Tell me Sup Forums

Why are Mediterranean people (Italians, Portuguese, Spaniards, Greeks) considered white? Aren’t they technically Latino?

i bet thousands of shitskins would leave Sup Forums if they couldnt hide their flag on pol

I wonder why the baltic retards are Nordics. Fucking uncivilized people.

why do you want thousands of germans to leave?

> This dumbass retarded map again

Kill urself.

"Latino"

Hey fucktard....LATIN....is purely European.

Just because some fat Mexican at 7-11 speaks Spanish, doesn't make Spanish NON European.

2) "Latino" is a term the U.S. made up to describe brown Midgets in the South

3) LATIN....is EUROPEAN. Spain speaks a pure European language.

4) Portuguese have no connection to SPANISH. Portuguese language is LUSOPHONIC. It's an older language than Spanish to begin with.

5) FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Here's a better map.

I hate muslims

>Latino
Latino is just related to an cultural group of people that has a language that comes from Roman Latin

>Greeks
>Latino

I know this is bait but at least try not to be fucking retarded
sage

And not including Romania ...

Islam isn't big in Mexico so I believe you

Aren't Egyptian bebers and leavntians and turkish people also Mediterranean people

Stop hiding your flag. You're not European

6) "Mediterranean" is also a descriptor of a REGION, where grapes grow and soil was fertile for growing. French can be considered "Mediterranean" also.

7) OP is a fucking retard.

Latino is the mixed race spics you have in latin america which are half nigger or half indian. The Meds are descendants of the Roman Holy Empire, have fair white skin, and dominate the art of speaking several languages. Most anglos are linguistically stunted.

"MEDI-TERRANEAN" = "Middle Land"

The literal fucking name is LATIN itself.

I hate this "Latino" shit. From now on we should just call anyone South of the U.S. border "Browns" or "Goblins" or "Injuns" or "Brownstizo"

I know French, German, of-course English and some Cantonese, Enough to get by in HK.

Most Angle's don't know more languages because they don't care enough to learn... It's not forced on us in school like it is in other country's, mein fruend.

>South of the U.S. border
not so fast, Tyrone Sanchez

No

Pic related is considered a "Latino"

>Latin
>From Europe
>Europe
>Not a fucking INDIAN

JUST.....

my ancestor :)

Who they also live in the Mediterranean and are older than greeks Italians and Iberians

How are you greek bro what is your feeling about the alienating and senseless hate you get

Alpine master race

they're on the mediterranean actually, only a tiny portion

yeah, i dont want to be in your libtard society too

they're not*

doing fine
I find the hate funny because all over the world whites are going extinct - if the best they can do about it is call me a shitskin online... well, lmao

South europeans are the original whites, before the age of discovery everything not accesible by boats was considered worse than inner africa.