Goysplaining

You know you're all guilty of it, Sup Forums.

twitter.com/SarahLerner/status/934847186243805184

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/25/insider/white-nationalist-interview-questions.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/insider/white-nationalist-interview-questions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there something special going on between those two.....?

y'know, just girls+dildo stuff

I went down to the mazeltov shop and would you believe this goy was sayin the price was too hoigh? Goysplaining that's what that is.

Don't goysplain to me about the holocaust

Looks like new meme is born.
Or not.

I like the sound of goysplaining.

I guess finland is the ultimate judge of memes.

source ?

Looks like Al Franken raped the kid from stranger things and had a jewbie.

What nazi piece?

Is this tweet real? She is tacitly saying there are too many jews in media.

nytimes.com/2017/11/25/insider/white-nationalist-interview-questions.html

Too lazy to archive. NYT's twitter actually got suspended for this.

New york times editors are jewish
but this wouldn't be the first times jews pulled something & blamed it on whites

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/insider/white-nationalist-interview-questions.html

Thanks for the bump, nordbro.

>you always have the best words
Fuck I hate brainlets. Isn't she a writer or something?

why do we let them live among us, guys?? really? we are just going to throw everything away so they can be the last monkeys standing on this rock?

>non jewish white people

Look at this lil kile trying to weasal out of being grouped together with whitey

because.................................

Isnt "non Jewish white people" redundant?

Jews have to sefend thier non-white

Remember what they push.

Race=/=ethnicity.

*defend

That’s it? That’s what people are up in arms about? How can people be this retarded. I genuinely cannot believe this. I’m just at a loss for words here

They should have done another article about the brave young back men in BLM taking a stand against white supremacy and goysplaining.

"Goy" means "nations". What is the big deal?

Lana rain,
How don't you know that, are you gay?

"Kike" means "jew". What is the big deal?

I welcome this. They feel confident enough to openly call us goys now, even in their media with the Steve Bannon "Goy bye" headline. Will only redpill more goys

Yeah, and Shiska means pretty lady. Fuck off Jew.

The alt right has brought the term goy back into politics. Who says online activism doesn't work?

"the flesh of an animal deemed taboo"

nice... i learned something today that further reinforced how racist jews are

"Nigger" means "person of african heritage". What is the big deal?

>Goysplaining

With every passing day this world is getting more and more retarded

I consider this to be a wonderful oppurtunity to inform normies what "goy" means

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. If a grown man has intercourse with a little girl less than three years old, all agree that it is not a significant sexual act, for having intercourse with a girl when she is less than three years old is like putting a finger in an eye. Just as a tear that is shed when a finger is inserted in an eye will be replaced by another tear, so too will the virginity of a little girl who is less than three years old be restored, for her hymen will grow back.

Rosh Hashanah 17a. All Christians are going to burn in hell forever.

Shabbath 116a. Instructs Jews to burn all Christian books.

what did (((they))) mean by this?

>non jewish white people
>white people

what did the jews mean by this?

I don't get it. What is so bad about this?

Jew splaining.

It didn’t say all white nationalists are evil unreasonable stupid mindless bigots and that progressivism will win.

even Ben Shapiro talked about how lefties were stupid to think that all neo nazis couldnt be regular people with fringe extreme beliefs

>Jew outlet makes hit piece on white kid who read more books than the sum of their readers
>sjws and like reeeeee that the article wasn’t just autistic screeching
>Jew blames whites for what the Jewish owner and run media outlet put out

Please don't popularize the idea of difference between Jews and whites to normies! How do you shapeshift if they start to notice?