Why does Sup Forums praise this trash so much?

Why does Sup Forums praise this trash so much?

It's unbearable listening to these two retards SCREAM each other's names over and over again.

9 episodes in and every one of them I keep expecting something interesting to happen but all I get is shit writing dressed up with pretty animation

Overrated by vocal fedora tippers. The reception worldwide has been lukewarm for a reason.

Let me guess, no one replied to you in whatever thread is up so you decided to make this?

>going into generals
>ever
If I wanted an echo chamber I'd just to to reddit

>popularity equals quality
you're a smart one, aren't you?

Yeah Sup Forums knows best huh

If anything I'd say you're already a reddit regular based on how generic and poorly thought out your post was. Saged.

>based on how generic and poorly thought out your post was
Can't have been any more poorly thought out than Flip Flappers

>Sup Forums praises
A couple of guys pushing their general isn't Sup Forums.

Sup Forums doesn't praise this show very much.

Only half the threads about the show are positive. It's the only place I hear so much negativity about it.

Some pure love in this thread.

dude allegory for coming of age lmao.

>9 episodes in and every one of them I keep expecting something interesting to happen
>9 episodes in
>something interesting to happen
Everyone here got baited.

>It's unbearable listening to these two retards SCREAM each other's names over and over again.
That's the depth of the girls love genre.

Every anime is an allegory for coming of age.

Yeah 9 episodes isn't giving a 12 episode show a fair chance right

If you watched the show, you would've understood this.

I do watch the show. I've seen every episode other than 11. It's stupid as fuck and the characters are annoying.

Cute characters
Lolicon service
Studio Pablo
High production values
Fairly unique

I think it sucks but it's not hard to come up with reasons why it might get praise.

anyone has that collage of Papika's faces? I need it for research purposes

Its a great show with amazing production values and compealing characters,you should feel bad for doing this thread

I came for trippy visuals and stayed for artstyle and plot.
Why don't you discuss things you like instead of foaming at your mouth about things you don't? This isn't Sup Forums.
And it's not like people care what some spaz on the internet thinks about a thing they like.

The characters are actually pretty great, but the greatest irony is that the two main characters are the worst of them all. Yuyu a bestest.

>compealing characters
COCONA
PAPIKA
COCONA
PAPIKA
COCONA
PAPIKA
etc

So 'compealing"

This just happens in the second episode you autist, what is happening meanwhile is great
If your head wasnt to far up your butt you would see

>This just happens in the second episode you autist
No, it happens in every episode

I like Papika and specially Cocona now, even thou Mimi and Salt might be my favorites after episode 11

The characters are pretty poor. I could understand liking other aspects, but nothing about the characters sans cuteness is any good.

MAL and reddit lap this up and bring the circlejerk here. It's quite amazing how a show with quirky art and brilliant animation can be bland and boring, but flip flop pulls it off. This is Space Dandy for yurifags, except Dandy had a few episodes that were actually good. Everyone that sings the praises of this reminds me of the shallow retards that said Bioshock Infinite was some intellectual masterpiece, a little symbolism and randomness really fires up those brain cells after some epic bong rips.

Are you actually cought up with the anime? I liked the characters in the beggning but since then they really grew on me with all they went through and what they mean to the series

It gets as many posters as other shows in the season, so by your definition nothing is Sup Forums but everything is just circlejerking.

The characters are great. One of the strongest points of the show.

Cocona and Papika are awful characters.

episode 11 only served to make the retarded "plot" even more convoluted than it already was

Yeah. Episode 10 and on have been terrible on my opinion. Just bad storytelling, regardless of what happened to the characters.

If you say so.

After watching two episodes, I dropped it and watched Space Dandy instead. Space Dandy is superior in every way. Unless you require yuribaiting to watch an anime.

>Characters that at first seemed to have little to nothing going on are revealed to matter more to the plot than they appeared at first and this also developed other characters
>Bad story telling
God dammit why is Sup Forums just why

>he thinks sage is a down vote
>complains about reddit users

You have been duped

It is bad storytelling because the execution is absolute garbage

Just because things are happening doesn't mean that it's good

>being related to the main plot is character development

Guess that means Naruto has good character development because it turns out time and time again that the protagonist is even closer to the secret doings going on behind the scenes too.

Or you know, characters are a bit more than the sum total of their fucking plot-related elements.

Episode 10 was an episode of story exposition, plot twists and obnoxious reveals. I don't give a fuck about the characters, it's straight up bad storytelling.

>trying to blame everything on a boogieman
Sorry, both MAL and reddit dislike the show.

What are you even on about? There is nothing wrong with the storytelling.

even naruto has better characters

see

But the reveals were not "obnoxious". You're just having a stick up your ass.

Where the fuck I say that just because its related to the main plot its character development?
You obsolete mule

>even naruto has better characters
Are you retarded?

are you?

sasuke is more of a complex character than anyone in flifla

You are retarded.

>Sasuke is a more complex character then both Salt and Mimi
Im just gona assume you are either retarded or baiting at this point

> I don't give a fuck about the characters
And i don't give a fuck about your opinion.
So much for discussion.

>sasuke is more of a complex character than anyone in flifla

>I like the show because of subjective reasons: A, B, C
>I dislike the show because of subjective reasons: X, Y, Z

There. I saved you guys an entire thread of arguing.

5 seconds in google proves you wrong. Both places are full of faggots thinking it's an underrated intellectual work of art.

The writing being dogshit isn't subjective

>implying my reasons are subjective
Not if I use enough fancy words.

>It's stupid as fuck and the characters are annoying.
>It is bad storytelling because the execution is absolute garbage
>Just because things are happening doesn't mean that it's good

Such great arguments that can absolutely not be copy pasted for every other show.

At least sakugaboru came up with "forced faces".

You didn't bat an eye when grandma turned out to be bad all along and Cocona was secretly possessed by her previously-absent mother? Like, I don't think this is a question of sticks and asses.

Nice

>You should watch show because of subjective reasons: A, B, C
>This show was shit because of subjective reasons: A, B, C
>This girl is best girl because of subjective reasons: A, B, C
>This trope is shit because of subjective reasons: A, B, C

There I saved you guys an entire board of arguing.

It is, retard
>forced faces
What kind of shitpost is that?

The only obnoxious thing here is you,

>And i don't give a fuck about your opinion.
Sasuga flip flop fags

>What kind of shitpost is that?
Forced kind of shitpost

BTFO

Not that user, but when your only rebuttal is "I don't care what you have to say", why even bother responding? You could have said nothing and accomplished the exact same thing, but with less passive-aggressive faggotry.

>acting like a manchild is now BTFOing someone
no

>Its a great show with amazing production values and compealing characters,you should feel bad for doing this thread
>The characters are actually pretty great
>The characters are great. One of the strongest points of the show.

Such great arguments.

Who do you think you are? Why should we give a fuck about what you have to say?

>flipflap shitters employ the same defensive tactics are mobfags
How do you live with yourselves having this much shit taste for two seasons in a row?

Series reminds me of Gainax in a way

and since Gainax is dead, Trigger is just not the same, and Khara is too busy raping eva I take what I can get.

You don't give a fuck, i don't give a fuck. When nobody give a fuck about anything, it's become Pure Shipostfest. Life is pain.

Who are you quoting?

>shit taste
What compelling argument. Clearly not an stale meaningless meme

>Why should we give a fuck about what you have to say?
How old are you?

they're the same obnoxious sakuga dorks that like both of these piles of garbage

*Shitpostfest

I liked Mob Psycho, although I haven't seen much of Flip Flappers because I haven't gotten around to watching the first three episodes in full yet. De gustibus non disputandum est.

The argument I made here is literally the only argument in the whole thread

>bait memes

So sorry for criticizing your show user! I was just kidding, the writing's great.

Nigga you're on maximum damage control. Flipfloppers eternally BTFO.

Kill yourself if you think your opinion has any more worth than a cockroach. You aren't in possession of the objective truth. So I don't actually give a fuck about what you have to say. Just like you shouldn't give a fuck about my opinion because it's equally subjective
muh criticism will never be a get out of jail free card

Great arguments.

This whole thread is trash on both sides.

Hey now, Mob Psycho was at least watchable.

>Kill yourself if you think your opinion has any more worth than a cockroach. You aren't in possession of the objective truth. So I don't actually give a fuck about what you have to say.
in this moment i am euphoric

The secret to the show is that everything is a symbol for the penis.

>fedora jokes
fucking gottem my man congrats

You better be.

Upvoted xD

Nothing more to be expected from a bait thread. Just enjoy the show.

Mob was like a solid 6/10 while Flip Flappers is about a 3 or a 4

Welcome to 2016 Sup Forums.

>score of 7.76
Such a big circlejerk, right? Definitely big enough to have a thread count that completely overwhelms every other show this season.

The show definitely fell in quality, but I won't call it trash until the ending.

>criticizing a show is now "bait"
Back to your containment thread yurifaggot

I don't need any arguments user, if you think otherwise you must have a stick up your ass.

>Why does Sup Forums praise this trash so much?
>It's unbearable listening to these two retards SCREAM each other's names over and over again.
Reminder that most of Sup Forums's current userbase probably grew up watching Inuyasha's dub.