Wageslave feels thread

>be me
>force a smile and cordial behaviour to work
>arrive at office
>begin wageslaving at 8:45
>”hey user could you review and sign this?
>”yeah sure”
>”user, please review this quarterly and help prepare these journal entries”
>”no problem”
>”user, this is urgent. please collaborate with employees X & Y and reach a decision”
>”of course”
>end of the day arrives, can’t even remember how many (((favours))) I’ve done for others
>look at clock
>6:00pm
>I’vehadfuckingenough.exe
>”hey user! working hard or hardly working?”
>”hard at work of course what do you think?”
>”hey man you know why they make you wear these ties? it’s because to remind us that the company owns us and we’re their dog”

What is that supposed to mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4eR4qBKc_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not rebelling at work by staying late and rubbing your cock on female coworkers mugs and personal items
Fucking soyboy

Well, my department doesn’t have cameras....but we all trust each other so why would I do that?

Stories like this make me eternally grateful for the ability to work for myself.

>If you can run 1000 meters, we will make you run 2000 meters.

- My boss

He said it to me lightheartedly and laughed it off but now it’s definitely less of a joke and more of a reality

I actually have the keys to my Office place so other the the fact my keycode was punched into the security alarm there is nothing stopping me from doing this.

I like my job though it's pretty comfy most days.

Stories like this amuse me because while you might complain about it, you won't act to change it.

If you don't feel like being in society, you realize neetbux are a thing?

I would advise you not to do it, but I don't want more white suicide (happening in all of our countries) so u do u

I used to have a job breaking my back and I hated it. So then I got a desk job. Chair....air conditioning...it was nice

Now I can't fucking stand it. Office jobs are fucking bullshit. I'm so tired of someone in a suit giving me shit because I couldn't make the impossible possible.

I just want a job where I never have to deal with people

Yeah, fuck that. When I get a client who starts asking for stupid shit I just fire them.

do it for her

Do something and gtfo. Office and retail pecking orders collapse when the people that do most of the work leave.

Getting ready to go in myself. But I manage a cafe on a decent wage that isn't salaried so they can't make me work more than 40 a week without fucking themselves over on OT. Sometimes will only work 32 a week which is comfy af. Yeah the paycheck will be lighter that period but I really don't do much with my money past bills and food. Bit of booze, Sup Forums, /tg/, weed, savings and investing some.

Wage slaving can be okay if you're like me or hit a salary that justifies your boss cucking you out more than 1/3rd or your time.

What /comfy/ job are you at?
Essentially in large organisations there are a lotta boss suckups and conformity is key. So basically in order to move up you have to suck a lot of dicks to make your superior happy and basically do what you’re told.
Nah man. Worked way to hard to get here. My dream is a stable lifestyle and a stable job with the good ol whote collar perception thrown in there. It’s actually not that bad, just fuckin’ busy all the time. It’s like every accounting department in a corporation is always magically understaffed or half of them are in Bali, Hawaii, Paris or somewhere exotic.

Goddamnit I remember this time we were really busy and almost all the bosses took a trip to Singapore because they wanted to see the Grand Prix and Formula One. Goddamnit when you’re the boss you can literally do whatever you want
Yeah I dunno one thing that helps is I just fake a pleasant attitude. If I fuck up, I apologise, don’t argue, let the boss lay it on me and try to be respectful always, even if it was 100% not my fault. I just recognise my bosses are people too and there’s no need to fight with them. Sometimes people just wanna vent and I’m fine being a punching bag from time to time.
Can you give me an example?

dear god you had to read something AND sign it and talk to someone?

sounds practically like slavery

I do editing and translation, for context.
>please translate this. be creative! sales pitch!
>[translation]
>you can do better. more creative!
>gib example of what you're looking for
>that wouldn't help, just be creative!
>not gonna play a guessing game with you for this price, bye

The majority of work is just moving stuff around.
Pretty pointless when you think of it.
Take box A and put in in place B.

>be me
>be sales manager
>take 2 hour lunches
>if tired, close door to office and nap on couch
>browse Sup Forums frequently
>still manage to bring in more new business than anyone else
>take frequent breaks
>often close door to office so I won’t be disturbed and read a book or do push ups
>leave when I feel like it
>take 3-4 weekends frequently

Maybe if you were better at your job your company would let you have an easier existence

>flag at desk
abo larping as aussie

and yes, you're a dog.

>Wageslave feels thread

OP whines like a bitch slapped crack whore.

>Work at big tech store in UK
>Have unattainable sales targets that few hit since our store is located in a shopping center/mall
>Have to compete with stores up to 10 times our size since we're all one company
>Have targets outside of work hours that we dont get paid for
>These include calling buisiness clients to try and convince them to buy PCs and software and shit from us
>Recieve minimum wage, no bonus, no commission
>Have to graft on each sale as selling a laptop isnt enough, have to sell Microsoft Office, Antiviris, online storage, insurance for damage, set up of the device, home broadband, try and convince them to upgrade their phone and to take out a buisiness sale
>For each sale we have to go to the management team, tell them what the customer wants and why they dont want something - asking permission to sell
>Management then tell you to go back to customer and try to sell them software etc. at a discounted price - this never works as if someone doesnt want something, they dont want something
>Customers usually get annoyed by this approach and take it out on you

Retail is the worst.

one would figure that some neet who has nothing to do all day, could at least write better cuckfic about having to work

tedious, frustrating and boring. Sometimes makes me wanna off myself
:)
I also think attitude contributes tremendously as well. I think of work like jogging, the less I bitch about it, the further I can run.
:'(

you sound like a mega cuck

find a new job faggot

The fuck is up with this meme of starting before 9?

I had my first ever job last month. I'm content with the distance and insurace etc.
But I started losing weight so rapidly. Every time before I go to work, I slightly puke.
Even if there's nothing in my stomach. I wanna give you all a group hug man.

We need to end corporations.

My comfy job is software development. Sometimes we have crunch periods and stressful moments where something breaks and we need to fix it at a moment's notice but most the time it's comfy. I like some stress so it don't get boring needs to be a balance.

He's a Mexican. You don't trust Mexicans.

t. burger

>”hey man you know why they make you wear these ties? it’s because to remind us that the company owns us and we’re their dog”

thats fucking deep

I'm at university, so I only work 25 hours. Doubt many companies want to take on students who is limited by the hours they can work.

>What is that supposed to mean?
literally that

do you know shit about computers?
then set up a sideline job where you do "call outs", you can charge mad money for this - but start fairly low, until you build up confidence / clientele.
most people it will be turn it off and on, plug in the printer etc. some jobs may be challenging but that's part of the fun.
then you'll be working for yourself, able to choose jobs, able to pursue what you want, end up with all sorts of PC components sat around etc.

there's tons of ways to convert from a cuckt wagie to a self-employed chad.
you don't owe a company anything

what language do you use mostly

Lot of people who work wake up early or pull overnight hours.

get a university job or sell pot like every other college kid that isnt a massive cock inhaler

Sometimes I start at 5am, it isn't a foreign concept. I think it's better to start as early as you can so you can get the fuck out at like 12:00

What are some things I should know to get an office job?

Do you work for a globalist e corp as well? I think I'm going to drop out of uni but I currently work in a warehouse through an agency.

Very boring but I my expenses are very low so its okay.

Get to work at 9, leave at 5.
I work as a computer programmer and I love what I do.
All this wageslave bullshit means you just chose a profession incorrectly.

i feel bad for wageslaves Tbh, I sold my grandparents house for 1.5m and invested a small portion of it and made about 50k just sitting on my ass.
thanks trump
thanks stocks

>What is that supposed to mean?

I believe it means to prepare for Unforseen Consequences and get to the test chamber

About to head to my shitty call center job. Any career advice on how to do something besides "phone sales"..?

common sense

never volunteer to do extra work

never fuck the office whore

make a bunch of jokes about coffee and just walk around acting confused

congrats you are upper management now

>PNG flag

dude

I had a job in my 20's working as a technical support. I miss that job.
>Work in the basement, nobody every came there
>Come in 9am
>Close the door
>Set alarm for 11:30 am
>Fall asleep, wake up when alarm rings. Go eat lunch
>Go back to office, close door and fall asleep.
>Wake up at 5pm
>Go home and play vidya all night
>Repeat

you know what to do op

how long have you been programming and what language?

Means you’re a pussy that offers no pushback when asked to switch tasks. Best way to remain an unimportant nobody is to act like your time is worthless.

Nobody really cares how good you are at something, except for one thing.

If you're good at socializing you will definitely rise through the ranks.

>be me
>get to work at 8
>give 150%
>take home bellow average pay
>remember i am my own boss and run my own show
>i.. i.. swear!! im.. im not a wageslave!!

sometimes i wonder if its all worh it.

Depends wildly but generally the bigger the company, the more politics you gotta deal with. Essentially everyone’s just trying to step over everyone and trying to outdo everyone. I know I make it sound bad but we’re all still friends or at least say hi to each other everyday.

I dunno what else? The meaning of a desk job is that your in some white collar position so you manage or allocate resources. Oh right and also administrative work

Das,rite. Communism is solubtion.
Den nnoone mus work, an everybody habby and erybing is free.

Make all business illegal !

that is true

does Russia have its own programming languages?

Depends if you have to work with incompetent Pajeets or with corner cutting Israeli's.

Mostly C++ with bits of C, Java, Perl, Javascript, SQL. I've been employed as a programmer since about 2006, and I've been doing some hobby programming for, say, 6-8 years before that.

Yes. Thankfully I don't have to use them.

>doesn't realize there are other types of business entities in capitalism

Self-employment? It's a tough gig. Used to be that working for yourself was a good deal until companies realized they could skirt regulations by hiring contractors. Now everyone's "self-employed" and it hurts the entrepreneurial spirit.

Any webms of wageslave rage? I think these are hilarious youtu.be/q4eR4qBKc_Y

Nice during my uni days I'd work at the local hospital as a cleaner. Job took like an hour tops as the nurses and previous cleaner did all the work I was just to top it up.

>lock myself in a disused ward room
>sleep for a couple hours
>house warden would ask where I was
>the other ward
>ok then
>turn up at 8am on Sunday
>clock in
>go home
>return at 4pm
>clock out
>double pay

Then I bought btc and bought weed on the internet. Now from degenerative behaviour I now own my own house.

You don't feel mentally drained? How many hours a day of actual programming related tasks?

I feel drained most when I don't have much to do (due to various circumstances), like today, and I just sit and post on Sup Forums. Days where there's a clear task and I come in the morning and work hard on solving it till the end of workday I feel the best.

I know that feel, straya.
fixing to head out to the office myself, just hoping I get a decent Christmas bonus this year

people talk so much about STEM being the end all be all, but it's nothing but soul-crushing
I"m a researcher and i hate every minute of it.
everyone looks the same. Like, you're either a 50-year-old white guy or some black dude.

No one is relaxed enough to talk about their actual lives, except the security guard. I spend most of my free time just bullshiting with the guy who opens the front door, just because he's not afraid to say "fuck".

There's no room for promotion, unless you're someone's brother. I busted my ass sixteen years but then they hire some autistic sperg right out of college because he knew a guy. Guy can't speak a full sentence without wanting to jump in his seat. And he's trusted with some high level shit. We almost revolted.

And why do they make us wear these ridiculous ties?

>start at 8:45
>clock in before then
>stand in the stairwell/hallway chatting
>go round desks to say good morning
>don't go to my desk until 9:30
>chat and make coffee
>wait for coffee to be ready
>drink coffee and read news websites until 11:00
>team meeting until 12:00
>just sit and listen
>clock out for half hour lunch
>sit and have an hour lunch
>30 mins outside for a walk, shopping, buy paper etc
>30 mins inside eating
>read newspaper until 14:00
>make coffee and chat until 15:00
>management meeting 15:00
>manager loves sound of his own voice and frequently runs over time
>return to desk at 4:30
>spend 30 mins cleaning up (washing coffee pot and mug) for tomorrow
>walk out at 16:45-17:00
>use flexi time to take half day every week or full day every fortnight
>on top of annual leave

ah yes productivity

> work 12yrs in an office with assholes
> Graphic Design (see Mac-Monkey)
> Basically just problem solved for colleagues

mfw I realise I've NEVER ever done a 'hard days work' my whole life

>And why do they make us wear these ridiculous ties?
so you don't use company resources if you decide to hang yourself on break.

Starting at 9 is pretty late buddy.
Nice misuzu though.

This. I have a job where I can easily spend 3 out of 5 days browsing zuccbook and the Chans and it's surprisingly draining. When I come home after having done some actual work I always feel tons better and more energized.

What's the bet the 95% of those folders if full of meaningless crap, only kept to meet Gov regulations.

This ISN'T what humans are suppose to be doing with their lives. Its like we've invented a bureaucratic regulatory labyrinth, just to employ half the population.

> PS: you forgot all the life wasted in commute time

>We almost revolted
>almost
God wagecucks are pathetic

Whatever we need. But we mostly work with web shit. PHP when supporting older systems and Ruby for new stuff.

someone furiously closed their browser that day

Doing an engineering degree. I hope i wont be a wage slave.

>1 post by this ID
>This ancapfag got so mad he had to stop lurking to post this
How does capcock taste?

there's actually a high mortality rate here. it's an OSHA nightmare. All about operating in "acceptable bounds", but sooner or later we're gonna be on (((CNN))) for a MAJOR accident

Mfw OP is complaining and I deal with extremely radioactive nuclear waste every day

kill me

>clock out for lunch

haha.....

LEARN TO STOP CARING
if you’re as intelligent as you think you are, you will never have a problem getting a job. enjoy your life instead of whining about the things you can’t change. killing yourself is easy if life actually becomes that unbearable for you

Lmao.
>be me
>work in machine shop
>someone pisses me off
>able tell them to fuck off
>never have to deal with pansy ass soyboys

>be me
>marketing bachelor of arts degree
>work at Fedex lifting 100 lb packages into the back of a trailer for 4 hours a night
I need an office job. This shit is killing my back. Pays good though.

>hire fatties
>give them a little bit of work to do
>their stressed fatty hearts explode

There are videos on youtube about north korea, saying how people go to their government jobs at factories even though the factory isn't even operational anymore. They just have to go there to get paid.

What people don't realize is the exact same thing happens in the west. Most of these jobs are completely pointless and seem to just be some kind of strange work for the dole scheme to hide what is most likely a serious problem.

>work on bridge
>just me and one other guy
>allowed to play vidya
>allowed to study for school
>allowed to play my drums (snare only)
>get paid average but it's enough to support me and my hobbies/school
>just sit there for 8 hours waiting for ships to arrive.

It's so easy it's boring. But, I love it.

>I busted my ass sixteen years but then they hire some autistic sperg right out of college because he knew a guy.

Reminds me of "Breaking Bad"

>Talented Chemist
>Spends life doing the right thing working hard
>Approaching retirement still dead broke
>So works second job
>Gets cancer
>Cant afford treatment

Got to create our own path of success Anons, or were just going to end up cucks making someone else rich, and live meaningless lives.

Yes they do. All the office slave has to do is leave

> Depends if you have to work with incompetent Pajeets or with corner cutting Israeli's.

Never worked with Israelis but you're right on the money with the Pajeets. They're whiny and they work like women ("How do I do this user?" "Can you show me user" "I do not understand, can you demonstrate (i.e. do it for me) this one time, user?"). Weirdly enough, the only Indian I ever encountered worth her salt is a woman, so it should theoretically be twice as bad in her case, but in her case it appears to cancel out or something. She's actually capable of figuring out shit on her own and of writing code that works.

And don't get me started on American movers, shakers. All of them are "Architects" and circle jerk it about ways not do fuck all. That's because these fuckers couldn't program their way out of a wet paper bag and thus they need to sabotage the actual engineers with yet another grand plan that won't work but will be the engineers' fault for not working. And don't even get me started on their Asian trophy wifes that they install in cushy team lead positions where the Engineers get to enjoy their piss-poor Engrish and their utter incompetence in both the management and technology fields.

I work 45 hours a week doing menial tasks for a medical laboratory company. It blows but the pay is ok.

except the talented chemist would have had a comfy life if his pride/jealousy didnt get in the way of him accepting help from his friends that were extremely successful and wanted to help him

instead he acted like a nigger, took a cuck job and sold drugs

I am a software engineer. When I used to work for a company, one of the companies I made some software. Turned a internal, non-working piece of software into a commercial success.

They didn't give me any wage increases or autonomy so I left. They didn't care. The software has no new customers since I left years ago.

The people that work at companies don't even care about anything. It is all politics, all self-preservation. The staff will take the whole company down rather than let good people get above them in the totem pole.

i'm almost always in a flow state as a wage slave, feels good.

got done for today about an hour ago

Those aren't favors, those are tasks, retard. It's called "work" and it's what you're paid for.

>Work for a contracting company
>Have absolutely no freedom in where I live
>I'm chained to my contract with a huge amount of fines if I drop
>Because of a string of short term contracts with relocations and shitty relocation bonuses leaving my contract would financially ruin me

Wageslave life.

Read the fine print before signing user :(

Sure he made shitty choices, but that wasnt my point.

its that the work 9 to 5 gig is for slaves.

Think about it,
>Most people are happy to have a holiday ONCE a year.

So in a 45 year working life, you get 45 holidays. ONLY 45!!! the rest of those 45 years, you were busting your ass.

> Maximum cucked.

When you read about ancient life, you will find a completely different story to the one you are told. Ancient people worked about 4 hours per day, that is it. In some periods of time, they had months off every year.

>hey man you know why they make you wear these ties? it’s because to remind us that the company owns us and we’re their dog
It means they're the laziest motherfucker there and probably the reason you're having to work so hard.