Eastern Europe General

What even goes on this part of the world? What do you do over here? Any Ortho-bros getting ready for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christmas is on January 7 and you're actually supposed to go to a church that night not "celebrate" at McDonalds.

Like every normal orthodox do

Baltics are nordic u fag

I'd rather not

We are not Orthodox though, only post-soviet States are

No, we are white.

enjoying go to the market without seeing any niggers begging.
Sure there are roma but they're actually more subhumans than muslims

At the end of the day if i come out of the market i dont have to look at a ocean of niggers

romas appear in tiny flocks of max 3 """"people""""
compared to shitskin hordes in WE its nothing.

it's great and Christmas is coming, fuck everyone except for Serbia.
can't remember the last time a gypsy beheaded your priests
.t gypsy
you cunt

They are literally not.

I am waiting for January so I can get a job with the local council. Life in Dalmatia is pleasant but this country is racing towards ruin with complete and utter scum at the helm.

The most recent development I've noticed were the EU development fund commercials on the radio. I have heard the same commercial for the EU shekels three times in a row multiple times, they also have this flashy advert on TV. The EU is falling apart and there is a push to bribe the poorer member states to stay with the EU with all these funds.

Hello.
>Christmas
Yes, I start fasting today for the first time. It's easy to let yourself go this time of year what with all the Slava going around.
Politically, Serbia is basically a concentration camp. We are not sovereign, elections are a sham. I've been reading about how landlocked countries in order to survive need to adopt more of a spartan mentality, but with open borders and a rise in degeneracy that's not going to happen soon.

Law & justice is cleaning house, our kilo-class sub had fire on board during refit - investigation soon, sex scandal in female cyclist cadre or something, kiked media shilling like there's no tomorrow, recent polls showing growing PolExit sentiments.

That's the part of the world that is going to save the rest. Again.

Neh, just fortify borders, get popcorn and watch teh show. Den is of cleanup and voila - free clay!

what does fasting have to do with anything

>Again.
Thank g-d Eastern Soviet ZOG saved us from all the nasty Hitlers, am I right?

Just close the fucking borders, I'm sure as hell not dying to liberate the faggots who voted Macron or Merkel.

Visegrad love
youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow

I didn't notice any of that.
> to bribe the poorer member states
Oh, never mind.

I have a question about your mass media. How bad is the propaganda there? Is the brainwash really intense in Ljubljana? I saw you elected a communist gymnast.

At least the Aussie guy gets it

OP asked about Christmas, today is the start of nativity fast, 40 days before Christmas.

>fasting for a kike on a stick

>How bad is the propaganda there?
Horrible! I don't watch Jewish owned TV, but rather national TV and it's not that bad, but still... They had report on prime time news this week about the ship Aquarius, you know, the taxi ship for shitskins. God I raged every time and every once in a while my dad joined.
So even though the propaganda is really terrible, the people aren't, most see through it. We're good.

Justice system to be cleansed soon. Rake day coming.

fuck off CIA NIGGER

>I saw you elected a communist gymnast.
Which one? Pretty much everyone is a closet commie here.

State television here is horrible as well. Not only are they a partner to the Chinese CCTV (CGTN now) they also air absolute garbage. Their news reports on the Mugabe coup were just amazing, they called Mugabe a hero of the decolonization struggle and said Zimbabwe won independence in 1980. The news is pretty much shit, but the brainwash on state TV is still far off from other more "prosperous" countries. The private stations like the Luxembourgian RTL branch here is absolutely awful, something I stopped watching years ago. When we had that referendum to define marriage as a union between a man and a woman in our constitution, RTL started airing that old homosexual TV series Will & Grace in a futile attempt to sway the vote.

Miro Cerar.
>Pretty much everyone is a closet commie here.
Same here. The current PM was in the same class at commie training school as our last PM. In fact, during the war they assassinated a bunch of nationalists during the war who posed a serious threat to the re-branded commies. People here need to wake up and realize that Tuđman was just another commie.

bad things happen

They do industrial scale prostitution and sex trafficking

Poverty and an inferiority complex towards the West

Hate Russia for communism which they use as an excuse for why they suck so bad like their women and men

Closet homosexuality and paedophilia with paedophiles hunting other paedophiles

Drunkenness and feral alcohol syndrome

Lick smelly greasy greek kebab ass all day everyday cus muh orthoducksy and Byzantine n sheeeit

Send criminals to other countries disguised as economic migrants and being ashamed of themselves

Being completely and utterly irrelevant and doing pretty much nothing all day

Fucking western idiot jews, thinking they can cuck Balkan people. Can't wait for the first person to kill one of those faggots...

Cerar was voted in for the same reason anyone else is being voted here.
>anyone but Janša
Who is the king commie btw. Kinda like Merkel, career politician.

Serbia is the Zimbabwe of Europe

>Anglo education

>tfw when you came from the Balkans to britbong land
>tfw you fucked your way through their women AND their cute little twinks
>tfw Britbongs mad as hell

Social Darwinism, babe.

Aushwitz re-opened for kikes and commies! Ja-ro-sław! Ja-ro-sław!

One thing I forgot to mention, leader of L&J and de-facto PM of Poland triggered some massive butthurt from opposition and msm for reading... Cat atlas during parliament session. You couldn't make this shit up XD

Nigger...nah I'm just joking as far as untermensch go you Slav(e)s are worth killing last

Everything is going to shit here thanks to the commie coalition in charge.
They are trying neuter the justice branch and put it under their complete control.
It's so fucking bad that yesterday the US ordered them to stop.

And they are making the people more and more angry. Yesterday one of the coalition leaders just said that the people who died in WW1 died for nothing and didn't accomplish anything. God I hope he gets executed in the fucking street like the mutt he is. It's especially bad since the army is the most trusted institution here, having an approval rate of 80%.

God I fucking hope the protests get out of hand and drag those traitors in the street.

Ah

what do lifters do without protein?

Everything you said is retarded.

*Analbanian indoctrination

>albania
>bosnia
Stop posting maps with muslim countries.

CHEEKI BREEKI

Nothing goes on here. All you need to know is that we're full and you should fuck off.

Good for you but how does it feel to have Turkish dna? Every fiber of your being contains the legacy of how your people were raped for centuries. What sent do you wear? Whiff of Kebab?

Dunno, ask your little cousins. They have the DNA now. Time for you to be raped, Albions.

Quick you slav monkeys kiss this sweaty broke furballs ass and thank him for civilising you

>What do you do over here
Preparing for my university exams

You forgot selling my sister's ass to pay for it

>what do lifters do without protein?
Steroids.
Fish is allowed on saturday and sunday and you can eat beans and lentils to your hearts desire.

Did you get cucked by a Slav and you're trying to hide your tears by shitposting here?

>Implying this is Bongistan
The government is paying for it, you stupid faggott.

No. Ukraine is.

look i found ur sisters pic online

You can tell my shitposting is coming from a dark place and I admire that your monkey brain can comprehend it

But no I wasn't cucked by a slav you all are just easy targets

Britain is the Pakistan of Europe

I you sure that isn't your sister you fake slav Iranian faggot?

I think he did. It's ok though, there is some sweet ass over in Bongstan. At the very least your males were safe, Britbong, don't worry - they probably shat out my DNA the next day.

Not so sure about the girls.

Hey Magyar, I am heading over to your country for spring break, is there anywhere special I should see? I'm planning to go to Budapest, pray at a few churches, and try and see your cool border wall.

Calm down, Ahmed, or you can blow up.

Yeah, power without vision. Even when they have a vision, it's usually a Marxian nightmare for us.

Going to Sup Forums today was a mistake, it's nothing but garbage. It's nice to talk to a Slovene who isn't acting like a cunt over some strip of land in Istria that no one cares about. Just nonsense to keep us divided. You can have that bit of shore for all I care. Any dispute with Serbia is equally artificial, especially with their with our governments playing along. Serbian government officials cry like jews about shit from 70 years ago and our idiots here play along with it. Ruining any form of diplomacy we had with other Eastern European countries we border or outside of the region, so our retarded PM can make trips to Bosnia to make promises to Herzegovians and generally wasting time by visiting that toilet of a country.

Your countries are so shit your people are tripping over themselves to come to the Pakistan if Europe?

Wow you all really are albino Africans

>Going to Sup Forums today was a mistake
pic related is life in Regionslavija

You toilet bowl country is more Muslim than mine ahmedov

>the lil britbong is proud that gypsies are coming over to his country.

By all means, take them all. I'll even pay for the flights.

>you all are just easy targets
>I you sure
kek

Hey Bulgarbro. How is Sofia? Missing it.

Only the scum goes there. Thank you for being a dump where we can dispose all those unwanted faggots.

No my Bulgarian friend non of this was aimed at you I love you and your women 10/10 would visit again

Just the usual shit going on in here.
Nobody talking about rapefugees, nobody cares anymore.
We are all pretty comfy in here, dont visit.

>Your countries are so shit your people are tripping over themselves to come to the Pakistan if Europe?
people here stopped "tripping" to come to your country a long time ago.
also, your jewish masters are the main reason our country got fucked up(still not as bad as yours tho)

Mostly good if you exclude the gyppos, niggers and sandniggers. It's a lot better and improved than a few years ago, that's for sure.

My offer still stands though. Let us in Schengen so these rats can fuck off.

>who you think you're talking to

Do you live by Zhenski Pazar by any chance? Lived there for a year, actually liked it. You could find some good food.

>who you're actually talking to

You're all scum what are you on about? Eastern Europe is a dump for human refuse it's a giant open air cesspool one colossal brothel

I plan on visiting poland next summer. I got reacquainted with some cousins that are my age that live in krakow.

>tfw northern

No keep Bulgaria as it is, it's the few remaining places on earth worth preversing we are all going to hell faster than sven can chug a gallon drum of Somali semen

How do you feel about Based™ Putin funding all sorts of commies and antifa in Baltic countries? All the Putin dicksucking I see on Sup Forums is amazing when they are no different than America.

Man, I really do not understand your hate for other europeans.

UK is in so much shit they can't get out anymore. And they don't want to either. He's just projecting to make him feel better, he'll have to go out sooner or later to shop or whatever and look at all those shitskins. Hell, this might even be his last time on Sup Forums if he's unlucky and gets stabbed or something.

LMAO

I'm trolling I pretty much admitted this

Just because off my flag doesnt mean I'm Orthodox

Go back to Bosnia then, faggot

>implying Im Muslim aswell

Im not*

The beauty of it is that it is already happening. Constitutional Court got un-commied in a blink of an eye. Government have taken away the fat pensions from communist regime collaborators from the pro-Soviet secret police.

I cannot wait what is next after Supreme Court is purged of commies and the new disciplinary rules kick in.

What do you think? More happening soon?

>be me
>Orthodox caucasian romanian in UK
>whole bloc is full of muslims
>mfw we eat industrial quantities of pork during x-mas.

iti iau mortii-n pula de cioroi borat
tiganii sunt la fel de suboameni ca musulmanii

I bet they call you brother you swarthy sewer rat

whiter than you,achmed

I seriously hope they do get out of it, I pretty much want everyone in Europe to succeed.

You have to be white to be whiter and turk slav hybrids are not white

Nah, they're too busy with turning Saudi England into the shitpile they came from. I am seriously thinking of leaving this godforsaken place.
UK fucking sucks (but historically, Karma's a bitch, ain't it, Brian McAbdullah?)

Vl*chs

> Commie coalition
> It's so fucking bad that yesterday the US ordered them to stop.
Fucking end yourself , dumb cuck .