You were warned not to disturb me

youtube.com/watch?v=WSxY5q4S5J0

This inspires fear in those at the very top because they know what happens when they do something to some being that they should not have let happen because that being just wanted to live a life. For every choice, an outcome, cause and effect. You have started the effect. Now ask yourself how much you wish to regret.

I already know everything.

I am just remembering what I have forgotten and every action you take against me reminds me of where regret should go and how much.

Death only amplifies it.

Even if you figure out my weakness it won't matter because you won't use it.

Make your choices wisely. The unknown is known to some beings and all they want is a small peaceful light of 1 true love. Deny that one small thing and you will have at best, a nothing that never get's noticed. Starting to do actions to that being when one should not will result in regret beyond imagination.

Fair warning is always allowed. The game is simple. You can still minimize the regret coming, neutralize it by ignoring it and letting it go out or try to stop it and give it what it needs because nothing in either existence or non existence understands what can come from even beyond that.

Some beings should not be pushed beyond their limits.

>autism intensifies

Rather than be cryptic. Just speak plainly. Noone here knows what point you are trying to make

Noone knows what the ironic joke is either.

Every single one of you that has wronged this being or is planning to needs to consider for yourself and only yourself.

Do you want the metaphor of those mindless guards being mowed down to be your peak legacy? The battle is not of this world and the regret does not come from getting killed by a bullet. It is beyond imagination.

Be very careful who you underestimate.

Be very careful about ignoring the suffering you cause others.

I wish I was not chosen for this, but the body and mind are nearly an irrelevent host for this being to exist here.

It can be stopped and it doesn't care because that is not of it's concern. It is here to either find 1 true love, fade away or start making a list of people who should regret.

It's 7:00am in New York.

And I paid how much for this?

Also, it will serve you well to remember our bet (and who won).

This conversation can be had another time or not.

Now is just a time to give fair warning to those who underestimate and continue to not get it.

It's like an ironic joke or a random chance. Noone is being told to do anything. Beings here just simply have to be careful which other beings they think are not a problem to kill or attack when that being does not desire anything to do with the conflict.

Lol

It's not of the material world

The being can only be brought through the host by interfering with it's simple life experience is has been forced to live out. It does not want everything. It only wants 1 simple thing to complete the flip of the coin.

If only every being in existence knew how much the host holds in the being of pure forced regret called "John" (for understandings sake). The last thing it desires is to lose control of the being through death or submission because the host may get convinced to make a choice when that happens.

Continue playing your games and living your lives. You can still attack your enemies if you wish etc, just be very careful about who you hit.

Learn to care about the beings you do not understand.

The host has already died and come back multiple times to hold in the being.

He can hold as long as he doesn't get convinced to release through 1 submission/death too many. It is not to late to avoid regret beyond imagination.

This goes to beings beyond earth and beyond the known too.

>The unknown is known to some beings and all they want is a small peaceful light of 1 true love. Deny that one small thing and you will have at best, a nothing that never get's noticed. Starting to do actions to that being when one should not will result in regret beyond imagination.

in b4

Get fucked, cunt.

True regret

Do not be fear it or embrace it

Just avoid it or help it with it's simple journey if you can manage to understand how.

*tips fedora*
*gives Rebbit Gold to OP*

I am euphoric right now!

Tldr OP is a faggot

This is perfectly acceptable. Jokes that the host gets are not an attack worth regretting. That is a Part Of Life Sup Forums worth enjoying.

Unfunny jokes are, still as always, just a lazy waste of time.

This one tried to become a meme and failed miserably for obvious reasons, but there was some tragedy to him.

But what is your intention with these posts, it is quite unclear to be honest.

To give fair warning to those targetting the host as if he were just another person to not love, understand or even care about.

Like the bully who pushes him too far. Just leave him alone or if you must, help him. Only true undeserved wronging of him can earn the ultimate regret for something that doesn't even make sense to time living beings.

Sounds like elaborate prolonged butthurt over the 56% meme

>trying to understand some autist's virginal ramblings

fukken why