When asked about what he thought about Israel, in the New Yorker...

>When asked about what he thought about Israel, in the New Yorker, Soros replied that "I don't deny the Jews to a right to a national existence – but I don't want anything to do with it."

>He has funded NGOs which have been actively critical of Israeli policies including groups that campaign for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.

>Soros has been accused of saying that both Jews and Israel are partially responsible for antisemitism

>He has also said that Jews can't overcome antisemitism without "giving up on the tribalness."

>On November 5, 2003, at a Jewish forum in New York City, Soros partially attributed a recent resurgence of antisemitism to the policies of Israel and the United States, and the role of wealthy and influential individuals

Is he /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neck yourself. Fucking faggot

he isn't against israel because he's /ourguy/ OP he is against israel because israel is an impediment to the "cultural marxist" agenda that he and others at high levels of our government has. he wants everyone to be the same race, the same culture and living under the same government, presumably so he can fuck them all over equally along with his ultra billionaire elite friends

Struck a nerve, jude?

OP i mean he is right though, if you think soros is /yourguy/ just cuz he's against israel you're really missing a major part of the picture. israel is an ethnostate. he wants cultural marxism. that's his opposition to israel. not because he has any ideology alignment or sympathy to you, quite the opposite
that's why his foundation is called "the open society foundation"

Bibi is /ourguy/ desu, liberal Jews are not.

>Is he /ourguy/

>Soros literally participated in Holocaust, called this the happiest time of his life

Only a brainlet can't see that he is a deep cover Nazi, probably entrusted by Hitler himself to reignite race wars anew

Can't Mossad just end this fucker, he is kinda setting the stage for a large percentage of anti-antisemitism.

Sup Forums lets be honest you hate him because you ain't him

It’s like this
>jews are nation wreckers
>Soros wrecks nations and is a Jew
>Israel is the Jewish state full of nation wrecking Jews who back the destabilization of the Middle East and as a consequence the (((refugee))) crisis in Europe
>Soros loves helping those (((refugees))) into Europe
Even if Soros allegedly tries to destabilize Israel, it would only lead to a new fucking flood of Jewish refugees..and nope, we really don’t want that. It’s in (((their))) nature to be sociopaths and George is just another one.

>implying Soros helping muslims into Europe isn't 4D chess to ignite the race wars

Ask me how I know you're low IQ?

That's not his plan. He has done nothing but fund leftist ogranizations with his open society which encourages civil discourse to bring more leftist policies and candidates who stand no chance of igniting a race war. His plan is genocide and controlling the mass of uneducated darkness.

George Soros is an evil nazi

>He has done nothing but fund leftist ogranizations with his open society which encourages civil discourse to bring more leftist policies and candidates who stand no chance of igniting a race war. His plan is genocide and controlling the mass of uneducated darkness.

He is a man of unmached intellectual calibre. Why would he launch plans that are doomed to fail? Because he wants them to fail. He destroys and discredits leftist ideas and organisation, and reignites race war all in one fell swoop!

>hurr durr low IQ
I don’t take skinned dicked amerikiked mutts seriously.

That's a stretch.

Lol, Open society is actually paying for shilled comments on Sup Forums now. Too funny

He's just an insider dude, anyone psycho enough who was in the right place at the right time could be him. Yawn..

He better hurry up before cryptos are mainstream and his billions get inflated away. Tick tock.

Odd that he blames isreal for anti semitism when he himself is in fact the reason i came to hate the jew in the first place.

No he's just evil

>but he hates the Jews!

Tel aviv looks like South Sudan with all the niggers pouring in lately, Jews are in the same position as us. They're also they only people in the world who cared about the whites in Southern Africa

>shill
I'm just saying that we created billions of niggers that shouldn't exist over the last few decades with billions in aid, this is about to be a world ending event. It's about time to put down the jew memes. The world is about to look a lot like Zimbabwe in 50 years

He's a ZIONIST most Jews hate them too. He doesn't care about his fellows.

Then why is it only Jews promoting immigration to my country from 3rd world shit holes?

Infographicshowingthis.png

The guys is retardedly overrated and Trump himself is twice the kike he is, given his incoming tax plan and the removal of NN.
Not to mention that his fucking daughter and sons are married to kikes and hes the most pro Israel president ever!

>*this guy

>He's a ZIONIST most Jews hate them too.
When did Zionism stopped meaning political stance in favour of reclamation and resettlement of Jews in Israel? Hitler was a Zionist before he went full 1488

he is /ourguy/ or atleast /myguy/
he's become totaly different person after the 1997 asia crisis, i tell you that. redpilled of what humanity is, but Sup Forums can't see the big picture, since most of it live in the bubble.

Yet also the nelson mandela communist party was started by jews and jews currently have a firm grip on the south african mining. They also ended up with south africa's nuclear arsenal.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44

I think he knows the reality of things and his casual acknowledgement of the truth stems from an arrogance that he is untouchable no matter what he says.

Zionism is not related to the Jews, it is a word used to describe a holy land. England is my Zion. Etc. Everyone is Zionist in a way. The word has been warped a bit in recent years. It describes a Hierarchy now. Zionists like Soros believe they are deserved of everything above all others.

I like you

Because they're Jews and they have always been like this

Kind of, it was American jews with the DNC

>Zionism is not related to the Jews
Before Israel was created, Zionism meant but one thing:
"I want Israel to be reclaimed, I want ALL jews go there". It is fairly obvious that many antisemites liked Zionism, because if all Jews would go to Israel, there would be no more Jews here, and many Zionists liked antisemitism, because it made Jews feel uncomfortable and prevented integration, as well as it correlated with the opinion that it was wrong for Jews to live outside Israel.

>Zionism is not related to the Jews
FINALLY!, someone gets it

>Dad! what does demons look like?

Unfortunately Soros understands the Jewish question more than Trump. Trump is /theirgoy/

>An overlord kike doesn't care about Israel
Obviously not, the only reason it gets brought up is because he uses lesser Jews as body armor. All kike overlords surround themselves with meat shields in the form of Freemasons, lesser Jews, or Christian Zionists. Then a Nazi larper acts up and kills some random kike or shabbos goy they completely ignore the element of internationalism that the real uber Jews possess. Herzel and all the other Zionists want Jews to be as loud and as obnoxious as possible so that when they get named or targeted they fall back on the fanatics willing to be slain in the name of Zionism. They deflect the aggression and criticism to the harmless powerless narcissists so that they don't become the center of some well deserved hate or criticism.

tldr: lesser Jews and shabbos goyim are meat shields that serve as a punching bags for final boss level kikes.

No one is your guy, morons. Nobody.
You're all alone in this shit.

This, just want to be a baller billionaire playing god desu

Keep projecting Moishe

He looks almost human in this pic. I recently learned that reportedly even though he collaborated with the Nazis against his own people, he was only 14 or so when the war ended. It's sad really. These types of personalities survived, while many of the less crafty perished.

he's just ascended to the highest level of zionism. It goes from "we are the chosen people" to "I am the chosen person". He's become such a powerful Jew that he wants to Jew the even the other Jews

>saying one thing
>believing another

this. it blows my mind that there are people here who are dumb enough to actually take GEORGE FUCKING SOROS at his word. i mean, i get the israelis and kike-loving cuckservatives on this board who desperately want to make soros the one bad jew pushing this perspective but not regular anons.

The globalists are trying to make Christendom unite with zionists against islam for WW3

no, gas both

Soros is a Shekeljew.

Torahjew - religious crazies like Hasids in upstate NY, Jersey, and Brooklyn
Nazijew - Zionist ultranationalists like Netanyahu and Likudniks
Shekeljew - international financier types like Soros and Adelson
Dejewnerate - those trying to take society to hell as fast as they can like Larry Flynt or Tim Wise

The Boljewvik used to be a type but Stalin and the Nazijews took care of most of them during the thirties and forties. The Dejewnerates are the remainder of them.

/thread

After meditating on it for years, yes, Soros is our guy.
He is purifying the white race by forcing us through the trial of Muslims.