Not fake news AMA

Ex freelance war corro, Iraq, Afghanistan, Arab Springs here. AMA me.

But you're Canadian

Did you see much COMBAT, photographer?

Not much. Was in kill zones three times but in armoured vehicles.

Freelance in Iraq, and Afghanistan. Us. Iltary was good in embedding allies all during the GWOT.

Russian meteorologist undercover in Sweden to spy on Swedish weather here, AMA

Is that kid telling some sniper where to shoot?

I get you. Well. The poo pond in KAF was east of the laundry. And ask me about route irish in baghdad.

it's actually very good camo
i bet that shit cost $$$ makin it rain yo

Just to appease the LARPers. Timmy’s at KAF used to be on the NE side of the boardwalk before it relocated closer to Canada House, west.

Iraq? Victory’s Saddam pools?
AMA.

meet any Safrican mercs or old military?

True story. In Kabul in a freelance hotel a guy introduced himself to me. Said he was Rhodesian. Spent six moths trying to get contracts so his Ukrainian girlfriend didn’t think he was a loser.

So, yeah. They crop up, and are not taken seriously.

to be fair these are the lads that can't get back into society, many were reccies (recon/green beret/commando) mentally fucked

True. Nobody gives a fuck about Rhodesia, but the few Rhodesians that I’ve met do. Dunno that it matters Since no one else does .. UN, UK/US diplos. The troops that fought are lost boys.

Tell us something we don't already know.

America lost the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do you know that?

>Lost
If an extended engagement meant to carry on with no clear signs of victory was the goal, I'd say we won.

not wars. try again

G36.
>Sniper.

Do you want to know how i know you are either a super fud or a no gunz?

Stated mission and strategic objectives (choose any) were not accomplished. That’s not a knock on Forces. They don’t choose the mission.

>the guy with the G36 is the target, genus .

I'm not knocking the forces. I was there when it all popped off. I'm saying the goals were hijacked by politicians.

Did you meet Major General Jim Molan?

But what are the goals? Regime change for the sake of regime change? Dunno where you were but both Iraqis and Afghs I know were (and are) saying WTF.

Nope. Most of my contact was with embedded forces as the occasional media op with high rank like Petreaus, and their senior/regimental NCOs

That said, never ever heard a bad word about a digger. And Canada didn’t serve in Iraq like aussies.

Self bump, before sage senpai.

why would anyone let leafs carry weapons? this makes no sense. fake and gay.

Was anyone redpilled on fighting for ZOG when you were deployed?

did you fuck arab prostitutes?

how good are they?

how much $$$?

Brothels were common. After Baghdad fell a bunch in Karrada. Russian mafia regularly move whores into any conflict zone. Chinese had Kabul,until a crackdown.

Locals you could bargain down to under usd50. The Russian crack whores were 200. Some places would have kids, girls, up for best bids.

Last chance faggots. AM, gonna crash.

well hes a faggot for using a G36 isnt he

real men insist on using G3s so their big man balls have to carry them

age?

How was the Arab spring?

Obama set out a policy of Arabic democratic reform in Cairo that Arab youth took seriously, protested against their dictatorship, and then America abandonded them

I was in tahrir, and Bahrain and Benghaz, etc. No one in the region will ever trust America, regarkedles of leader, again.

Tell us about man love thursdays.

What was the most messed up thing that you saw?

When making that statement do you even know what the objectives were? Because I was in and I even don't. Past disposing of Saddam and removing the Taliban from power I couldn't really tell you. Those weren't fucking wars they were police action and to call what followed the initial invasion any different is dishonest in my opinion. They weren't set up to end and all these years later they still haven't ended. I got friends in Afghanistan right now and most Americans are oblivious to the fact we are still operating there. You didn't see any real shit and you are probably a larper so I don't even know why I'm bothering to get your opinion. It just pisses me off getting armchair opinions like yours stated as facts.