I think Joe's had too many liberal guests recently

I think Joe's had too many liberal guests recently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJTonrzXTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The premise isn't beyond possibility if the Western world gets Islamified.

I doubt that's that he meant, he's been drinking the meToo coolaid I think

the intellectual juggernaut strikes again

It's pretty much happening in Saudi Arabia right?

Just let me know when True Detective comes back.

Who? More shilling of (((e-celebs))) I see

SOMEONE POST HIS EGG SANDWICH STAT

>I've just read an incredible article where "The Handmaid's Tale", a sub-par piece of science-fi trash, is defended by its author. The author, who rightly should be apologizing for her execrable prose, not only defends it but calls it "timely". The book has been made in to some sort of cable mini-series. I'm Canadian, so had to suffer through this book as a young person.
>It's one of those cheap, dystopian tracts. The difference with this one is it has a deeply paranoid feminist look into the future. The story is as impossible as most of these " frightening looks into the future". But to call it timely, when the possibility of this fiction ever becoming fact even more of a joke, is just a cynical cash-grab.

>One might not like the premise, the meandering non-plot, the ugly themes, the subliterate dialogue and the dull fillibustering.
>I would say "unpublishable" would describe her style.
>I don’t hate Margaret Atwood. I hate bad writing. It isn’t her fault and I’d never have anything but pity for the talentless. But the Canadian school system makes you read her.

>It is nauseating to consider that through shameless self-promotion someone like Margaret Atwood could care consider herself Munro’s peer. Unlike Munro, Margaret Atwood is incapable of writing a novel, yet churns out chum at an alarming rate. Munro is the greatest writer Canada has ever produced but feels herself incapable of writing a novel. On the flip side sits Margaret Atwood.
>What do I care if it's well-regarded. I have eyes to read. Everyone but me is welcome to love it. But I am right. Content-free.

That show is a critique of Christian civilization and relations between the sexes. It's a feminist attack on traditionalism.

Doesn't Joe think that magical alien entities communicating with your brain because of DMT is also not "beyond the realm of possibility"?

Based Norm

Absolutely /ourguy/

OP's a fucking faggot for not posting the trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=PJTonrzXTJs

I wish to God that show would become real life

This

The pendulum.

Trololololol.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ

This reminds me of the catcher in the rye.
A more shit tier book is unimaginable however it is one of the important prosas of burgers. Unfathomable.

Looks like an elaborate domination fetish much like 50 shades.

>traditionalism

You mean Islamism? Because as far as I know, European women were never treated in such a way at any point of European history. European traditionalism doesn't mean that they are slaves to the evil white patriarchal man, it simply means that men and women have a different role in society. And that doesn't mean that women are inferior, in many cases they actually hold the power in the household.

I don't know if you've watched The Man in the High Castle, but the family of John Smith is pretty much what European traditionalism looks like. Handsmaid tale is an unrealistic feminist written piece of trash that has no basis in European culture and is pretty much a representation of what Islamism is and isn't called that because everyone in our society today is afraid to call it out for what it is.

savage

I miss this absolute madman.

Holy shit he actually said all that.

>lead character is in the process of fucking his life up
>all the adults around him try to counsel him to straighten up and fly right
>he instead goes on a stupid, reckless binge
> it's only when his beloved kid sister notices that he's screwing up that he finally gets the picture and it's implied that he starts getting his life back on track

How is this a bad message?

Can you blame him? You might too if you found out one of your close friends got accused for something minor. Chances are Joe is on the chopping block for something he did decades ago and he's trying to lay low.

Because the prose in Catcher is absolute dogshit.

duuuubbs

Explain further. Have you read it, or of it?

>prose

It's a first person account by an edgy idiot who thinks he's awesome and won't listen to adults... perfectly suited to the subject matter.

You know that "prose" varies dependent on subject matter, right?

>Explain further. Have you read it, or of it?
Because I moved schools a lot I ended up studying it 3 times at different levels. Trust me, it's dogshit. Although the fact that I was made to study the same book three times might have coloured my view of it a bit.

I can understand that, I had to do that with that fucking short novel The Pearl. Nothing will make you hate middling literature more than being forced to deal with it over and over again.

>I miss this absolute madman.
he's still doing his youtube show and apparently has a new special in the works. in the sarah silverman interview you can tell he is biting his tongue throughout but at some point sarah mentions norm's new set and says it's incredible.

Joe "I Know a Shitload of People on Adderall" Rogan

>/lit/ detected
you have to go back

It’s actually based on the author’s experiences in Afghanistan.

He's the ultimate soy boy who pumped himself full of HGH to try and escape his fate.

He also thinks Elon Musk is "probably the smartest guy in the world" and that he "probably invented bitcoin". He is not smart. He just falls for shit and is stoned 90% of the time.

Elon Musk didn't even create tesla, and sure as fuck didn't create bitcoin. He just has lots of money to spend on wacky shit.

The whole point of the Handmaidens tell was to be a "what if..." scenario that was written in the early days of Reagans administration and his usage of religion to get elected+the boom of the televangelist movement that started to blow up in the 80s as well. Atwood imagined that this religious shilling was dangerous and could lead to America basically becoming an Iranian tier christian theocracy and this is also why other dystopian fiction from the 80s features christian theocracies taking over like V for Vendette.

But the idea that "omg this could happen today!" is fucking retarded and out of date because the culture has changed a lot since then. The story and premisse is interesting, but its literally out of date and the "prediction" she made has already failed to come true, even though Atwoods book was never really supposed to be that, but just a warning that we should be careful with this televangelist boom

tl;dr-joe is stupid

>I heard Native Americans used to eat their own shit
>They called it the "second harvest"

Was Joe Rogan right about this?

u get diddled by elon musk m8?

Nicely put.

Norm is a very intelligent and well read person, he just plays the hapless canadian yokel for comedic effect. If you watch his interview with huffpost, its pretty funny watching the dullard guest try to take an intellectual high ground over norm as norm just chuckles and smacks him around

How is developing a form of transportation with a 15000 dollar battery smart?

The nigger was obviously threatened for his skepticism of the fake ass moon landing, and has changed his tone since then.

He is going to go on HRT and get a fake pussy installed at this rate.

WHITE SHARIA NOW

W H I T E R A P E G A N G S

Have you seen the bit where the women arw whipped into a frenzy and stone people to death based just on hearsay?

The most savage canadian

who?

He's really not, but he is a decent fellow. Easily my favorite comedian.

Louis C.K. for asking women to hack off in front of them. Gross sure but hardly illegal or even unethical. Were here an attractive young man they'd remember it fondly.

This is the stupidest shit.

you know its based on reality?
look up "baby scoop era"

the book is written specifically about Islam

most leftists dont know this cause of the (((netflix)))

You can live the handmaids tale by literally going to any muslim nation on earth.

Stop fear mongering Christians, leftists.

i tried to watch this filth and could only make it about 15 or 20 minutes. joe thinks the premise "could be real"??? what a nut... no wonder he doesn't understand politics. as others claim he is a liberal.

he is a jew who never once named the jews who run hollywood or the banking cartels and are destroying every european country.

hes another in a long line of jews who run the media and hollywood.

joe's a CIA stooge

Joe said he barely knew Louis, he didn't even have his phone number.

Oh I thought they were close. Guess not. But he's always described himself as liberal. He's just a rare breed that's willing to look into the shit he believes rather than taking the entire ideology as dogma.

So he can agree that the wage gap is made up bullshit based on bad statistics but also know that women probably face a harder time on certain situations due to being physically weaker than most men. Like unless you're a spoopy skeleton, you could probably murder most untrained women with your bare hands. So being that inferior you're probably gonna be a paranoid shit in situations that had no violence as an outcome.
Essentially, "let me masterbate in front of you" becomes "look at my Jack off or I'll snap your fucking neck" if you're a womanlette with the bone density of a dead tree.

indecent exposure IS illegal
sexual harassment at work too

Reminder that there are people who thought Atwood should've got the Nobel Prize instead of Munro. Not that I'm a big fan of Munro, but that's... quite interesting. One person I distinctly recall expressing this opinion was André Brink. To me he's another shitty novelist, but to be fair I've only read two of his novels.

From what I understand they were at his place or something.