucking copie of this masterpiece fatfucks?

Christ, now the posibilities of we getting a s2 are from zero to none.

>There are exceptions like UtaPri and Love Live
EVENT TICKET
V
E
N
T I C K E T

Seems its subject matter appealed more to Western tastes than Japanese tastes. That and ecchi series don't always sell well there anymore. Also, as far as I know out-of-Japan sales don't count towards Oricon-reported sales so even if Sup Forumsnons bought tons of copies it wouldn't have mattered.

user Love Live was still a huge seller even without event tickets.

Even nonticket volumes increased. It was because the groups themselves and their music got more popular.

>masterpiece

user pls it's fun to watch to see what kinds of crazy ass/boobs related power moves they can come up with but it aint no masterpiece.

It's not even a good ecchi.

Just because it has an all girls cast doesn't mean it makes it less shit.

>19,076 Touken Ranbu

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-21/gangsta-anime-resumes-blu-ray-dvd-release-in-japan-after-16-month-delay/.110182

This is going to tank.

>Love Live is bought mostly by male otaku.
No, it isn't. It's popular among girls in Japan.

It's popular among fucking everyone. Even families watch that shitty garbage. Terrible.

Hellsing was big on female fanbase, but not quite the fujos because they supported the straight pairings more. Hirano, against any prediction because he's obviously the most average NEET otaku there is, won the female fans so much they included a note about how fucking popular Hellsing is with women and owns its success in the official guide to the manga. Drifters definitely have a large female following, but I wouldn't say is the fujo fanbase, it's mostly the girls who loved Hellsing and have grown fond of Hirano's style.