Why is American architecture so shit?

Why is American architecture so shit?
Do they have like a house making machine that just spits out randomly generated houses as quickly and cheaply as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

uglybelgianhouses.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9VktcNa2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Jews.

Yes, 3D printer from Walmart

That's not bad whatchu talking about

the inside of that house is comfy I guarantee it desu....

American standard of living is very high outside of liberal shitholes/cities. Look at houses in Texas

we have some nice pieces of architecture in older cities

but you are right its very modern and prefab and theres no soul to it at all

That's because you're a third world country

A house so comfy you never have to leave

>norwegian suburbs
wow...powerful

>Quickly
yes

>Cheaply
no

still better than commieblocks

those are public buildings seen by the huge glass door, trashcan outside, emergency exit, huge window and lamps inside. Probably offices
but I guess for the average american who is used to out of proportion windows and doors that can seem like just another McMansion

The best part is how big the garages are relative to the actual house. Even with the guest room and attic, those garages just end up looking so goofy

McMansions are shit of course but yanks have some beautiful older architecture.

Carpenter gothic is based, neoclassical Georgan plantation houses are based, frontier cabins are based. Some of the ranches are nice too. Old redbrick stuff in New England can be beautiful. Art deco city architecture is cool.

fine, here's one that's unquestionably a house. and stop drinking orange juice and milk mixed together, hans.

look at that...
gotta house the obese turds

such architectural style if called classical babyboomerism

it was created by fantasy of old silly peasants that were told (by jews) that they wuzzz great

you can find it around the world

congratulations you found one shitty house that doesn't even look that bad compared to a mcmansion, the houses you see wherever you go in burgerland

>Do they have like a house making machine that just spits out randomly generated houses as quickly and cheaply as possible?
Yes. They're called Mexicans.

US
>mcmansions everywhere
>luxurious interiors
>high standards of living
Norway
>wooden shacks
>aluminum siding
>everyone concentrated in urban areas
high quality thread, this one

A product of the disgusting nature of urban sprawl thanks to oil lobbies destroying rail, public transport, and cycling infrastructure to promote private automobile lifestyle. With more people living outside of densely populated areas, real estate developers were forced to create fast, cheap, structurally weak, without intention of lasting more than a century, if not more than a generation or two.

lmao, garage space is bigger than living space.
i guess they have to put their landwhale scooters somewhere.

the walls are probably not even made out of actual bricks but made from plywood with some plastic brick look alike glued on

now thats just depressing.

how do these people know which house belongs to who.
fuck, if i got drunk id probably never find my home, lmao.

Nah, there's living space above the garage

>building crucifixes into your house

Brilliant way to discourage certain undesirables from moving into your neighborhood.

Our houses are designed by value engineers, not architects.

Do you have architect studies or architects just come out of fucking nowhere in the US?
seriously? WTF is going on

Most american families have more than one vehicle and men here normally use garages for a workshop so there is usually a tool area in them. Its not our fault we can afford a storage space larger than most of your homes.

>>luxurious interiors

an xbox and a tv?

>>high standards of living

?????

i'm buying a house for myself soon. buying, not (((buying)))
what era should i look at for quality architecture in new england? i was thinking of limiting myself to 1890-1920

>that image
turbo autism

somebody nuke the USA already!

>Most american families have more than one vehicle

just like the entire planet does......

>and men here normally use garages for a workshop

just like the entire planet does.....

> Its not our fault we can afford a storage space larger than most of your homes.

its not our fault you cant afford a house to be bigger than your garage.

the architects know better.
But the people paying for his services do not.
Its the customer who asks for all these parts on a house because they cant make up their bloody minds and we end up with mc'mansions as we call them.

>luxurious interiors
top fucking kek

it goes on and on and on and on and on...

Outer suburbs of Sydney have been getting McMansion'd for the last 20 years, it's so depressing.

lost it at the sides being vinyl

It's Mcmansionhell. She is clearly a catlady with liberal arts college indoctrination, but many of her observations are right on the mark.

lmao where did you get these?
they're hysterical.

feast your eyes on this!

Hiding his flag while insulting someone elses, albo detected.

You don't know what a Mcmansion is...

I dunno, at least they are fucking affordable which is the main thing, I bet that one only costs like 300 grand whereas here that would be easily 900 grand

>criticizing the living room because it's not centered around the moving picture jew

look for mcmansion on google,
but be prepared, your eyes will bleed and your soul will vanish.

The brick is indeed a facade, but they are real bricks.
Nobody uses brick for the actual structure anymore. It's more expensive, harder to remodel, poorly insulated, and a deathtrap in an earthquake.

They build them hundreds at a time in new developments, so wood is the fastest to build, and they all use similar designs and common materials to speed up the process.

US
>mcmansions everywhere
>cheap interiors, peel and paste brick walls and carpet everywhere
>delusional materialists
Norway
>sturdy wooden houses which have been perfected for the climate over hundreds of years
>wood siding
>lower population density than the US

America has excellent architecture.

what the hell..... why do these houses look like a toy?

looks like this houses are made in china

>Belgium

Post something modern.

uglybelgianhouses.tumblr.com/

Classy. I'd buy the dark grey one on the right.

haha, oh man, these remind me of the gypsy houses i saw on tv years ago.
how did they call it? fake wealth? yeah, i think it was fake wealth.

Most houses today a prefabricated, they are modular 'track homes'and come from a factory assembly line . They are also cheap pieces of crap that start to fall apart a few years after construction ,honestly it's cheaper in the long run for a person to build their own home as maintenance becomes an issue for a track house

Three car garage but parks car outside. Plus niggers vandalized columns.

actually houses made in china look better

Americans are basically children, so it's only fitting that they would live inside a childrens dolls house

Imagine trying to wash those windows.

McDonald's have always been groundbreaking in their designs.

Damn, what was the construction material, used legos?

What is the purpose of this thread really? Mocking americans because it is cheap to build houses there? This is obviously some cherry picking. What would you have instead, a small apartment?

good lord, what is this monstrosity.
modern architecture should be gassed.

Shit architecture goes with shit infrastructure

What is the best state for cheap homes in the US?

I think I'm going to throw up...

>(((WPB)))
I'm sure you could give us plenty of McMansion pictures from your neighborhood.

wtf i would settle in as we speak.your taste is shit norway

Thanks best Nord country

i always thought the Sims roof where fucking wierd the way they autofilled in with these wierd ass angles and triangles.
Now i realize they are based on American Architecture choises.

no, I do live in a real house, with style.

Post pics of what you live in. If it is anything less than 2000 sq ft kill yourself

>LOL MCMANSIONS SO UGLY!
>returns to 100 square foot "flat" "home" next to the muslims living free in the 300 square foot "flat" next door

It's best to get a Victorian or Edwardian home and have antique furniture. It's full of class.

What kind of style is this superior house made in?

Wrong guess third worlder

Don't they have fucking regulations against deathtraps like that?

there's nothing worse than an apartment :)

have to agree, cut the americans some slack, they barely got 200 years to make their own culture, thats not a lot of time.

>Do they have like a house making machine that just spits out randomly generated houses as quickly and cheaply as possible?

Sort of. Nobody designs their own house, really. Developers build and we buy what they build. They're not aiming for individuality. They want something unimaginative that will sell and resell.

I've visited several 'designed' homes with my parents when they were buying a new home. Architects don't really understand enclosure, and they certainly don't understand heating/cooling to any extent, though they'll typically have some small nothing to say about whichever windows face south. For the most part, it seems they're just crashing multiple existing cad models together, so you can tell a 'designed' home by it's retarded roofline. If you want confirmation that both architects and framers have no idea what they're doing, enter the attics of the homes you visit, and witness the hodgepodge mess that holds up many of these roofs.

You also get a return on your investment if you go that route ,well depending on the state and neighborhood

I want to just stuff up cheese and greasy meats up those front doors.

jesus christ that is terrible. Even in niggerland we never have things like that

it's 380 square meter with a gigantic garden.
sorry for not using potato measurements.

This is how they do it in Romania:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9VktcNa2w

>houses are too expens--

Chinese suburbs are on a whole different level

Actually kinda, almost. A quick rundown on the interent I searched for reliable homebuilders (the big ones) such as the Toll Brothers. They have a bunch of standard houses and additional upgrades, and have the materials pre-built. But observing the satisfactory rating by customers, almost all of them score low to very low.

>house
actually a cabin...

Norwegian houses are literally the same thing except with red roofs and white paint.

also, you've never seen our desert homes.

proper classical or proper hightech

>have 2,000 square meter McMansion on 2 acres of land, perfect for my white wife, white kids, and white Golden Retriever.
>while """"European"""" Achmeds throw rocks from across the pond in their 800 year old, 100 square meter apartment now rusted, leaky, and falling apart paying
$3,000 per month.

I pity you.

The American flag in the foreground really sets teh tone

20/ a month mortgage.

sold, it looks comfy

>enter the attics of the homes you visit, and witness the hodgepodge mess that holds up many of these roofs.
You aren't lying there , also the insulation that they loose lay is ridiculous, makes a hell of a mess and makes navigating the rafters a nightmare

teleportation accident?